No Seppuku but

TyroneIncoming

TyroneIncoming

Iron
No Suifuel ( I'm not suicidal) but do any of you fellas get worn down by existence?

Life just seems like an endless grind, everything takes a monumental effort- gotta cook, clean, pay car registration, wageslave for your boss, study for your exams etc. I deluded myself before finishing university by thinking that once I graduated life would be full of pleasure and great.

Now that I'm stick in the wageslave rat race I see it for what it is: Endless suffering; Sidartha was right. Bust your ass for 30 years boyos then you can finally relax when your knees are full of osteoarthritis and you have to use a 4-Wheelie Walker to get around.

Can't Seppuku though, I don't want to go to Hell nor to cause my parents endless suffering. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Baldingman1998
Its a hard pill to swallow, but unless you were born into wealth, chances are your happinness in your life peaks somewhere in high school, might be even before that for some. Then its all a downhill from there

Then you have Redpillers on Youtube like AMS and Stephiscold who calls their viewers little btches cuz they don't wanna "stick to the grind my G" telling people to work extra jobs and be in the gym 6 days a week and get a side hustle 😆😂

Like Benjamin Franklin said "Most people die at the age of 25,but aren't buried till they're 75"

• +1
Reactions: TyroneIncoming
Then you have Redpillers on Youtube like AMS and Stephiscold who calls their viewers little btches cuz they don't wanna "stick to the grind my G" telling people to work extra jobs and be in the gym 6 days a week and get a side hustle 😆😂

Like Benjamin Franklin said "Most people die at the age of 25,but aren't buried till they're 75"
Brutal. It's be more tolerable if I had an easy well paying grind but it's too late for that now. I'm not a white chick so can't marry rich and chill. When you're an ethnic male no one is coming to save you. :blackpill:

Maybe start shroom maxxing

I'm 17 and I lost my high school years due to corona :feelswhy: