No, white skin is not feminine. It's actually the most preferred skin complexion by females.

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
Let's debunk the lies of the black loser who made this thread about light skin being feminine

The full study can be found here:

What does this study tell us:

>27% of females from the sample liked dark WHITE skin
>42% of females from the sample liked medium WHITE skin that tans to gold
>15% of females from the sample liked medium WHITE skin that tans to red-brown

so we get from the very start what we already knew, that a tanned WHITE complexion is the most attractive

4400278_1726872999626.png

how this 70 IQ baboon interprets this: cumskins are feminine

you can't make this up smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, TechnoBoss, piec and 8 others
truth clearly hurts you deeply 😹😹 your thread is also a plethora of fallacies and misrepresenting what I said. You’re estrogenically insecure you had to make it about race lying I said blakcs and Indians are more preferred when I suggested tan is desired for men while white skin is feminine and desired for women. You’re so neurotic, you weak beta bitch 😹😹

studies already show that women generally tend to have lighter skin than men within the same ethnic group, that why they’ve looked at the reasons why women are lighter, one reason for this difference is related to biological functions such as the increased need for vitamin D synthesis in women during pregnancy and lactation, which is facilitated by lighter skin that absorbs more sunlight:

If women are lighter than men, it implies the lighter the skin the more feminine it is because it’s further away from the typically darker tone of men in the same ethnic group

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, liberiangrimreaper, wsada and 8 others
Nigga are you dumb it’s preferred by females BECAUSE it is feminine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, God-himself, Imretarded? and 3 others
truth clearly hurts you deeply 😹😹 your thread is also a plethora of fallacies and misrepresenting what I said. You’re estrogenically insecure you had to make it about race lying I said blakcs and Indians are more preferred when I suggested tan is desired for men while white skin is feminine and desired for women. You’re so neurotic, you weak beta bitch 😹😹

studies already show that women generally tend to have lighter skin than men within the same ethnic group, that why they’ve looked at the reasons why women are lighter, one reason for this difference is related to biological functions such as the increased need for vitamin D synthesis in women during pregnancy and lactation, which is facilitated by lighter skin that absorbs more sunlight:

If women are lighter than men, it implies the lighter the skin the more feminine it is because it’s further away from the typically darker tone of men in the same ethnic group
evolutionary models suggest that depigmentation, which leads to lighter skin, evolved in part due to selective pressures that favored traits like enhanced vitamin D synthesis, which could have been particularly important for women during pregnancy and lactation

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and NZb6Air

Ur so mad that I debunked your garbage thread lmao. I guess I took away your last cope that black sissies like you are seen as more masculine and attractive by women. Stay queer ig jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, xantrooper and goober55
Sheet white skin is a falio, but still mogs shitskin any day of the week
the best coloring is tanned white with red undertone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: illusivespirits, liberiangrimreaper, NZb6Air and 3 others
Ur so mad that I debunked your garbage thread lmao. I guess I took away your last cope that black sissies like you are seen as more masculine and attractive by women. Stay queer ig jfl.
cope 😹😹 whatever makes sleep at night lol.
This literally has nothing to do with “black sissies” and female attraction to that and now that you bring that up, whites makes up nearly 100% of sissies and that’s because such roles demand white skin as it is feminine😂😂

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and 97baHater
literally what I said in this thread
doesnt sit well with the shitskins here tho

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
Let's debunk the lies of the black loser who made this thread about light skin being feminine

so we get from the very start what we already knew, that a tanned WHITE complexion is the most attractive

water, niggers keep winning

Because of sunlight exposure, not skin tone. Sunlight exposure increases your testosterone which explains that average man's testosterone is dropping due to rotting home and not spending outside a lot. Being born with dark skin does not make automically you high t.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and liberiangrimreaper
why edit your comment, same garbage that no one will read get over yourself
You’re in cope till the rope phase and I’m pushing you over the edge.

also about the race you keep bringing up because you chose to be offended at something unrelated to race but gendered feminine and masculine, 😂 Studies have consistently shown that Black men are often perceived as more masculine than White men: https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2017/03/black-men-threatening

So even in your subhuman 60 IQ misrepresentation of a thread you made, you’re still wrong😹😹😹

you have never debunked anything I said. You created ghosts that said women prefer blacks and Indians in your head and debunked that calling your ghosts me. 😹😹😹

You’re estrogenically fragile and insecure😂😂 stay mad

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater

Fair skin has always be a feminine adjacent trait. It's linked with purity, innocence and virginity. Every storybook describes the princess as fair and beautiful.

Women are always lighter than the men, even in my own family.

It's tall, dark and handsome for men. Dark skin = the devil, masculine, aggressive.

Now I don't think anyone would describe him as feminine

latest

Nor her as masculine

Beautiful black woman posing with a sprig of wheat moamm38aoyvtevt5

But in history, fair skin has been tied to femininity and dark skin masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Debetro and can’t relate

also about the race you keep bringing up because you chose to be offended at something unrelated to race but gendered feminine and masculine, 😂 Studies have consistently shown that Black men are often perceived as more masculine than White men: https://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2017/03/black-men-threatening

So even in your subhuman 60 IQ misrepresentation of a thread you made, you’re still wrong😹😹😹

you have never debunked anything I said. You created ghosts that said women prefer blacks and Indians in your head and debunked that calling your ghosts me. 😹😹😹

>masculine
>perceived as threats

learn to read you bonobo chimpanzee ur exposing your abysmal IQ once again quoting stuff the study doesn't even mentions. Literally says the participants are same size and niggers are seen as larger and more threatening (I'll give u a banana if u guess why?? bonobo?)

But if bonobos are more masculine why they been getting fked in the ass by whites for as long as our species exists and women rate them subhuman (ur own study?? If u can read it u get another banana!) I guess u don't rly get along with logic, typical bonobo trait.

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
Fair skin has always be a feminine adjacent trait. It's linked with purity, innocence and virginity. Every storybook describes the princess as fair and beautiful.

Women are always lighter than the men, even in my own family.

It's tall, dark and handsome for men. Dark skin = the devil, masculine, aggressive.

Now I don't think anyone would describe him as feminine

latest

Nor her as masculine

View attachment 3185621

But in history, fair skin has been tied to femininity and dark skin masculinity.
He is coping.it’s funny coz it was never even about race until he brought it up and started making racial attacks clearly coz he has the skin seen as feminine. Mf now talking about how I think black sissies are masculine and attractive to women 😂😂 He’s bat shit crazy

Last edited:

Holy shit you owned that mayo monkey, no joke this was a brutal read.

@Veganist if I was you I'd already wear my skirt and stop debating, this is brutal mang, nice job fellow black king, let these yt faggots know who is more masculine.

nigga this study was conducted in 1978 you utter fucking subhumans

Holy shit you owned that mayo monkey, no joke this was a brutal read.

@Veganist if I was you I'd already wear my skirt and stop debating, this is brutal mang, nice job fellow black king, let these yt faggots know who is more masculine.
keep patting yourself on the back little shitskin sissy lmao

Send the full analysis, I want to see how the group of participants was chosen and the possible proximity bias involved

Your argument also doesn't disregard that he said skin with less melanin was 'feminine.' I didn't see his post but still

These studies don't matter much anyway ngl

Nvm Im retarded lol its right there
Send the full analysis, I want to see how the group of participants was chosen and the possible proximity bias involved

Your argument also doesn't disregard that he said skin with less melanin was 'feminine.' I didn't see his post but still

These studies don't matter much anyway ngl

which changes absolutely nothing because attraction is almost exclusively biological
not really, global trends can change things dramatically, you think white women date black men the same as they did in 1901?

not really, global trends can change things dramatically, you think white women date black men the same as they did in 1901?
whether they dated them the same or not has no relationship with if they found them attractive

no shit, nobody wants anything other than white skin, literally all types of ethnic on earth use bleaching products to whiten their complexion

although tanned women can be alluring and more sexy at times

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
White skin is HQNP-esque too

Shutterstock 9715722y
Thumbnail Robert Pattinson 2 e1621870926530
Happy birthday robert pattinson 1652417106830 1652417107011
Dior Men Spring 2023 Campaign  Rafael Pavarotwidth 2880 1RYjQWDOOjnR2dWU

This is so fucking brutal. You IQ mogged OP to suicide.

jfl at him talking about preferred skin tone as if it somehow answers a question about sexual dimorphism:feelswhat:

Women like full head's of hair more than NW4. Sexual preference does not impact sexual dimorphic traits, NW4 is male dimorphic while NW1 is female or neotenous.

Is OP so retarded as to not understand how to form logical arguments.?

jfl at him talking about preferred skin tone as if it somehow answers a question about sexual dimorphism:feelswhat:

Women like full head's of hair more than NW4. Sexual preference does not impact sexual dimorphic traits, NW4 is male dimorphic while NW1 is female or neotenous.

shitskin moment

keep telling each other how much right u are, when ive utterly debunked your garbage arguments

only thing u can do atp

shitskin moment

keep telling each other how much right u are, when ive utterly debunked your garbage arguments

only thing u can do atp
wdym I laid out in simple english why your whole argument is bad? Can you not read properly?

it definitely does

We cant know whether women preferred bald men in prehistoric times or not. Maybe in the right circumstances, dimorphism explains the majority of male attractiveness.

Its just that the benefits of being a male in modern western society are so diminished, nobody values masculinity anymore. So ofc women hate baldness and typical masc traits. But its probably the case that baldness was positively selected for in prehistoric times, since it signals status and old age which can be considered a male-centric trait

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper and Imretarded?
it definitely does

We cant know whether women preferred bald men in prehistoric times or not. Maybe in the right circumstances, dimorphism explains the majority of male attractiveness.

Its just that the benefits of being a male in modern western society are so diminished, nobody values masculinity anymore. So ofc women hate baldness and typical masc traits. But its probably the case that baldness was positively selected for in prehistoric times, since it signals status and old age which can be considered a male-centric trait
OP is making thr inverse claim that attractive trait must also be a dimorphic one. Which makes no fucking sense.

men in high latitude countries are lighter than women.

"Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal. ...Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world."

"Meanwhile, several studies have shown that female hormones promote the production of melanin, the pigment that protects the skin from the sun. Indeed, "estrogen could be the reason why women have a darker skin tone, even when the genotypes of both sexes are the same, meaning that their risk of skin cancer is lower. So much so that skin cancer is much more prevalent in men," explains Bárbara Hernando, fellow researcher at the Melanogen research group and coauthor of the study."

"It is perhaps significant that this sex difference seems to disappear or even reverse itself when skin reflectance is close to the physiological maximum, notably in Dutch and Belgian subjects (Leguebe, 1961; van Rijn-Tournel, 1966; Rigters-Aris, 1973)...Even after adolescence, age-related noise continues to muddy the data. Human skin may change more slowly during adulthood, but it does change. In particular, there is some evidence that skin color becomes less sexually dimorphic after 40, with some papers finding that women become nonsignificantly darker than men (Chamla and De´moulin, 1978; Mori and Tokuhashi, 1956; Rigters-Aris, 1973)."

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
learn to read you bonobo chimpanzee ur exposing your abysmal IQ once again quoting stuff the study doesn't even mentions. Literally says the participants are same size and niggers are seen as larger and more threatening (I'll give u a banana if u guess why?? bonobo?)
Hahahahahaha @noobs you gotta see this jfl

OP is making thr inverse claim that attractive trait must also be a dimorphic one. Which makes no fucking sense.
seems like he's implying its not feminine enough to impact attractiveness negatively, and traits associated with white skin make you more attractive anyway

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?

your avi makes me horny

for some reason i get more attention while my face is ravaged by tret, and it looks red like a tomato.

wdym I laid out in simple english why your whole argument is bad? Can you not read properly?
nah u just said Im wrong and ur right get fucking cancer lmaoooo

shitskin brain fails at the simple logic

Yes but its alot higher than it was back then so why? Lol
they liked them the same back then it just wasnt socially acceptable to date each other. Cant you just figure this out by yourself jfc

Dnrd, what matters is if your colors are diverse or not. If youre indian or black with blue/green eyes its alright. This is ideal coloring Image 1

lifefuel for me im kinda pale at least in the face

nah u just said Im wrong and ur right get fucking cancer lmaoooo

shitskin brain fails at the simple logic
I took the liberty to put in bold where I explain why you're wrong.

I know you're simple minded so I'll explain again more carefully so even you can understand.

What was claimed here?

You claimed: light skin is not feminine

How did you go about proving this?

Your argument: Light skin is more attractive

how does attractiveness of a trait prove it's not feminine? Well it doesn't, sexual dimorphism is a state of frequency of a trait being found more likely in one sex than the other.

Your argument leads to a different conclusion, you failed to answer the premise you were making.

Now this user has pointed that light skin is objectively a female dimorphic trait, invalidating your whole thread. They actually used correct logic unlike you where they just provided a source for morphological differences between the sexes.

You are wrong, your premise is wrong, the logic you used is laughably bad, what am I to do other than to mock you? Do you think you're worthy of respect?

I took the liberty to put in bold where I explain why you're wrong.

I know you're simple minded so I'll explain again more carefully so even you can understand.

What was claimed here?

You claimed: light skin is not feminine

How did you go about proving this?

Your argument: Light skin is more attractive

how does attractiveness of a trait prove it's not feminine? Well it doesn't, sexual dimorphism is a state of frequency of a trait being found more likely in one sex than the other.

Your argument leads to a different conclusion, you failed to answer the premise you were making.

Now this user has pointed that light skin is objectively a female dimorphic trait, invalidating your whole thread. They actually used correct logic unlike you where they just provided a source for morphological differences between the sexes.

You are wrong, your premise is wrong, the logic you used is laughably bad, what am I to do other than to mock you? Do you think you're worthy of respect?
Estrogen darkens the skin and men seem to have lighter skin in unexposed areas.

That guy is coping with his pigmented ugly hands.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Estrogen darkens the skin and men seem to have lighter skin in unexposed areas.

That guy is coping with his pigmented ugly hands.
okay but that's an actual argument that logically follows from A to B.

Look at OP, he's too fucking retarded to make an argument that makes sense.

he copes with skin colour but I'm sure it's just that all the melanin in his skin migrated to his brain, clogging up synaptic firing, he actually has as much melanin as vantablack nigga, it's just all in his badly formed brain.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Debetro