No surgeries yet, under eye fillers--4-5 years of gymmax, moneymax, etcmax.

Deleted member 6688

Deleted member 6688

Iron
What's good boyos, before stumbling into the blackpill 5 years ago I was lost (still am). Mind you I never really struggled getting girls but when it comes to certain type of pheno (white) I do noticeably worse than others. I can literally count those ones in one hand. I mainly focused on the gym (heavy lifts, sleep, eat), skin routine and opened a business. I'm 193cm at 90kg (fluctuates throughout the year 85-90kg). When I started lifting I weighed in at 82kg.
Good thing I'm kinda tall, I'll need less rope.

Here are some before and Afters:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, Raddemon, Ocelot and 25 others
Looking good. Under eye fillers did you well.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, randomguy1235, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
zygos fillers? OP ..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6688
did u start as a skinny fat?

• +1
Best acension i ever saw congratz 10/10 you are BBC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 6688
FUCKIN 6'4 GIGATYRONE SLAYER OP U LOOK LIKE ROB EVANS

• +1
Reactions: Aero, 5'8manlet, RichardSpencel and 3 others
What a great ascension.
3f792d7115b4463697fc5faaf988d339e301152c7743a4a19baf69bc4b3f4efd.jpg

Congrats!. And Lifefuel.

Your bodily/gymmaxx gains. Are Natty (besides proteine shake, obviously), or do need roids to get to such a level?

Sometimes I think:
Fuck all the operation advice. And just Filler-Maxx boyos

As far as lucking out with white girls. Maybe location plays a large role? Like maybe your location, women are not so open to interracial stuff because of that location views on that matter?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, mulattomaxxer and Chadelite
wtf is this nikka ? HOW COME YOU HAD THAT BONES UNDERNEATH WHILE DOESNT LOOKING LIKE THAT IN THE BEFORE PIC ?
Usually we can see if you can have a good jawline and bones even at high bf
@Fuk Tell me

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, RichardSpencel, highT and 2 others
wtf is this nikka ? HOW COME YOU HAD THAT BONES UNDERNEATH WHILE DOESNT LOOKING LIKE THAT IN THE BEFORE PIC ?
Usually we can see if you can have a good jawline and bones even at high bf
@Fuk Tell me
even a tiny amount of fat can conceal bones

also lighting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
even a tiny amount of fat can conceal bones

also lighting
so me in a good lighnting having that much bones at 25/100 bf at least is a giga lifefuel or i'm coping?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Chadelite
so me in a good lighnting having that much bones at 25/100 bf at least is a giga lifefuel or i'm coping?
idk im drunk and horny rn tbh :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:😡😡😡

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, RichardSpencel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 1680, Stingray and 1 other person
did u start as a skinny fat?
Yes, I was rather fat in the mid section.
What a great ascension.

Congrats!. And Lifefuel.

Your bodily/gymmaxx gains. Are Natty (besides proteine shake, obviously), or do need roids to get to such a level?

Sometimes I think:

As far as lucking out with white girls. Maybe location plays a large role? Like maybe your location, women are not so open to interracial stuff because of that location views on that matter?
Yeah I'm all natty, four years of training. In terms of white girls, it could be cultural. I haven't had any problems with girls in Finland, Switzerland and France in the USA it's the complete opposite. I win and lose some but it doesn't bother me too much.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Yeah I'm all natty, four years of training. In terms of white girls, it could be cultural. I haven't had any problems with girls in Finland, Switzerland and France in the USA it's the complete opposite. I win and lose some but it doesn't bother me too much.
how old ?

brutal ascension

Attachments

• Morpheus1.jpg
    Morpheus1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
What a great ascension.

Congrats!. And Lifefuel.

Sometimes I think:

Problem with fillers is.
1. They have a shelf time, you can only inject 10-15 years before the body cant take anymore.
2. They migrate, make tissue drop and making you bloated

how old ?
I just turned 29, started looksmax when I was 24-25.
zygos fillers? OP ..
Never had zygo fillers, I think my cheek bones are just naturally like that. Only filler I've done was for the under eye to 'fill out' the hollowness. I honestly used to look like I never slept a day in my life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 3043

Never had zygo fillers, I think my cheek bones are just naturally like that. Only filler I've done was for the under eye to 'fill out' the hollowness. I honestly used to look like I never slept a day in my life.
you look younger, shame that you are that old, you will past prime soon if you dont try to ascend in less than 2 years. you already have a great base tho.

have u ever experienced sex drive loss?

you look younger, shame that you are that old, you will past prime soon if you dont try to ascend in less than 2 years. you already have a great base tho.
Yeah, I do feel old sometimes especially since most of the girls I pull are 20-23 university chicks. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

• So Sad
Yeah, I do feel old sometimes especially since most of the girls I pull are 20-23 university chicks. I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
are you NT ? or only on dating apps ?
and you make good money with your business?

First reaction

3.5 to 5.5 psl

Jaw looks so different

have u ever experienced sex drive loss?
Fuck man, those were some of the worst days of my life. I would lift super heavy during summer. It got to a point where I couldn't get my shit up. I was depleted and tired from lifting. I don't do strongman style training anymore so that's all good.

What's good boyos, before stumbling into the blackpill 5 years ago I was lost (still am). Mind you I never really struggled getting girls but when it comes to certain type of pheno (white) I do noticeably worse than others. I can literally count those ones in one hand. I mainly focused on the gym (heavy lifts, sleep, eat), skin routine and opened a business. I'm 193cm at 90kg (fluctuates throughout the year 85-90kg). When I started lifting I weighed in at 82kg.
Good thing I'm kinda tall, I'll need less rope.

Here are some before and Afters:

and all you did was get under eye fillers?

Fuck man, those were some of the worst days of my life. I would lift super heavy during summer. It got to a point where I couldn't get my shit up. I was depleted and tired from lifting. I don't do strongman style training anymore so that's all good.
so how didu manage to stay lean <below your set point> and still being horny?

so how didu manage to stay lean <below your set point> and still being horny?
I didn't, I couldn't have both unless I took drugs. That's the downside of being too lean. I never get that lean anymore.
and all you did was get under eye fillers?
In terms of my face? That's pretty much all I did and some skin care products of course.
are you NT ? or only on dating apps ?
and you make good money with your business?
I don't do dating apps, unless I'm in a city for a week or two. Business is doing really well, I'd advise anyone to start even if it's small. It pays off in the long run.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Great ascension friend, you are a Tyrone, and if you don't get IOIs from women then i seriously don't understand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6688
get out of here you bragging nigger (in a positive and supporting way).

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne

Your natty lifting progress is fantastic, really goes to show that a good physique can be achieved without steroids if you know what you’re doing. Well done.

What really shocks me, though, is the facial transformation. The one picture comparing your face before/after literally looks like two different people. Your lower third looks completely different. Did you really only have undereye filler done? Also, is that something you’ve had to have done multiple times? I’ve heard conflicting testimonies about how long that stuff lasts. Either way this is one of the best ascensions I’ve ever seen

• +1
Problem with fillers is.
1. They have a shelf time, you can only inject 10-15 years before the body cant take anymore.
Thanks for comment. I need to look into this. I also started some fillers, about half a year ago. Need to look up, long term negatvive effects.

This is what II find so far:
"so we would say that it is highly unlikely that any long term issues would arise from HA filler injections"

I also don't read about those mentioned side effects here:

Last edited:
Problem with fillers is.
who want to last more than 15 yo post ascension ? are you serious buddy ?
we will probably have maximum 10 years of prime.
given most really ascend past 25 yo

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Good job son

Your natty lifting progress is fantastic, really goes to show that a good physique can be achieved without steroids if you know what you’re doing. Well done.

What really shocks me, though, is the facial transformation. The one picture comparing your face before/after literally looks like two different people. Your lower third looks completely different. Did you really only have undereye filler done? Also, is that something you’ve had to have done multiple times? I’ve heard conflicting testimonies about how long that stuff lasts. Either way this is one of the best ascensions I’ve ever seen
I've done it twice in the past two years. I'll probably consider surgery later on but I'm okay for now. Thanks, I just wanted to come and inspire others before they rope. It was tough but well worth it.

I think my jaw looks different because of my bodyfat percentage and angle. I always had a strong jaw.
Screenshot 20200315 121240  01

• +1
Reactions: highT
would you recommend under eye fillers?

How much did your life change? In terms of how females treat you and how people treat you.

Only flaw maybe is non white and no blue eyes

How much did your life change? In terms of how females treat you and how people treat you.
I get more double takes and people are friendly. I tend to get away with stupid things like saying she's fat if she asks me what she looks like. I rarely approach any girls now, I even get messages from gay guys.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Greeicy
I get more double takes and people are friendly. I tend to get away with stupid things like saying she's fat if she asks me what she looks like. I rarely approach any girls now, I even get messages from gay guys.
Damn you ascended hard. I don’t even wanna imagine how shit your life was before becoming better looking. Nice dedication.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 6688
What kind of under eye procedure did you get? fillers or fat grafting?

Did you have any eye surgery

Congratulations man good job

• +1
NICE BRAH

• +1
good job my brother!
im looking to get some fillers in my eyearea too so props to u

• +1
lifefuel for oldcels ngl