nobody cares about me

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
i am invisible rodent

None of the things I feel are so objectively great about myself matter because nobody gives a fuck about me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97, Trilogy, tombradylover and 6 others
Excuse me?? You're THE navigator for the narcy pirates. Without you they would be lost at sea.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666, ominion, tombradylover and 6 others
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and WELOVELOOKS
Excuse me?? You're THE navigator for the narcy pirates. Without you they would be lost at sea.
IMG 0938

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, gigell and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss and WELOVELOOKS
Bro. Idk, but I see people here that care about u.:Comfy:
Appreciate it but that’s not even tru

I am hated here and have been hated for years and bullied for my side profile and other things that people have set me up for

I’ve always been the black sheep and people have always ganged up on me and they never take my side. I’m always in the wrong and it’s always my fault etc people never have my back

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, nathan and TechnoBoss
I’ve been successfully pushed down and shoved into the dirt and made to feel like I’m worthless

They won boys, they won. I was too sensitive and too easily fucked with I was always an easy target

They all won against me

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and TechnoBoss

I am hated here and have been hated for years and bullied for my side profile and other things that people have set me up for

I’ve always been the black sheep and people have always ganged up on me and they never take my side. I’m always in the wrong and it’s always my fault etc people never have my back
They shit on everybody bro. They rate some of the least appeal users as being Chadlite. I've got you're back. You're always welcome here.

• Love it
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
They shit on everybody bro. They rate some of the least appeal users as being Chadlite. I've got you're back. You're always welcome here.
It’s not just the guys on here I’ve been shit on by everyone

Even people on Xbox start shit with me for literally no reason when I try to be as non problematic as possible, idek I guess I’m just non nt even though I feel I have really good social skills and come off as charismatic

None of that has mattered, every friend group I’ve been in in the group chat I get ganged up on, I get ganged up on in incel websites, I get ganged up on on Xbox when I’m just trying to play video games. Idek how to live or exist anymore people seem to be so sensitive to anything I say I have to walk on eggshells around people idek like is this just ugliness that I haven’t accepted I don’t get why I’m cursed like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, nathan and TechnoBoss
Get a grip on yourself, your ancestors colonized 80% of the globe yet you cry over trivial stuff

• JFL
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Get a grip on yourself, your ancestors colonized 80% of the globe yet you cry over trivial stuff
Yes it is my ego here

I look at vinnie hacker and it made me feel like suicidal. He’s the golden boy, people care about his existence and everyone’s huddled around vinnie hacker they care about him

Meanwhile I’m just nothing, a legit nobody, tried to TikTokmax but I’m too autistic and quit every time because even with positive responses I feel I’m not good enough

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and TechnoBoss
It’s not just the guys on here I’ve been shit on by everyone

Even people on Xbox start shit with me for literally no reason when I try to be as non problematic as possible, idek I guess I’m just non nt even though I feel I have really good social skills and come off as charismatic

None of that has mattered, every friend group I’ve been in in the group chat I get ganged up on, I get ganged up on in incel websites, I get ganged up on on Xbox when I’m just trying to play video games. Idek how to live or exist anymore people seem to be so sensitive to anything I say I have to walk on eggshells around people idek like is this just ugliness that I haven’t accepted I don’t get why I’m cursed like this
If you ever want someone to talk to I will listen.

I get it bro. Some people get the short end of the stick for no real reason. You don't sound like an ugly person on the inside. I don't know what you look like but yeah lookism will have an affect on it. Even some of the best looking people get treated like shit though. Look at MoggerGaston. He mogs 90% of the forum to mumbai but he tells of his experiences getting treated badly. Some people have bad luck when it comes to life. Half of life seems to be down to chance. I can't say don't let it get you down because I always hated when people told me that shit. I would tell of the problems I had/have and it seemingly gets dismissed. All I can say is you're in the same boat of a lot of people and try to be strong. You aren't alone with feeling like this. I feel it too I promise. Life feels like a scam sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and WELOVELOOKS
I care about you boyo ❤️

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WELOVELOOKS
Yes it is my ego here

I look at vinnie hacker and it made me feel like suicidal. He’s the golden boy, people care about his existence and everyone’s huddled around vinnie hacker they care about him

Meanwhile I’m just nothing, a legit nobody, tried to TikTokmax but I’m too autistic and quit every time because even with positive responses I feel I’m not good enough

I see your point, we average and below average men are invisible to women. We don’t exist at all. Look at Vinnie, he has nothing going for him except looks and women worship him for that. Genetics will either make you hated or loved, even if you don’t amount to nothing in life.

• So Sad
Reactions: ominion and WELOVELOOKS

Brutal boyo. I understand. I too was a very sensitive person back then. When you are sensitive everything hurts multiplied by 999999999:woke::woke::woke:. We are here for you:Comfy:.

769dc6da54cd7173e4ece8f1bab71fd9

• +1
Reactions: murdah, WELOVELOOKS and TechnoBoss
If you ever want someone to talk to I will listen.

I get it bro. Some people get the short end of the stick for no real reason. You don't sound like an ugly person on the inside. I don't know what you look like but yeah lookism will have an affect on it. Even some of the best looking people get treated like shit though. Look at MoggerGaston. He mogs 90% of the forum to mumbai but he tells of his experiences getting treated badly. Some people have bad luck when it comes to life. Half of life seems to be down to chance. I can't say don't let it get you down because I always hated when people told me that shit. I would tell of the problems I had/have and it seemingly gets dismissed. All I can say is you're in the same boat of a lot of people and try to be strong. You aren't alone with feeling like this. I feel it too I promise. Life feels like a scam sometimes.
I really don’t think I’m ugly physically although online I have frauded a bit, takes me time to get a good photo or a good video trying to film my best angles in good lighting and because of that I’ve gotten worship before but idk it’s hard to even admit this to myself that I don’t feel like that version of myself even though people IRL even give me that validation at times telling me that many guys my age would like to look like me etc but that’s again just my ego talking. I do feel I have shit luck, I’ve had shit people enter my life but I can admit it’s my fault too because I’ve been an asshole to people before and singled them out while being the “group leader” and made them feel weird and like they’re goofy, even though I was just a teenager, I guess maybe it’s just my karma for being a cocky fuck because what I did to people has happened to me a hundred times since
I care about you boyo ❤️
thanks bro, I can be an asshole on here but majority of the time you guys are like some of the only people I talk to certain days I’ve been alone for a long ass time now.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and TechnoBoss
Brutal boyo. I understand. I too was a very sensitive person back then. When you are sensitive everything hurts multiplied by 999999999:woke::woke::woke:. We are here for you:Comfy:.

View attachment 2889173
Thanks y’all I didn’t expect this to get support at all. You guys really ain’t so bad :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
View attachment 2889171
View attachment 2889172
I see your point, we average and below average men are invisible to women. We don’t exist at all. Look at Vinnie, he has nothing going for him except looks and women worship him for that. Genetics will either make you hated or loved, even if you don’t amount to nothing in life.
The crazy thing is that in my best pictures and photos I legit think I mog vinnie by just a tiny bit and it’s not like he doesn’t fraud a bit too it’s quite obvious he gets good light and takes videos over and over again till they come out good at least that’s what I tell myself to feel better. Maybe I’m just delusional though, multiple PSLers have agreed with me though

Not only that, I am told I’m talented and I believe that I am, more than him lmao. I just have never had the drive or will to post anything about myself consistently because I look at my face for 30 minutes straight after taking a video or photo and I hyper analyze every single thing about myself constantly including my art

But like I said, none of the shit I feel matters because I’m a big fat 0. I might as well just be fat and ugly with 0 talent because none of it has mattered anyways

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I really don’t think I’m ugly physically although online I have frauded a bit, takes me time to get a good photo or a good video trying to film my best angles in good lighting and because of that I’ve gotten worship before but idk it’s hard to even admit this to myself that I don’t feel like that version of myself even though people IRL even give me that validation at times telling me that many guys my age would like to look like me etc but that’s again just my ego talking. I do feel I have shit luck, I’ve had shit people enter my life but I can admit it’s my fault too because I’ve been an asshole to people before and singled them out while being the “group leader” and made them feel weird and like they’re goofy, even though I was just a teenager, I guess maybe it’s just my karma for being a cocky fuck because what I did to people has happened to me a hundred times since

thanks bro, I can be an asshole on here but majority of the time you guys are like some of the only people I talk to certain days I’ve been alone for a long ass time now.
Everyone frauds a little bit. This forum just calls everything giga frauded if it isn't a video taken of you from 20 meters away, with optimal lighting, etc etc. Well it sounds like the same thing I have. Abused dog syndrome. Maybe you grew up ugly and kind of ascended so now you still have the same mindset of when you were descended? Trust me bro people have done way worse shit and had better treatment from people. I don't know you so I can't say you didn't make mistakes, but who doesn't make mistakes, especially when they're a teenager? You've gotta think of life as a mixed bag. Sometimes you get the good, sometimes you get the bad. Unfortunately you've been going through a rough patch for a few years (possibly?) but things can get better. Like you said it doesn't sound like you're ugly. Sounds like you are decent looking at the very least, and I can tell you're a good guy just going through it. Things will pick up.

Like I said people have done way worse things in life and have been treated better. We don't always get the treatment we may deserve and that's just a sad fact of life. But you will overcome it. Just don't let things go to your head in terms of thinking of past things that happened and attributing it to something you did. I know you said you're the black sheep and always getting bad treatment, but it won't always be like that.

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and ominion
LIFEFUEL, i hate being an abused dog, im afraid of women. No amount of IOIs made me confident enough to gather my courage and ask a foid out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and TechnoBoss
this is the life of 80% gen z males and will be the life of 95% gen a males

• So Sad
Reactions: ominion
Everyone frauds a little bit. This forum just calls everything giga frauded if it isn't a video taken of you from 20 meters away, with optimal lighting, etc etc. Well it sounds like the same thing I have. Abused dog syndrome. Maybe you grew up ugly and kind of ascended so now you still have the same mindset of when you were descended? Trust me bro people have done way worse shit and had better treatment from people. I don't know you so I can't say you didn't make mistakes, but who doesn't make mistakes, especially when they're a teenager? You've gotta think of life as a mixed bag. Sometimes you get the good, sometimes you get the bad. Unfortunately you've been going through a rough patch for a few years (possibly?) but things can get better. Like you said it doesn't sound like you're ugly. Sounds like you are decent looking at the very least, and I can tell you're a good guy just going through it. Things will pick up.

Like I said people have done way worse things in life and have been treated better. We don't always get the treatment we may deserve and that's just a sad fact of life. But you will overcome it. Just don't let things go to your head in terms of thinking of past things that happened and attributing it to something you did. I know you said you're the black sheep and always getting bad treatment, but it won't always be like that.
Means a lot to me ngl

You hit in the dot, I grew up as a teen pretty musty and had no concept of self care, I thought I was ugly. And I was considerably uglier to the point where I had bullies say shit like you’re the ugliest guy I’ve ever seen. Realistically I was just super baby faced with a weaker lower third, I bonesmashed my chin to oblivion and grew with puberty and I definitely look better. And it’s not like back then I wasn’t trying to look good in certain photos. I was teased plenty because of my looks growing up and never cared or worried until all my friends left my life and I wasn’t in school anymore and all the school friends I had disappeared too and I blamed it all on being ugly and thinking that I’d be more relevant to people if I wasn’t but at the same time at that time back then I was definitely going through a mental breakdown like never before it was pretty brutal bro. I’m still tryna recover and I’m still in a bad place I barely do shit ever I am definition of LDARing hard I barely even shower

• +1
Reactions: ominion and TechnoBoss
LIFEFUEL, i hate being an abused dog, im afraid of women. No amount of IOIs made me confident enough to gather my courage and ask a foid out
Yes I’ve never approached a girl randomly really, only maybe 2-3 times I just started talking to a girl sitting next to me but I was pretty shitfaced

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ominion
Means a lot to me ngl

You hit in the dot, I grew up as a teen pretty musty and had no concept of self care, I thought I was ugly. And I was considerably uglier to the point where I had bullies say shit like you’re the ugliest guy I’ve ever seen. Realistically I was just super baby faced with a weaker lower third, I bonesmashed my chin to oblivion and grew with puberty and I definitely look better. And it’s not like back then I wasn’t trying to look good in certain photos. I was teased plenty because of my looks growing up and never cared or worried until all my friends left my life and I wasn’t in school anymore and all the school friends I had disappeared too and I blamed it all on being ugly and thinking that I’d be more relevant to people if I wasn’t but at the same time at that time back then I was definitely going through a mental breakdown like never before it was pretty brutal bro. I’m still tryna recover and I’m still in a bad place I barely do shit ever I am definition of LDARing hard I barely even shower
I'm glad bro you aren't alone.

Yep same case here. Was there a turning point for you? Possibly during puberty where your looks started to turn around? I know you said you grew with puberty. I'm in the same boat. I was ugly during puberty and I suffered from social ostracism, and didn't really have many friends. Was same with me I was just babyfaced. Puberty sounds like it healed both of us. Even at 25yrs old I'm still dealing with the affects of the problems I faced long ago. It won't go away that fast. Bullies are harsh as fuck, and they can really do a number on your self confidence even long after they're gone. Sorry you dealt with that shit bro no one deserves that.

Relatable bro sometimes I find it hard to even get out of bed, let alone shower. Time has the ability to heal all wounds but you gotta be able to take the first step and that first step is letting go of the past. I know it's so easy to say that and I used to hate when people said that to me, because to me they made it sound so easy. The problems you've faced can stay for a long time. Don't ever internalize the idea that people don't care, because they do. Life is what you make of it. You sound smart. Of course being "smart" has nothing to do with the ability to just suddenly let go of trauma, but you are at an advantage because it sounds like you have the foresight of knowing the route cause of your issues. You can work your way out of it. I promise.

ADS is so brutal bro. You experience bad treatment at a young age and it can stick with you for life. You just gotta dig yourself out of the hole bro one step at a time. I've found everything is gradual with life. There is no one quick fix to anything, especially when you're dealing with past trauma. I have failed innumerable times in my life but luckily for me at the time, I didn't have the self awareness to feel ashamed (just fucking lol) and I kept going. Put everything aside best you can and keep going. You got this bro.

jfl at my youtube motivational speaker-tier posts here. brootal

• +1
Reactions: ominion