No Whitepiller's journey is ever the same

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Kraken
The paths that Whitepillers can take on their journey to fulfillment and self actualisation are innumerable and unpredictable, their yearnings and aspirations varying according to their own circumstances and temperaments. Whether it be seeking enlightenment through religious and spiritual pursuits, a hunger for travel and adventure, or the mastery of a specific art or skill, the value is found in each Whitepiller's experience being unique and personal.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, workingondying and Sushifart
Did u change ur avi for this too

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Reading this makes me feel like I’m on some facebook mom’s post
“Laugh, Live, Love!”
I rate it though

• Hmm...
What are you seeking

• +1
Same too relatable good thread
it is just a recent shift in mentality. I can't call myself whitepilled yet, but I will begin my journey towards self actualisation

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
it is just a recent shift in mentality. I can't call myself whitepilled yet, but I will begin my journey towards self actualisation
How do you do that sitting at home instead of with actions tho

• +1
How do you do that sitting at home instead of with actions tho
yeah, I talked about it in my previous thread. it's a long process with many steps.

• Woah
yeah, I talked about it in my previous thread. it's a long process with many steps.
So you call yourself a whitepill student instead because you don't have irl experiences?

• +1
So you call yourself a whitepill student instead because you don't have irl experiences?
yes, but it's not referring to the mere action of 'going outside', it's more about the intent and the progress of goal completion

• Hmm...
yes, but it's not referring to the mere action of 'going outside', it's more about the intent and the progress of goal completion
I don't fully get it tho what "goal" do you mean? Isn't whitepill kind of a post-doom blackpill, where one knows the doom the blackpill (or the world in general) brings but accepts it and finds other means of filling a hole in their lives?

• +1
I don't fully get it tho what "goal" do you mean? Isn't whitepill kind of a post-doom blackpill, where one knows the doom the blackpill (or the world in general) brings but accepts it and finds other means of filling a hole in their lives?
goals as in working towards different means of finding self fulfillment in life, examples shown in the OP. and yes, you are correct about the whitepill

• Love it
Also this graph mogs

It shows the scale of knowledge, wisdom and understanding of each layer. Bluepilled NPCs stuck in the bubble society and modern humanity jails them in, thinking everything is fine and not being able to comprehend part of the truth. Redpilled Listeners have a wider field of vision but are still not fully free from the imposed lies of the modern world, like if they are trying to break free but can't fully achieve so. Blackpilled Sapients realize part of the truth about the modern world and are more sensible to knowledge, and possibly more open-minded than the lower layers, however part of them suffer from doom of the blackpill which may make them even unhappier, although possibly wiser

Whitepill would come above, probably not affected by that doom and finding a bigger reasoning than the previous

• +1
I'm sleep deprived while typing this so sorry if I sounded high on that comment but I think it's cool

• +1
Also this graph mogs

View attachment 2678619

It shows the scale of knowledge, wisdom and understanding of each layer. Bluepilled NPCs stuck in the bubble society and modern humanity jails them in, thinking everything is fine and not being able to comprehend part of the truth. Redpilled Listeners have a wider field of vision but are still not fully free from the imposed lies of the modern world, like if they are trying to break free but can't fully achieve so. Blackpilled Sapients realize part of the truth about the modern world and are more sensible to knowledge, and possibly more open-minded than the lower layers, however part of them suffer from doom of the blackpill which may make them even unhappier, although possibly wiser

Whitepill would come above, probably not affected by that doom and finding a bigger reasoning than the previous
I'm sleep deprived while typing this so sorry if I sounded high on that comment but I think it's cool
no you're 100% right

• Love it
goals as in working towards different means of finding self fulfillment in life, examples shown in the OP. and yes, you are correct about the whitepill
So that's why they can call themselves as "watchers" or similar, like in not interfering with the world but rather watching it like a show or something like that?

• +1
So that's why they call themselves as "watchers" or similar, like in not interfering with the world but rather watching it like a show or something like that?
I've never heard that term used when referring to the Whitepill, but I think it's one of many avenues that Whitepillers can take on their journey to self fulfillment, whereas some others would prefer to be more active in the world.

• Hmm...
I've never heard that term used when referring to the Whitepill, but I think it's one of many avenues that Whitepillers can take on their journey to self fulfillment, whereas some others would prefer to be more active in the world.
Yeah idk what to call them honestly, but I've heard of that way of thinking of just isolating yourself from society and watch it go down in a way without being in it, not sure how to explain it tbh

• +1
Yeah idk what to call them honestly, but I've heard of that way of thinking of just isolating yourself from society and watch it go down in a way without being in it, not sure how to explain it tbh
yeah, I get the sentiment, you are right in its definition. the idea of going going hermit mode and living in the forest or something

• Woah
What are you seeking
I am only a Whitepill novice, and as time goes on, I will begin to share some of my own goals as well as my personal experiences and thoughts

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
yeah, I get the sentiment, you are right in its definition. the idea of going going hermit mode and living in the forest or something
Yea like that, the idea of isolating yourself in nature away from society is something I've been hearing way more recently. Seems like a whitepill, although I think the way of living of whitepill you're talking about is the one of attributing a goal to your life yourself, probably not sexual or women involved too due to the blackpill. I'd guess different things like traveling, socializing or such?

• +1
Yea like that, the idea of isolating yourself in nature away from society is something I've been hearing way more recently. Seems like a whitepill, although I think the way of living of whitepill you're talking about is the one of attributing a goal to your life yourself, probably not sexual or women involved too due to the blackpill. I'd guess different things like traveling, socializing or such?
yes, it's a continual process of self development and it's different for everyone

• Hmm...
yes, it's a continual process of self development and it's different for everyone
I like that idea, why do you think that way of the whitepill isn't talked about more? We've got this and other forums for the blackpill and those normie spaces for the redpill, but not much for that one

• +1
I'm deprived from sleep and full of morning energy rn but this is cool af

• +1
I like that idea, why do you think that way of the whitepill isn't talked about more? We've got this and other forums for the blackpill and those normie spaces for the redpill, but not much for that one
yeah, the concept was founded in 2017 by seargent incel, and I don't think it really got any traction or interest tbh. there never was an established forum to discuss whitepill ideas and there are not many people who have moved on from blackpill.

• Love it
yeah, the concept was founded in 2017 by seargent incel, and I don't think it really got any traction or interest tbh. there never was an established forum to discuss whitepill ideas and there are not many people who have moved on from blackpill.
This is really like a "moving on" from the blackpill while not becoming a NPC and turning to the bluepill (or redpill ), still having the knowledge and understanding of the world acquired from it but also not falling into the doom the blackpill can cause. Also who's sergeant incel, is there a lore to it all?

• +1
he was the founder of incels.is and looksmax but he retired and left everything in 2021

This is really like a "moving on" from the blackpill while not becoming a NPC and turning to the bluepill (or redpill ), still having the knowledge and understanding of the world acquired from it but also not falling into the doom the blackpill can cause. Also who's sergeant incel, is there a lore to it all?
also see wiki + original threads about the whitepill if you're interested

he was the founder of incels.is and looksmax but he retired and left everything in 2021
So the owner wasn't always master? I do remember reading about him somewhere tbh but I thought it was just my memories making things up, but what happened to looksmax then

• +1
So the owner wasn't always master? I do remember reading about him somewhere tbh but I thought it was just my memories making things up, but what happened to looksmax then
co founder

• Woah
also see wiki + original threads about the whitepill if you're interested

What happened to whitepill.org? Did it just die down due to people's lack of interest in the whitepill there, it seems way better than the blackpill tbh

• +1
What happened to whitepill.org? Did it just die down due to people's lack of interest in the whitepill there, it seems way better than the blackpill tbh
it wasn't really a forum, it was more a personal blog by serge, archive is in one of the links

• Hmm...
idk site's dead have no idea what happened to it

• Woah
it wasn't really a forum, it was more a personal blog by serge, archive is in one of the links
idk site's dead have no idea what happened to it
Oh, so people didn't discuss it there. Bro probably took it down when he left these places too jfl. "Optimistic nihilism" is something I've heard a lot even from some normie channels, but seems like they are going into the whitepill without even knowing it, and without knowing about the blackpill either

Also "the situation which pushes people to become interested in the whitepill in the first place is often indicative of a maladaptive nature of the given society." hit hard

• +1
Oh, so people didn't discuss it there. Bro probably took it down when he left these places too jfl. "Optimistic nihilism" is something I've heard a lot even from some normie channels, but seems like they are going into the whitepill without even knowing it, and without knowing about the blackpill either
Yes, it would be good if Whitepill forum/s are created to discuss Whitepill ideas as the next step from Blackpill. I started making Whitepill theory posts because I find it interesting.

Also "the situation which pushes people to become interested in the whitepill in the first place is often indicative of a maladaptive nature of the given society." hit hard
True, these ideas and concerns have been echoed for time immemorial as civilisations developed, especially in the Eastern philosphies and traditions

• Hmm...
Yes, it would be good if Whitepill forum/s are created to discuss Whitepill ideas as the next step from Blackpill. I started making Whitepill theory posts because I find it interesting.
I'm gonna follow the next ones you do too, can you tag me in them if possible?

True, these ideas and concerns have been echoed for time immemorial as civilisations developed, especially in the Eastern philosphies and traditions
Ever since old Rome there had been "maladpative" and so-perceived "careless" people criticising that society. Diogenes reminds me a lot of some people in these roams, he's kind of what a neet would look like back in those times. Also criticised a lot about the rich and apparently talked about the artificial way of living of people

Even recently there has been people like ted who realized what civilization truly has become, in his case he was trying to enlighten more people and ended up taking "extreme measures" for that, his ideas aren't all different from some of the blackpill and even the whitepill

• +1
I'm gonna follow the next ones you do too, can you tag me in them if possible?
Sure
Ever since old Rome there had been "maladpative" and so-perceived "careless" people criticising that society. Diogenes reminds me a lot of some people in these roams, he's kind of what a neet would look like back in those times. Also criticised a lot about the rich and apparently talked about the artificial way of living of people

Even recently there has been people like ted who realized what civilization truly has become, in his case he was trying to enlighten more people and ended up taking "extreme measures" for that, his ideas aren't all different from some of the blackpill and even the whitepill
Yes, they are Blackpilled in the sense of diagnosing some of the ills in society. The Whitepill is more individualistic in the sense that no person’s journey to self fulfilment is ever the same

• Love it
Sure

Yes, they are Blackpilled in the sense of diagnosing some of the ills in society. The Whitepill is more individualistic in the sense that no person’s journey to self fulfilment is ever the same
You're talking about how everyone is going to find a different way of fulfilling a desire in achieving something great with themselves? It does seem quite different to the blackpill in that sense, although technically with the blackpill you could find a different way to "ascend" and "escape" it, but then where would these people go? They found a way to fill their desires of getting attention and women, so they technically don't "need" the whitepill there. Would it still be "above" the blackpill in that sense?

You're talking about how everyone is going to find a different way of fulfilling a desire in achieving something great with themselves?
Different avenues in their means of self development and finding fulfilment and happiness in life.
It does seem quite different to the blackpill in that sense, although technically with the blackpill you could find a different way to "ascend" and "escape" it, but then where would these people go? They found a way to fill their desires of getting attention and women, so they technically don't "need" the whitepill there. Would it still be "above" the blackpill in that sense?
I think it’s different from the Blackpill where the apex of the Whitepill goes beyond just simply getting attention and women and reaching higher states like self-actualisation and enlightenment, but I think it does require some more discussion

• Hmm...
I think it’s different from the Blackpill where the apex of the Whitepill goes beyond just simply getting attention and women and reaching higher states like self-actualisation and enlightenment, but I think it does require some more discussion
True, you could say the whitepill values things other than just the sexual desires, but technically those people also fulfilled their own desires with those. Although it's hard for someone to be "stuck" a completely truecel state if they're willing to change, even if with surgeries, those ideas would in theory mean getting women wouldn't be what would fulfill those who are whitepilled? But that would mean "inceldom" isn't all that makes them feel unfulfilled like that?

This is a pretty interesting topic, to think someone who has gotten a bad mental state solely due to the blackpill could better themselves a lot with it

• +1
True, you could say the whitepill values things other than just the sexual desires, but technically those people also fulfilled their own desires with those. Although it's hard for someone to be "stuck" a completely truecel state if they're willing to change, even if with surgeries, those ideas would in theory mean getting women wouldn't be what would fulfill those who are whitepilled? But that would mean "inceldom" isn't all that makes them feel unfulfilled like that?

This is a pretty interesting topic, to think someone who has gotten a bad mental state solely due to the blackpill could better themselves a lot with it
Yes, more discussion and collaboration with others in regards to the Whitepill and how it relates to Blackpill ideas would be beneficial to better clarify the concept.

• Love it
Yes, more discussion and collaboration with others in regards to the Whitepill and how it relates to Blackpill ideas would be beneficial to better clarify the concept.
True, the whitepill is a pretty interesting concept, too bad it didn't get enough attention. Being a "step-up" from the blackpill to a better way of living while still having an open vision to what society truly has become in modern times is something really cool

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Tabula Rasa
Based

• +1