Nobody wants to be with a woman who's ran through

L

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great
Nobody wants to be with a woman who's been with dozens of guys, who slept around, who's been in multiple rotations

No one wants to deal with that, it's brutally over

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, disheartenedcel, vermillioncorefan and 6 others
Beggars cant be choosers

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, HerpDerpson, chrisN and 5 others
Who cares? You don't get to choose. Roasties are the only ones willing to marry you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, p0lishsubhuman, HerpDerpson and 8 others
there's plenty of desperate cucks out there

Lol man that’s a redpill cope

if a htb (or even a white femcel if you’re an ethnic) came up to any user here and said she wants to be with him but her bodycount is 300 … 90% guys won’t care and forget everything about red/blakcpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Jungcuck, Luffymaxxing and 5 others

if a htb (or even a white femcel if you’re an ethnic) came up to any user here and said she wants to be with him but her bodycount is 300 … 90% guys won’t care and forget everything about red/blakcpill
Cope

Only sub 4.5 psls would / 0 smv subhumans

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and gribsufer1
Nobody wants to be with a woman who's been with dozens of guys, who slept around, who's been in multiple rotations

No one wants to deal with that, it's brutally over

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

Who cares? You don't get to choose. Roasties are the only ones willing to marry you.

Cope

Only sub 4.5 psls would
Most “chads” don’t care about bc tho bcz they’re blackpilled on women nature and know most girls are sluts

Yergers gf has onlyfans
Logan Paul’s (not a psl chad but high smv) gf has bc in 100s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person

Her pussy might cave in soon bruh wth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Most “chads” don’t care about bc tho bcz they’re blackpilled on women nature and know most girls are sluts

Yergers gf has onlyfans
Cope not all women are sluts if you go for young ones

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 7580

Yergers gf has onlyfans
sure but you forget to take into account most chads are in age range of mid 20s to early 30s, meaning if you are that old you cannot get teen girls with low body count no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7580
Cope not all women are sluts if you go for young ones
True but 95% are
I once dated a very good looking introverted virgin like 6 years ago with snap score of 2000 and I still wish I didn’t leave her lol I just wanted to duck around

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
But yes it's almost impossible to get a non slut gf in the west @Biggdink

• So Sad
True but 95% are
I once dated a very good looking introverted virgin like 6 years ago with snap score of 2000 and I still wish I didn’t leave her lol I just wanted to duck around
Brutal bro

How did you find her?

• +1
currently deciding if i should settle down with a htb innocent Mormon girl but im not sure. no sex till marriage is crazy, there is always a price for innocence i guess

• +1
Brutal bro

How did you find her?
First year uni we used to take same bus she was always smiling at me so I approached her . She took me to a restaurant for first date and paid for everything lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702

Nigga speak for yourself

First year uni we used to take same bus she was always smiling at me . She took me to a restaurant for first date and paid for everything lol
Fuckkkk

U lost a good one

Now she's probably a slooot after u didn't take her serious

• So Sad
Normies settle for them
Without failure

• So Sad
They don’t want but are forced

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
white males prefer women who have fucked lots of men, especially BBC. You are basing your views on non-cucked men ie nonwhite men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Xangsane and Luffymaxxing

Yergers gf has onlyfans

I just wanna enter her home bash her teeth in and shove a sharp round object in her shithole and leave her for dead before disappearing into the night

white males prefer women who have fucked lots of men, especially BBC. You are basing your views on non-cucked men ie nonwhite men.
They love getting divorced/cheated/cucked that’s why they want sluts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back