Non Neurotypicals have the cards stacked against them by society!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Ugly subhumans fuck while non NTs like me die incel! :feelswhy::feelsree: @Octillionaire3
Same anons
The real redpill is that women don’t care about looks or height or money all that much
What they really care about is social proof and you being an extrovert, at least where I live. I see ugly dudes all the time who are dating 9’s having drinks with them, every time I wonder how tf, and then some of his other girlfriends show up and come talk to him, with him giving them their attention and the other bitch just sitting there getting soaking wet
Meanwhile I’ve had dozens of girls approach me because I’m fit, good head, good hair, but I’m socially retarded. I don’t know what to say, don’t know how to flirt etc, and I can fucking see them hinting, then getting visually confused and eventually turned off when it becomes clear I don’t know wtf I’m doing.
Never forget, there are homeless men in NYC who talk women into bed just so they don’t have to sleep in the streets. Unwashed, smelly disgusting homeless dudes, but who are slick talkers. That’s all that fucking matters, all the rest is cope and I’m old enough to see that now.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
The homeless guy was like 6'5 or something btw