No one will murder you

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
No one will murder you.

Realized something insane. Now i Understand all those people who were dissing me. !I realized that No one will murder you!. Everyone is too Pussy and afraid of prison. Everything relevant is Impossible. So i decided to diss people. There is nothing they can do about it. In Germany there is Not even 1 murder a day, lol.

Even this Navalny Guy was dissing Putin for decades before He got murdered. A normal Person is nowhere near Putins Level.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Wrong im getting killed by cia soon

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, mogstars, User28823 and 2 others
I used to be afraid of Revenge, now im Not. There is nothing they can do in this Matrix.

I think it's like 1000-2000 people/day (mostly men) being wounded/killed in Ukraine every single day.

Murder rates in the West are very low indeed. But it could change at some point due to the advent of a conflict.

you say that until there is a schizo nigga that absolutly doesnt give a single fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, mogstars, greycel and 2 others
No one will murder you.

Realized something insane. Now i Understand all those people who were dissing me. !I realized that No one will murder you!. Everyone is too Pussy and afraid of prison. Everything relevant is Impossible. So i decided to diss people. There is nothing they can do about it. In Germany there is Not even 1 murder a day, lol.

Even this Navalny Guy was dissing Putin for decades before He got murdered. A normal Person is nowhere near Putins Level.
except if you fuck with:
  • Central banking
  • CIA
  • Mossad
  • KGB
  • CCP
  • Clinton family
  • Elite families
  • National/International Mafia
  • International pedophile ring
  • International human trafficking
  • International drug trafficking
  • Foreign rebels
  • Foreign government
  • Big Oil
  • Big Pharma
  • Big Food
  • International arms trafficking
  • Military-industrial complex
but no, no ones gonna do shit about your shitty incel posts on looksmax.org

and no theyre not gonna fucking tell you when they murder someone, duh

you're safe in the ward buddy boyo

No one will murder you.

Russian hypersonic missle might murder you.