Non gymcelled giga chad vs gymcelled HTNs

Last edited:
they actually look very very similar. one on top is an edited picture vs unedited pic
The bottom is edited too. Plus ive seen both in motion. Yerger is much better looking

Non gymcel looks pathetic in comparison

@Enfant terrible says he got rejected by everyone on Love Island

timestamped

Did I really pause Grand Belial's Key for this?!?

Why did they reject him @Enfant terrible?
Wait, isn't this Chad on the Chad tier of your PSL chart?

He looked somewhat athletic/ surfer tone but I get what you mean. He facemogged all of them as well as most guys who fraud lower third with facial hair.

Offtopic but I just found out my bideltoid is around 25" and I haven't dedicatedly gymcelled in almost a year.

Last edited:
Lol at height copers here

Him being gymcelled a bit will have 5x more masculine presence

It’s cuz he’s manlet lol

Height and Face >

If he truly got rejected like @Enfant terrible says he did then this one’s brutal I must admit. However like amnesia said he can simply just 1 on 1 approach females or do tinder and slay easily with no issues. Just avoid situations like this against bigger men who still look good facially. Still brutal tho fuck.

If he truly got rejected like @Enfant terrible says he did then this one’s brutal I must admit. However like amnesia said he can simply just 1 on 1 approach females or do tinder and slay easily with no issues. Just avoid situations like this against bigger men who still look good facially. Still brutal tho fuck.
on the show he said he slept with 1000 women

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: \/orman, forevergymcelling and tombradylover
looks like shit cause he's short as fuck and narrow frame

i think he got rejected because the women they selected for the show werent in the prettyboy crowd

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Idk, he's seemed to popup in a few threads and it's the same male vs female gaze on what he's considered to be. And we're all going by his interactions compared to the other gymcelled HTN's and unfortunate failures on Love Island. Feel sorry for him. Though on his insta as someone else posted it appears he's reverted to the look of those shown HTN's...

Really wishing he's not incel now.
on the show he said he slept with 1000 women
I want to believe.
MTN? I have never seen a guy IRL ever that looked as good as him facially

hair eyes cheekbones plus dark hick lashes as contrast
Fellow long hair appreciator?

Seen similar twinks like him in Stockholm trying to push everyone out of the way early morning hours from a Mcdonald's yet failing to nudge a framemaxxed Anglo-potentially nordic brute like me in the middle. So it's a real-time incident of said two body types colliding.

Idk, he's seemed to popup in a few threads and it's the same male vs female gaze on what he's considered to be. And we're all going by his interactions compared to the other gymcelled HTN's and unfortunate failures on Love Island. Feel sorry for him. Though on his insta as someone else posted it appears he's reverted to the look of those shown HTN's...

Really wishing he's not incel now.

I want to believe.

Fellow long hair appreciator?

Seen similar twinks like him in Stockholm trying to push everyone out of the way early morning hours from a Mcdonald's yet failing to nudge a framemaxxed Anglo-potentially nordic brute like me in the middle. So it's a real-time incident of said two body types colliding.
Why I think he didn't appeal to the women.
I knew his insta before I saw him on love island and he had spanish girls simping hard for him, he is half german and half spanish I think.
So he had the female gaze just not the gaze of what I call low-class women but with middle-class money. I think its a cultural thing aswell. Different countries can have different beauty standards. Literally underrated concept on this forum.
The season was in 2018 and long hair, meaning actually long hair was more niche than now were its more mainstream again. I see many zoomers having longer hair in 2023 than in 2018.This is only for germany but here long hair was seen as not as desirable and alternative at least from the early to the late 2010s when I was in secondary school.I was called a girl just by other boys because I had shoulder length hair. People always told me to cut my hair. That was what alot of girls on Instagram didn't like about him at the time unironically, it's kinda dumb tbh. Now he would probably do much better tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Xangsane and \/orman
he's htn at best. cage at this forum you guys know jack shit about ratings and what makes a true chad face

Cant be gigachad with jestermax vibe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Why I think he didn't appeal to the women.
I knew his insta before I saw him on love island and he had spanish girls simping hard for him, he is half german and half spanish I think.
So he had the female gaze just not the gaze of what I call low-class women but with middle-class money.
This is about the class of love island girls?
I think its a cultural thing aswell. Different countries can have different beauty standards. Literally underrated concept on this forum.
By all means please feel free to elaborate or make a thread or share any relevant :)
The season was in 2018 and long hair, meaning actually long hair was more niche than now were its more mainstream again. I see many zoomers having longer hair in 2023 than in 2018.This is only for germany but here long hair was seen as not as desirable and alternative at least from the early to the late 2010s when I was in secondary school.I was called a girl just by other boys because I had shoulder length hair.
Better say something back or elbow them in the face. If guys grab my hair they're asking for a fist, wristlock or my thumbs in their eyes.

That said long hair seems to be getting more mainstream. Mines about over a meter in length and when you get men AND women say they're jealous then that's when it works. Strange when Germany seems to be at aspie levels of having as much liberal and alternative people. For the longest time it was metalheads and surfers (technically emos as well) that were holding that torch and all fall into that category. Though in order to be NT you would have to at least physically and situationally fit in with normies but this can and will vary with class, like the dialect. If you can classpill me I'm all up for learning more. At least that's what I've had to endure. I love going to a place to make people WTF about being there but I have also noticed times when they try their luck to piss me off and show weakness and it's about also having the right response, though most if not all of them are bluepilled retards. Real blackpill mentalities in real life understand real when they see the mog.
People always told me to cut my hair. That was what alot of girls on Instagram didn't like about him at the time unironically, it's kinda dumb tbh. Now he would probably do much better tbh.
Above applies. He needs to get blackpilled and mog those women. Take them down a notch ego-wise too but that's the same as what I mean by inhib-maxxing.

Last edited:
Nothing happened. They were literally play fighting.

And yes he was good looking but one the commentator mogged bcause height and frame.

Gymcelling means nothing, they were bloated

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
test+tren is a minimum requirement in the UK

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and infini
social dominance is so important

if a girl came over to his house in a tinder hookup 1 on 1 she wouldnt care cause hes hot facially etc

but once in a social setting among other dudes she will be embarressed that her man looks so much weaker and smaller in comparison to the other guys that she will start to lose attraction
nah its not "social dominance"
its pure hypergamy in action and female attraction to the highest genetical quality male she can find/ genetic dominance ofc
but your general point is valid

Gymcelling is essential for attracting 20+ year old women

thats why height + gym mog all