No way anyone pays to be with clav

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,939
Reputation
33,434
I couldn’t think of anything worse


Fuck that shit nigga

You are surrounded by an autistic faggot, who gives you looksmaxxing advice in front of thousands of normies and that’s not even considering the fact you paid money for another grown man to acknowledge you.

If I went to camp looksmax I would fucking do operation kirkvicular. Clav is a retard rapist who has literally been cloned
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: walnut456, Prøphet, Klasik616 and 2 others
IMG 0365

The 5k entry fee finna go to niggas bond
IMG 0363
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

agarthancha
Replies
12
Views
83
jp212
jp212
chud10282892
Replies
9
Views
84
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo
TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
43
overforme3
overforme3
B
Replies
3
Views
35
nestivv
nestivv
i6w9
Replies
20
Views
101
i6w9
i6w9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top