Orc

diagnosed autist
Progress5

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Preoximerianas, SubhumanCurrycel and 18 others
Lol1222

btw I was skinnyfat before I cut to skeletor mode.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Preoximerianas, Leo Carryn and 4 others
Looks good, no doubt. Are we to believe you didn't photoshop that waist to look smaller? You had huge hips in the before pic.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik and Orc
mirin brah
ur arms need more attention IMO, how big are they? they are the most important thing that indicates that you lift

• +1
Reactions: Orc
What was your shoulder width before and what is it now?

• +1
Torso looks comical in the before,never seen such ab genetics.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Mouthbreath, BoneDensity and 1 other person
amazing transformation. how long did it take you to get to this physique starting from your skinnyfat phase?

• +1
Looks good, no doubt. Are we to believe you didn't photoshop that waist to look smaller? You had huge hips in the before pic.
it's an illusion caused by lack of upper body musculature, most of the people that think they've got shitty frames really just have bad size distribution.
What was your shoulder width before and what is it now?
I don't exactly know but I have same bodily shape as my father who's about 53-54 cm or 21 inch, I'm at roughly 62-63 cm which is 24,4-24,8, I might just have wider bones though.
mirin brah
ur arms need more attention IMO, how big are they? they are the most important thing that indicates that you lift

my arms are somewhere in the middle of 16 inches without pump, they just look flat from the front.
amazing transformation. how long did it take you to get to this physique starting from your skinnyfat phase?
I spend like a year or less in skeletor mode not lifting, most of my progress was made in the past 2 or more years.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, \/orman, Deleted member 21062 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7, Leo Carryn and 1 other person
  • So Sad
yeah mine are also like 16.5 inches and from the front they look like shit
they only look good from the side
I think it's caused by my skeletal structure, in some people the triceps are pushed slightly outwards by their body pressing against their arms, which makes them look far bigger, as you can imagine with my arms hanging straight down due to how narrow my torso is that doesn't happen.
20221012 203429

my forearms aren't small either.

I spend like a year or less in skeletor mode not lifting, most of my progress was made in the past 2 or more years.
nice. now youre lean and muscular

• +1
How did your frame double in size like that man very impressive. How old were you in the before? This is lifefuel for me as my current shoulder frame resembles your before pic :feelswhy::feelswhy:
I am almost 30, all of these pictures were taken past the age of 25.

• Love it
Reactions: \/orman
Nigga wtf are you insane.

your body is insane

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Orc
What's your wrist and ankle circumference?

What is your working set weight for OHP?
what is your 1 rep max for OHP if you've tested it?

If the "before" pic is untrained then you have god tier genetics.

• +1
Good flex.
Top tier.

• +1
What's your wrist and ankle circumference?

What is your working set weight for OHP?
what is your 1 rep max for OHP if you've tested it?

If the "before" pic is untrained then you have god tier genetics.
18.5 cm / 24 cm.

currently 13 x 15 with 60kg.
I don't 1 rep max on OHP.

I've been doing labor work from an early age but it isn't that strenuous, my father competed in swimming at some point so I guess I've got genetics going for me to some degree, it didn't show until I actually started lifting though.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I don't exactly know but I have same bodily shape as my father who's about 53-54 cm or 21 inch, I'm at roughly 62-63 cm which is 24,4-24,8, I might just have wider bones though.
Very impressive. What would estimate your bideltoid was in the before?

• +1
Very impressive. What would estimate your bideltoid was in the before?

Good flex.
Top tier.
there's lots of new greycels who are too retarded to use the search function lately so I figured I might as well post a thread every now and then.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
How much Cm of bideltoid you gained
How much was it skeletal(clavicle,scapula)
Or was it all muscle
probably mostly muscle considering my age, might've had some minor gains from bones getting thicker from resistance, the difference in weight between these pictures is almost 30 kg.

I feel like the biggest improvement came from posture, developing your chest pulls your shoulders to the front.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Mirin so much rn

Did shoulders today tbh

I am almost 30, all of these pictures were taken past the age of 25.
Do you think your clavicles grew in length?

Gymcelling gave me wide shoulders as well. But that was at an age where my clavicle bone could have still been unfused. In your case I would assume your growth plates have fused.

Can you feel bone on the side of your shoulders? In my case my shoulder muscles only give me about 2cm of extra width at the most.

18.5 cm / 24 cm.

currently 13 x 15 with 60kg.
I don't 1 rep max on OHP.

I've been doing labor work from an early age but it isn't that strenuous, my father competed in swimming at some point so I guess I've got genetics going for me to some degree, it didn't show until I actually started lifting though.
Interesting, my dad has wide shoulders as well. My brothers don't and they also never seriously went to the gym.

Last edited:
you're the best gymcel on org , no cap
unbelievable physique , you look like maher in the before pic jfl @forevergymcelling
honestly don't understand why you're on here when you could slay a new girl every day with your height

could you elab on your labor job ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
Do you think your clavicles grew in length?

Can you feel bone on the side of your shoulders? In my case my shoulder muscles only give me about 2cm of extra width at the most.
they might've gotten thicker but not necessarily much longer, bone still adapts to pressure even when you're an adult.

I did have a late growth spurt in my shoulders when I was in my early twenties, I was narrower than the first picture for most of my life.
you're the best gymcel on org , no cap
unbelievable physique , you look like maher in the before pic jfl @forevergymcelling
honestly don't understand why you're on here when you could slay a new girl every day with your height

could you elab on your labor job ?
I work as a tree climber, hence my username.

made an account to give advise to other autists since they think it's a death sentence when in reality not a single woman gives a fuck as long as you're attractive.
Damn can I DM you? I’m also a skinnyfat and need some advice
sure but keep in mind that I am retarded.

• Love it
Reactions: makeme183
Thoughts on carbs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
my diet is high in carbs and fat, and my protein consumption has never been that high.
Should you bulk or cut as a skinnyfat guy

What exactly will we look at when you are done cutting as skinnyfat? Your visible ribcage, frail arms and narrow shoulders? You should bulk first then cut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I cut until I was skeletor mode before I started lifting, that's the first picture.

Holy fuck that shoulder to waist is good asf

How tall are you and PSL ?

OP you're already on reddit

claims no pump with a red spotted chest

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

what shoulder workouts were most effective for you?

im doing arnolds and lat raises and regular
I'm legit just doing over a dozen sets of OHP for shoulders.
claims no pump with a red spotted chest

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)
that's just my tan fading unless you think I was doing neck curls beforehand.

• +1
Reactions: mug
mirin shoulder spam hows ur rear delts? mine are shit and i attribute this to lack of raises. standing or sitting ohp? db or bb?

Why are you vacuum posing in the second pic lol

that's just my tan fading unless you think I was doing neck curls beforehand.
No lateral raises?

• +1
Reactions: mug