Non finasteride balding treatments?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
Microneedling, oil, topical caffeine, topical vit C, topical crushed aspirin cutting out all sugar and seed oils. Will doing all this stop it?

Research balding a bit. All of your treatments are useless if u have AGA
Only 2 cures for AGA are Finasteride(and it forms like duta and other shit) / Minoxidil. Fin cures DHT and DHT affects on hair. Minox prolong faze of growth. No other options

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, mathis and ErbCel
Microneedling, oil, topical caffeine, topical vit C, topical crushed aspirin cutting out all sugar and seed oils. Will doing all this stop it?
All i read is cope if you want to save ur hair u need to nuke ur scalp dht

• +1
Reactions: chronically online, mathis, ErbCel and 2 others
This stuff will help a bit, but it's not gonna give you real results. Only thing you can do right now to stop hair loss is fin/dut, but kx826 is confirmed coming to market soon, so maybe look into that.

• +1
Reactions: chronically online and ErbCel
This stuff will help a bit, but it's not gonna give you real results. Only thing you can do right now to stop hair loss is fin/dut, but kx826 is confirmed coming to market soon, so maybe look into that.
Isn’t the kx82 stuff same as fin and dut? I don’t wanna give up my dht and masculinity

Isn’t the kx82 stuff same as fin and dut? I don’t wanna give up my dht and masculinity
No DHT blocking, no hair, no life
If you're over 19 DHT is nearly useless, if you're over 25 DHT has no added value whatsoever
If you're still a pussy scared of a pill that is prescribed in doses five times higher to oldcels just go for topical fin which barely reduces DHT systemically

No DHT blocking, no hair, no life
If you're over 19 DHT is nearly useless, if you're over 25 DHT has no added value whatsoever
If you're still a pussy scared of a pill that is prescribed in doses five times higher to oldcels just go for topical fin which barely reduces DHT systemically
Is it really?? I know people irl that are alpha and masculine that say fin fucked then up

Is it really?? I know people irl that are alpha and masculine that say fin fucked then up
We're they fat?
Honestly if your body fat percentage is reasonable and you're not paranoid fin has really low chances of giving you side effects

We're they fat?
Honestly if your body fat percentage is reasonable and you're not paranoid fin has really low chances of giving you side effects
Nah a jacked alpha bald guy said he took fin and it nuked his sex drive for 2 years and he almost killed himself says he’s still not quite the same years later and this guy isnt a bitch he’s strong and a firefighter who takes test

Nah a jacked alpha bald guy said he took fin and it nuked his sex drive for 2 years and he almost killed himself says he’s still not quite the same years later and this guy isnt a bitch he’s strong and a firefighter who takes test
Takes test
He fucked his hormones. That's all you need to know. Fin is mostly safe, watch haircafe videos on it