Nobody cares about your accomplishments. Everything is about appearance.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Society likes to tell us that 'being somebody' is important and that not having any accomplishments makes you a loser, yet if this is true why does nobody praise ugly geniuses? Nobody gives a shit about your accomplishments if you're ugly. As a matter of fact, they may even opt to denigrate your achievements because of your appearance. "Oh, that ugly nerd wrote a book? It's probably just some cringe anime harem fantasy shit. Go kill yourself loser :soy:"

Chad writes a book = Intellectual.
Incel writes a book = Coping geek sub-human.

This is why I just laugh when the mainstream culture mocks ROTTERs for being 'losers'. They don't get it that we don't actually live in a merit based culture. It doesn't matter what you do, but rather it matters how you PRESENT what you do, and this is massively influenced by appearance aka LOOKS.

Sub-6 males (50% the population minimum, maybe eve as high as 70%) have literally zero reason to give a shit if they're 'contributing' because nobody will care outside of a small niche at best.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, lwlaiet060920, dehydrated and 13 others
The pleasure is in creating not what other people say. If you are doing something because of other people then you art will be utter shit, you dont understand the thought processes of geniuses . Why would Tolkien spend the whole day dreaming of Middle Earth when he could just make some high appeal second rate shit like ASOIAF and sell it to the masses, or Bela Tarr make 7 hour films which mildly infuriate even the most patient film goer at times if not for some deeper reason than appealing to other people? Generally the more you give in to trying to appeal to people with your work, the shittier your art will be

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TheAnomaly, the BULL and 3 others
Finally a good thread today.

• +1
Reactions: Axii, bloomercel, MoggerGaston and 2 others
The pleasure is in creating not what other people say.
This is such an epic level of cope.

Sure bro...I bet most novelists would totally spend a year writing their books only so that they can pad themselves on the back for having written them. :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, slavicpsycho, klip11 and 1 other person
This is such an epic level of cope.

Sure bro...I bet most novelists would totally spend a year writing their books only so that they can pad themselves on the back for having written them. :feelsgood:
Yes they do, you have no clue how these people think.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Primalsplit and TheAnomaly
Oh My Momma (Momma)
On My Hood (Hood)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)
Touch My Swag (Swag)
Wish You Could (Could)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
it depends tbh. But accomplishments are still a very important thing. Idk man I’ve never heard of a really attractive person who landed unsuccessful.

Most actors or supermodels had actual decent jobs and some sort of skill/talent despite people thinking otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Lynxress and Pikabro
it depends tbh. But accomplishments are still a very important thing. Idk man I’ve never heard of a really attractive person who landed unsuccessful.

Most actors or supermodels had actual decent jobs and some sort of skill/talent despite people thinking otherwise.
You're missing the point.

What the OP is saying is that the 'value/meaning' of your accomplishment is given a modifier depending on your looks/status. If an ugly incel has an 8/10 achievement, he can expect to lose 3 points by default. For chad, it's the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Marelago and lwlaiet060920
yes but it’s not looks it’s connections. many streamers aren’t even good looking at games they’re just NT as fuck and connections and skill wise either average at the game or slightly above average but nothing special. i have been top 0.1% in certain games yet a complete nobody

@ElTruecel mentioned this before and it’s the truth, looks, talent, hard work, all are meaningless in todays world, status and connections mogs all

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: robtical, klip11, bloomercel and 1 other person
Stop coping for being useless

many streamers aren’t even good looking at games they’re just NT as fuck and connections and skill wise either average at the game or slightly above average but nothing special. i have been top 0.1% in certain games yet a complete nobody

@ElTruecel mentioned this before and it’s the truth, looks, talent, hard work, all are meaningless in todays world, status and connections mogs all
Being a streamer isn't about being good at games it's about charisma. Nobody is going to watch some 4/10 geek with a nasal voice play a game because they're good at it.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Xtra and klip11
Yeah, the streamers I follow have good oratory skills and charisma. But even if they can sometimes "larp" as NT, they are clearly (pseudo) Incels.

The fact that they care too much about the label "gamer" and such is a strong red flag.

I rarely see hot chicks and good looking guys labeling themselves as gamers/otakus/geeks, it's mostly the ugly neckbeard ones when it comes to males, and the fat chicks with 0 sex appeal when it comes to females.

Oh My Momma (Momma)
On My Hood (Hood)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)
Touch My Swag (Swag)
Wish You Could (Could)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)
Ur turning into that gay-for-shekels faggot alexbrown with these incoherent lyric-posting bullshit.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
When I was on Tinder. I never put my job or university i n my bio. Not one girl I ever matched with or dated cared. Or even asked. It’s all looks.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and klip11
The pleasure is in creating not what other people say. If you are doing something because of other people then you art will be utter shit, you dont understand the thought processes of geniuses . Why would Tolkien spend the whole day dreaming of Middle Earth when he could just make some high appeal second rate shit like ASOIAF and sell it to the masses, or Bela Tarr make 7 hour films which mildly infuriate even the most patient film goer at times if not for some deeper reason than appealing to other people? Generally the more you give in to trying to appeal to people with your work, the shittier your art will be
100%. Creative people are driven to create. I wish I was creative.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
"Oh, that ugly nerd wrote a book? It's probably just some cringe anime harem fantasy shit. Go kill yourself loser :soy:"
When have you ever someone say this in real life

Also, what Chad is writing books instead of fucking pussy? What the fuck?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Being a streamer isn't about being good at games it's about charisma. Nobody is going to watch some 4/10 geek with a nasal voice play a game because they're good at it.
yes that’s what i meant

Oh My Momma (Momma)
On My Hood (Hood)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)
Touch My Swag (Swag)
Wish You Could (Could)
I Look Fly (Yeah)
I Look Good (Good)
Certified hood classic :feelsokman:

Pursuit of status, money, success and achievements is generally for ugly people. Nothing new here. They try to outcompete their competition and get better mating options, but in the vast majority of cases it's a waste of time and effort(especially true for ugly women). Sex and reproduction is the foundation of society and human civilization after all. Ugly people can't compete genetically so they try to compensate in other areas.

I mean look at all the billionaires, who work 16 hours a day for years on end without rest, weekends included. The vast majority of them are sub-fucking-humans. Their life depends on managing to make a lot millions/billions. If they fail, it's game fucking over.

Ultimately it's all about survival. And survival of the genes is more important than survival of the vessel(body). No matter how much water, food, healthy lifestyle etc. you have, the body will eventually deteriorate and death will follow, it is inevitable. If you haven't reproduced, you're dead for good. But if you managed to reproduce, then in a sense a part of you is still alive.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
You're missing the point.

What the OP is saying is that the 'value/meaning' of your accomplishment is given a modifier depending on your looks/status. If an ugly incel has an 8/10 achievement, he can expect to lose 3 points by default. For chad, it's the other way around.
As long as it is not calculative in numerical terms.

But if you managed to reproduce, then in a sense a part of you is still alive.
Even this is false. Sure it may hold true for several generations, but eventually your original blood/DNA will be diluted so much that it doesn't even matter. Millions of years ago, our ancestors were presumably literal apes, but how much DNA have we inherited from any one single person from that era? It's a drop in the ocean.

Layjit I was running around with my 6200 gearscore rogue in world of Warcraft and no one gave a fuck