'Nofap is cope' copers are just sad they don't have the self control for it tbh

justforkicks

justforkicks

JEW PHENO GANG
It gives you bigger erections (1cm increase in length for me) and better impulse control.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2658, john2 and 3 others
JEW PHENO GANG

I just feel better on no fap and when I coom after 4-5 days of no fap it’s so much better tbh

there are benefits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2658, NormieKilla and 2 others

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: NormieKilla, Bitch, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Respect

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Maxout
shit thread, fapping is very harmful to the dick itself, I don't care about anything else than my dick sensitivity and pelvic floor(which will get destroyed from being a fap-addict alone)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and goat2x
do u guys realise how much 148% INCREASE is. Even if it's just one day, that multiplies ur usual test by 2.48

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
shit thread, fapping is very harmful to the dick itself, I don't care about anything else than my dick sensitivity and pelvic floor(which will get destroyed from being a fap-addict alone)
Ur a fucking idiot
maybe dont have a boxing match with ur meat retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Maxout
Ur a fucking idiot
maybe dont have a boxing match with ur meat retard
It is guaranteed to happen at some point, that's what addiction is bitch, not just fapping once a week

• JFL
do u guys realise how much 148% INCREASE is. Even if it's just one day, that multiplies ur usual test by 2.48
JFL at u utter greycel
148% INCREASE IS 1.5X YOU UTTER IDIOT JFLL

• +1
It is guaranteed to happen at some point, that's what addiction is bitch, not just fapping once a week
They found no sexual exhastion in rats who fapped once in a day
so keep coping that masturbation will make you an alpha lul

• +1
They found no sexual exhastion in rats who fapped once in a day
Rotfllmao

so keep coping that masturbation will make you an alpha lul
??

Mr.nigger the professor of rat penises

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 6400, Maxout and 1 other person
It gives you bigger erections (1cm increase in length for me) and better impulse control.
So what i'm getting is nofap = better faps? Bruh

It literally goes back to normal the next day
It honestly wont matter

Imagine thinking that jerking off every now and then is the cause for your shit life.

Unless you're a sex addict, focus on shit that'll really make a difference.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Mayorga, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
It literally goes back to normal the next day
It honestly wont matter
they are so uneducated
lets start by stating that 148% increase is NOT 2.5 ITS 1.5 LOL
and they overestimate T levels in the natty range
having 100ng/dl test more for one day DOESNT DO SHIT FOR ANYTHING!

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Vidyacoper
JFL at u utter subhuman
we dont have human studies on masturbation except on the hormones which are non existent
then stop talking nigger, also I don't care about your alpha bullshit coper destroying threads,

your thread promotes masturbation which will lead users to inevitable waste of time(worst part) and energy, since they feel relief after reading your threads they might as well go monstermode in stroking their dicks and damage it like many have

• JFL
nofap copers are the most funny to watch in action lolol

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
then stop talking nigger, also I don't care about your alpha bullshit coper destroying threads,

your thread promotes masturbation which will lead users to inevitable waste of time(worst part) and energy, since they feel relief after reading your threads they might as well go monstermode in stroking their dicks and damage it like many have
Ur a fucking idiot
You act like you have evidence that it works while the only evidence there are is against it u utter low iq subhuman
read a book faggot

0 studies on rats or every other animals/humans that it works

LMFAOAOOO LISTEN YOU FUCKING SENEGALESE IQ RETARD: CONSIDER THE NUMBER 5. INCREASE IT BY 150% - THAT'S AN ADDITIONAL 5 (100%), AND ANOTHER 2.5(50%). YOU ARE NOW AT 12.5. MULTIPLY 5 BY 2.5, SAME RESULT. THE KEY WORD IS INCREASE YOU FUCKING RETARD, DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Mr.cope
Ur a fucking idiot
You act like you have evidence that it works while the only evidence there are is against it u utter low iq subhuman
read a book faggot

quick reminder that your evidence is the study about rat penises

also I don't believe anything that your nigga brain seems to assume about benefits of nofap

• JFL
LMFAOAOOO LISTEN YOU FUCKING SENEGALESE IQ RETARD: CONSIDER THE NUMBER 5. INCREASE IT BY 150% - THAT'S AN ADDITIONAL 5 (100%), AND ANOTHER 2.5(50%). YOU ARE NOW AT 12.5. MULTIPLY 5 BY 2.5, SAME RESULT. THE KEY WORD IS INCREASE YOU FUCKING RETARD, DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL
That additional t wouldn’t make a difference unless you have a severe hormone deficiency

quick reminder that your evidence is the study about rat penises

also I don't believe anything that your nigga brain seems to assume about benefits of nofap
Your a fucking IDIOT LMAOO
THERE ARE HUMAN STUDIES IN MY THREAD YOU ARE JUST TOO LOW IQ TO READ IT

nigga HOW DUMB YOU HAVE TO BE U UTTER SUBHUMAN
GOOGLE "CALCULATOR" MULTIPLY 100 BY 150% LETS SEE WHAT U GET YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD GREYCEL
ALSO FURTHER PROOF:
THE GRAPH THAT I POSTED KYS IDIOT

Your a fucking IDIOT LMAOO
THERE ARE HUMAN STUDIES IN MY THREAD YOU ARE JUST TOO LOW IQ TO READ IT

Answering to things I never asked

The professor is too passionate about copying study links I see

Low IQ jew.

Unlike you copers, I knew from the first hand that Nofap is cope. I did it for 5.5 month with no difficulty what so ever. Its just pointless.

nigga HOW DUMB YOU HAVE TO BE U UTTER SUBHUMAN
GOOGLE "CALCULATOR" MULTIPLY 100 BY 150% LETS SEE WHAT U GET YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD GREYCEL
ALSO FURTHER PROOF:
OK LISTEN. MULTIPLYING BY 150% IS NOT THE SAME AS INCREASING BY 150%. DID YOU TAKE ANY MATHEMATICS EDUCATION BEYOND PRE-SCHOOL?

• JFL
Low IQ jew.

Unlike you copers, I knew from the first hand that Nofap is cope. I did it for 5.5 month with no difficulty what so ever. Its just pointless.
IF YOU FOUND IT EASY UR LOW T

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
OK LISTEN. MULTIPLYING BY 150% IS NOT THE SAME AS INCREASING BY 150%. DID YOU TAKE ANY MATHEMATICS EDUCATION BEYOND PRE-SCHOOL?
YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT LMAO
LOOK AT THE STUDY GRAPH THATS HOW THEY MEANT IT YOU CANT BE THAT LOW IQ
YOU CANT EVEN DO 3RD GRADE MATH

IF YOU FOUND IT EASY UR LOW T
>If you found it hard you have no self control
>If you found it easy you are low T

Bro just admit its a stupid new age cope. But you cant do that, so you instead blame me.

No different than blaming customer for a broken product.

>If you found it hard you have no self control
>If you found it easy you are low T

Bro just admit its a stupid new age cope. But you cant do that, so you instead blame me.

No different than blaming customer for a broken product.
Maybe it didn't work for you the same way it doesn't work for some ppl chill out bro

True.

None of you guys here have any legitimate/valid reason to fap.

Plus it isn't natural at all.

Your penis was meant to go in a vagina, not be wrapped around and shaken with your fists.

None of our ancestors did it.

And to all of those who still like to fap, keep coping...... just sad how they can never escape this cycle.

• JFL