No women for me

D

Deleted member 17345

Cryptocurrency Expert
ill never have a woman even hug me.

8 likes and 3 matches in a couple of days on tinder with no replies and 20 matches on hily but dry texting.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, .👽., Chadeep and 5 others
Average tbh

Attachments

• Snapchat-268124614.jpg
    Snapchat-268124614.jpg
    772.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, .🇹🇩., AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
im too balckpilled to even try maybe one day...need to recharge my depression
At least selfies in golden light should get you more matches

having really thin skin is very masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

8 likes and 3 matches in a couple of days on tinder with no replies and 20 matches on hily but dry texting.
Even with this pc and hundred of matchs and girl first message me I am still kept ghosted after 10 messages or nexted if I don't react fast enough like replying in the next hour even during work week so stilltreated like a trash jew in Aushwitz Birkenau, in 2022 it is model tier catfish looks or death in online dating, just delete the apps and ascend to this state or it is over

Me2 1

Tlchargement

• +1
Reactions: metagross and .🇹🇩.
Even with this pc and hundred of matchs and girl first message me I am still kept ghosted after 10 messages or nexted if I don't react fast enough like replying in the next hour even during work week so stilltreated like a trash jew in Aushwitz Birkenau, in 2022 it is model tier catfish looks or death in online dating, just delete the apps and ascend to this state or it is over

View attachment 1562610

View attachment 1562611
u mog me i look baby faced

Attachments

• Snapchat-2144848216.jpg
    Snapchat-2144848216.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 7725

View attachment 1562610

View attachment 1562611
Yeah social media and dating apps have made it impossible to meet women online unless you're a top 5% guy. Only way to meet them is IRL. Girls still prefer it that way, either through social circle, school, work, activities, etc.

Even cold approach is better than online dating.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17345

@badg96 mogs you? Hes slaying rn

View attachment 1562610

View attachment 1562611
pic looks fake and gay

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
pic looks fake and gay
I used Hollywood 2 filter on it and changed some photos parameters like clarity but trust me women are blind if j think otherwise, despite that here are the results, catfish tier of death

I used Hollywood 2 filter on it and changed some photos parameters like clarity but trust me women are blind if j think otherwise, despite that here are the results, catfish tier of death
how were ur results

• +1
you look slightly below average to me - so im not suprised you fail on tinder

• +1
My experience 8f treatment I related in my first comment
u said hundreds of matches but all olf thjem ghosted u or left u on read jfl?

• +1
u said hundreds of matches but all olf thjem ghosted u or left u on read jfl?
Yes like they disappear without reasons

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
i get more matches but still can't get a gf. it's over for both of us bro. delete tinder its shit for sub chads:incel::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Mrinfinityx
yeah its mega over ik im 5/10 +- something
defo - id say. You can maybe looksmacth to point you get girls tho- i have some success and I do mog you but not by loads tbh

• So Sad
defo - id say. You can maybe looksmacth to point you get girls tho- i have some success and I do mog you but not by loads tbh
im so depressed bro

u mog him hard bro
his picture is a shitty selfie in his room mine are all NT pics where im well dressed, good lighting, lean etc. And im only taalking about face where hes slightly below average and im slight above. If you also consider my body i mog by more

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
his picture is a shitty selfie in his room mine are all NT pics where im well dressed, good lighting, lean etc. And im only taalking about face where hes slightly below average and im slight above. If you also consider my body i mog by more
why am i bad looking?

why am i bad looking?
at a glance Id say narrow jaw, shit FWHR and sad puppy dog looking eyes (with possible NCT but hard to tell).

Also youre not even softmaxxed bro- shave those pubes of your face and get lean

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 17345
at a glance Id say narrow jaw, shit FWHR and sad puppy dog looking eyes (with possible NCT but hard to tell).

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1644445264985_6897303352708111279.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1644445264985_6897303352708111279.jpeg
    291.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1114882072.jpg
    Snapchat-1114882072.jpg
    774.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan

i think yr full of crap tbh most ppl say im 5/6 but all say im fat which is true

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
i think yr full of crap tbh most ppl say im 5/6 but all say im fat which is true
you just posted in a rating section of a blackpiled site while saying you had no success on tinder (remember rule 1 and 2!).

you just posted in a rating section of a blackpiled site while saying you had no success on tinder (remember rule 1 and 2!).
but most day im average and you say my FWHR is shit....prove me wrong cuz my face has ok compactness wtf

but most day im average and you say my FWHR is shit....prove me wrong cuz my face has ok compactness wtf
you are average - just at the lower end of the average spectrum rather than upper

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
btw i just put your pciture into an online FWHR calculator and you got 1.6 which is pretty bad

You are so stupid man you’ve been on this forum for 1-2 years yet u have done 0 looksmaxxing.

Ur still a bloated abused dog with submissive eyes, what the hell have you been doing the past 2 years?

You are as stupid as @Redwhiteandbluepill who keeps posting the same pics and never do any looksmax

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 17345 and .👽.
  • Woah
It’s extremely obvious what you are doing. You are retard

• JFL
It’s over for incels like us

• JFL
It’s extremely obvious what you are doing. You are retard
Go see my thread on the insta fruudmaxxing cuck, despite this ubdabe level of frauding no foids notice the fake and believe his looks :lul:

Go see my thread on the insta fruudmaxxing cuck, despite this ubdabe level of frauding no foids notice the fake and believe his looks :lul:
Insane level* why I can't fucking edit