Nobody love you unconditionally

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Not even your biological parents. My mom wishes I was never born because of how deliberating my sleep apnea is. People only care about how you can bring value to their life. I have a strong will to live despite hatred from everyone mainly because I believe in myself once I cure my sleep apnea I will make a good comeback and use that delicious energy to become successful. I hold no grudge against people who hatred before when I was weak because I knew I have always been strong.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 20519, Hipcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel
She couldn’t accept that her son has a medical condition it indirectly implys that her gene is bad. Most parents are narccisist

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and aBetterMii
Not even your biological parents. My mom wishes I was never born because of how deliberating my sleep apnea is. People only care about how you can bring value to their life. I have a strong will to live despite hatred from everyone mainly because I believe in myself once I cure my sleep apnea I will make a good comeback and use that delicious energy to become successful. I hold no grudge against people who hatred before when I was weak because I knew I have always been strong.
Other then the first part (you are just an abused dog but parents do love their children)

As a man no one loves you unconditionally, you always have to provide something. Once you stop providing you are worthless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, aBetterMii and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Sometimes moms can (mine dies i think) but yeah its a lonely world as a man. Just like that one feminist who lived as a man for a while found out. The mix of our primitive behaviour and brain mixed with a only somewhat modernized one in a world filled with all sorts of stimuli meant to please our primitive brain, theres no winning

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad
Sometimes moms can (mine dies i think) but yeah its a lonely world as a man. Just like that one feminist who lived as a man for a while found out. The mix of our primitive behaviour and brain mixed with a only somewhat modernized one in a world filled with all sorts of stimuli meant to please our primitive brain, theres no winning
My father doesn’t even aknowledge about me and my brothers existence.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
My father doesn’t even aknowledge about me and my brothers existence.
Many fathers are worthless creatures that dont love their sons because he hates himself too much and is a raging narc that doesnt want them to do better than him

Many fathers are worthless creatures that dont love their sons because he hates himself too much and is a raging narc that doesnt want them to do better than him
Im doing better than him and hed always jealous

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
That was painful to read

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry