SecularIslamist
𝕯𝖝𝕯 intersectional feminist and Islamist jihadi
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2022
- Posts
- 29,243
- Reputation
- 58,780
Thread 'AI will supercharge biotech' https://looksmax.org/threads/ai-will-supercharge-biotech.1420407/
I name dropped things like 10x genomics and Twist bioscience. Two of my biggest holdings. Check the charts. They're up huge YTD. Probably 6x from when I shilled them. I think they're overbought now.
This is just getting started the AI x Biotech play is still in its infancy.
Its getting started and there will probably be a blow off period in 2027. I will start reducing my positions from next year.
@KeepCopingLads
I name dropped things like 10x genomics and Twist bioscience. Two of my biggest holdings. Check the charts. They're up huge YTD. Probably 6x from when I shilled them. I think they're overbought now.
This is just getting started the AI x Biotech play is still in its infancy.
Its getting started and there will probably be a blow off period in 2027. I will start reducing my positions from next year.
@KeepCopingLads