Nobody cares or replies to my own replies. You are not special, you are not unique and the world is one big joke

deadmanwalking

deadmanwalking

Solstice
You know at some point you realize you are not special and you are just another subhuman autist among the crowd.

Life was better when I thought the world is fair and everyone is unique as a child.

Either I have shit replies or this forum is dead (normie takeover)

Fuck this pathetic life man I shouldn’t even care for mere validation on an Indian incel forum.

What is the point of looksmaxxing when socially you are an abused high inhib Dagestani dog and sexually girls are all disgusting whore trannies anyway?

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Gotta find a way to cope in peace, life is not about socializing or slaying, us humans were meant to find a place to reside and rot.

Any suggestions? (No vidya or other entertainment methods)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Clark69, Depresso and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
IMG 0091

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and lilith
U are just boring OP.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and deadmanwalking
take the asceticism pill and become based hermit

They are too dumb to understand what you are thinking about, your conclusions are miles ahead of these reiterating incels.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and deadmanwalking
Lol dnr XD i mog you

They are too dumb to understand what you are thinking about, your conclusions are miles ahead of these reiterating incels.
I can notice that when only 1% of the user base is able to produce proper insightful threads

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
we live in a comedy world

• +1
  • So Sad
You know at some point you realize you are not special and you are just another subhuman autist among the crowd.

Life was better when I thought the world is fair and everyone is unique as a child.

Either I have shit replies or this forum is dead (normie takeover)

Fuck this pathetic life man I shouldn’t even care for mere validation on an Indian incel forum.

What is the point of looksmaxxing when socially you are an abused high inhib Dagestani dog and sexually girls are all disgusting whore trannies anyway?

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Gotta find a way to cope in peace, life is not about socializing or slaying, us humans were meant to find a place to reside and rot.

god will pay for this

• Love it
That's because you were a child and you did not have the mental capacity to comprehend your surroundings. You need to be happy that you have discovered the truth in your 20s. It might take a while to accept it, but you'll appreciate it once you're old. It's better than realising blackpill once you're really old, confined to your bed and have no one to talk to.
Life has no inherent meaning. It's what you make out of it. Yes, nobody cares about you. Nobody cares about me. Infact nobody cares about anyone. Even if you were to change this world in some way, you'll end up as a wikipedia page once you die. Sure, you might get a couple of visits once in a while, but thats it. So, stop seeking other's approval.

Be a free agent in life.
Now that you have realised that you do not matter and that nobody cares about you, you are free to do anything you want to. It does not matter if you win or lose, because nobody will care about it. So, start doing things that you want to, no matter how stupid it is.
Don't do something just because others are doing it. By now, you must know why a man needs to looksmax in his life. Does it apply to your life? Will it benefit you in any way, shape or form? If yes, then do it. If not, don't do it.
Life might not entirely be about socializing, but social isolation can lead to mental illness. Humans are social creatures and we need to socialize. Go interact with some subhumans who has common interests as you.
  1. If youre not employed, get a job to support your basic needs.
  2. In your free time, try whatever you want to. Making music? Volunteering? Weekend drive? Gymming? Heck, collecting rocks? Anything! It may be the stupidest thing, but if it makes you happy, do it.
  3. Meet subhuman faggots who are coping the same way you are and befriend them.
  4. Repeat and make more subhuman friends
  5. Form a subhuman army and mog the society
Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by giphystudios2021

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Clark69, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
That's because you were a child and you did not have the mental capacity to comprehend your surroundings. You need to be happy that you have discovered the truth in your 20s. It might take a while to accept it, but you'll appreciate it once you're old. It's better than realising blackpill once you're really old, confined to your bed and have no one to talk to.

Life has no inherent meaning. It's what you make out of it. Yes, nobody cares about you. Nobody cares about me. Infact nobody cares about anyone. Even if you were to change this world in some way, you'll end up as a wikipedia page once you die. Sure, you might get a couple of visits once in a while, but thats it. So, stop seeking other's approval.

Be a free agent in life.
Now that you have realised that you do not matter and that nobody cares about you, you are free to do anything you want to. It does not matter if you win or lose, because nobody will care about it. So, start doing things that you want to, no matter how stupid it is.

Don't do something just because others are doing it. By now, you must know why a man needs to looksmax in his life. Does it apply to your life? Will it benefit you in any way, shape or form? If yes, then do it. If not, don't do it.

Life might not entirely be about socializing, but social isolation can lead to mental illness. Humans are social creatures and we need to socialize. Go interact with some subhumans who has common interests as you.

2. In your free time, try whatever you want to. Making music? Volunteering? Weekend drive? Gymming? Heck, collecting rocks? Anything! It may be the stupidest thing, but if it makes you happy, do it.
Love the lifefuel graycel I appreciate for your thorough reply. Check this out @HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: micropp
normie takeover the seed oils don’t allow them to think

• +1
  • JFL
Even if you were to change this world in some way, you'll end up as a wikipedia page once you die.
Agreed with everything but I have a different point of view here, my perspective on legacy is to engrain my thoughts put into actions into the collective human persona, and by that extension transferring my flesh into a philosophical concept.

• +1
sexually girls are all disgusting whore trannies anyway?
do girls need to be perfect , pure princesses, in your view lmao ?
i love whores and you should too .....
leave the :bluepill: alone and inject t bozo

• Ugh..
Agreed with everything but I have a different point of view here, my perspective on legacy is to engrain my thoughts put into actions into the collective human persona, and by that extension transferring my flesh into a philosophical concept.
yeah but you're too young for philosophy buddy boyo :feelskek: :smonk:

Be a free agent in life.

this is a super good post
the vast majority simply will never get it
saved under "best" , thx :feelsautistic:(y):blackpill:

• Love it
yeah but you're too young for philosophy buddy boyo :feelskek: :smonk:
If I have managed to concretize this much already I can change the world by the time I'm 50.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
If I have managed to concretize this much already I can change the world by the time I'm 50.
nah no one here can....focus on yourself and your family, srs

nah no one here can....focus on yourself and your family, srs
I would rather have a legacy similar to that of Nietzsche than be some noname chad with deadbeat kids.

I would rather have a legacy similar to that of Nietzsche than be some noname chad with deadbeat kids.
yeah , thats a noble goal
but me ill choose the latter, since its miles harder today to become a famous person than before....

yeah , thats a noble goal
but me ill choose the latter, since its miles harder today to become a famous person than before....
On the contrary, almost no one in the modern world has any original ideas of their own whatsoever. Biggest issue with the modern mindset among the youth is that no one is obsessed anymore. The few that are can influence billions on their feeds in seconds, never been easier as an original individual to gain traction.