No single trait is in and of itself a death sentence

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
It's about how the whole package comes together and having traits that make up for your subpar ones

Take me for instance, I have nothing... 5'9, ugly face, balding, skinnyfat, socially retarded, beta voice. In my case yeah it's over. But I see people saying they have it bad because they fixate on specific traits they deem as suboptimal, meanwhile they're 6'3 or something which should be enough to countervail that.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 31942, SurgeryEnjoyer and 5 others
Extremely high inhib is

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, exo, LampPostPrime and 4 others
being under 5 foot 6

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Skywalker and Deleted member 29155
Take me for instance, I have nothing... 5'9, ugly face, balding, skinnyfat, socially retarded, beta voice. In my case yeah it's over
this aint you though, bro :smonk:

all it takes is 1 flaw....

Not knowing how to talk

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Obviously but people here are so fucking retarded and autistic you have to say this

Tell that to my eye area.

Tell that to my eye area.
All right

Me to foreverbrad eye area: hey, foreverbrad's eye region. Remember that you shouldn't be single handedly held accountable for foreverbrad's shortcomings insofar as his looks, as physical appearence is an intricate and multifaceted issue that involves many variables and is ultimately determined by how harmoniously all the features work with one another.

Regards, @slop slinger

All right

Me to foreverbrad eye area: hey, foreverbrad's eye region. Remember that you shouldn't be single handedly held accountable for foreverbrad's shortcomings insofar as his looks, as physical appearence is an intricate and multifaceted issue that involves many variables and is ultimately determined by how harmoniously all the features work with one another.

Regards, @slop slinger

Foreverbrad eye area: kill…. me….

Everything matters