Non-caucasian ugly because of lack of non sharp features ?

KidIcarus

KidIcarus

Bronze
Are asian/black uglier than white people because of the lack of sharp features ? If you think about it, flat face, wide nostril nose and lack of browridge all contribute to a low class/preyish feeling

• +1
Reactions: angelo
i think darker skin is just naturally less appealing features aside. that probably plays a role, though. people here used to tell me i had a black person nose like 2 years ago and it’s not really any different now

Yes
Not robust bones
You see it with Indians

Are asian/black uglier than white people because of the lack of sharp features ? If you think about it, flat face, wide nostril nose and lack of browridge all contribute to a low class/preyish feeling
Dark skin, less sharp features and more protruding, monkey looking features appeal uglier to westerners/white people. And of course, since the westerners have influenced their behavior and likes to the rest of the countries, now almost all races prefer white > black/brown/asian

Of course, there's always that 1% of people in any ethnicity that has a very attractive look that could fit western standards well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angloidcel and AscensionMan98
i think darker skin is just naturally less appealing features aside. that probably plays a role, though. people here used to tell me i had a black person nose like 2 years ago and it’s not really any different now
Nah no one cares about skin tone, like the "black blue" skintone some africans seems to be less digusting than indian color, mostly because they smell like spicy and shitting streeter cliché

Being whitest is not always the best, just look at ginger how they look and how sometime they smell (i think its a specific gene or something) or some blondie with super light non existant eyebrows/lashes

post a asian with sharp features and non flat face/wide nostril and strong browlidge, and same for blacks, and then can compare better.

it's mainly the skin / pheno , not the bones

post a asian with sharp features and non flat face/wide nostril and strong browlidge, and same for blacks, and then can compare better.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, KidIcarus, Venomkore and 2 others
Non-caucasian people aren't uglier than white people. It's not equal. Asian women are consistently rated as more attractive than white women, in the peer reviewed studies, for example. The features you mention are a failo on women. So is height, another failo white women have.

Last edited:
Features/bones>coloring

D8D552D8 8BE9 4965 A9A2 FC3C7125E384
CE67DD28 A046 4792 9D8E A08CFCA01C00

Last edited:
They look pretty good. I would agree with your assessment. Any black or asian with these facial features would do quite well. For blacks as long as their not too dark colored, as its a falio. East Asians are practically never dark, but Indians being too dark just like blacks can be a huge falio.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger