Non NT haircut when young is the biggest looksmin(YOUNGCELS GTFIH)

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
When I was a freshmen in highschool I was treated like an abused dog because I had a REALLY autistic haircut and looked super non NT. I ascended over the summer from puberty and getting an NT cut and the way people started treating me was like a night and day difference.

I am now giga blackpilled on hair as it determines how you will be treated in most cases.

If you are in early highschool get a super gay NT tiktokcel haircut ASAP! IF YOU DONT THIS IS HOW PEOPLE WILL REACT IF YOU TRY TO TALK TO THEM

Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: greywind, lestoa, socialcel and 2 others
When I was a freshmen in highschool I was treated like an abused dog because I had a REALLY autistic haircut and looked super non NT. I ascended over the summer from puberty and getting an NT cut and the way people started treating me was like a night and day difference.

I am now giga blackpilled on hair as it determines how you will be treated in most cases.

If you are in early highschool get a super gay NT tiktokcel haircut ASAP! IF YOU DONT THIS IS HOW PEOPLE WILL REACT IF YOU TRY TO TALK TO THEM

Funny GIF
so what haircut, short hair on sides and bit on top all in the middle right

so what haircut, short hair on sides and bit on top all in the middle right
Find an NT kid with your hairstyle and get something like that. Anything fluffy is fine

• +1
Reactions: john788 and socialcel
But I thought girls like buzzcuts because it’s masculine

But I thought girls like buzzcuts because it’s masculine
Some NT kids get buzzcuts and it’s fine as long as you are already gl/ popular

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
it's true, one of the kids in my class had this haircut and he was bullied a lot for it, he was "the guy with that haircut" until he finally he got rid of it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, IMOGYOU, Xangsane and 4 others
I had an emo haircut dyed black with a blond stripe.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, IMOGYOU and mog_me
it's true, one of the kids in my class had this haircut and he was bullied a lot for it, he was "the guy with that haircut" until he finally he got rid of it
View attachment 2803631
Kids this age are giga black pulled on haircuts. NT haircut is LAW

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I had an emo haircut dyed black with a blond stripe.
You could get away with any haircut with that mogger frame

• Hmm...
Reactions: Orc
Find an NT kid with your hairstyle and get something like that. Anything fluffy is fine
my hair is wavy and i just let it grow i wanna get it like RR but its ugly asf

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
Honestly OP this is true, since before Curled and waved my hair It was thick and heavy, and I would hide it under a had. Keep in mind that for all my life i've had long hair as a dude, but back in highschool for freshman year People would give me weird ass looks as if I was a pedo or I did crack. After I styled my hair no one thought that about me

• +1
Reactions: mog_me and LooksThinker

Attachments

• nthaircut.jpg
    nthaircut.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta
You could get away with any haircut with that mogger frame
I was scrawny back then and still got away with it, emo popularity was at it's peak back then.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me

Funny GIF
What is an nt haircut

dont try to stand out too much try to be in the herd remember when i was nichemaxxing with long hair its doesnt helped me at all

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Zeta
But good thread, this is very true! SPREAD THE MESSAGE

In the uk you just need to be lean, curly fringe, and TNF/niketech and you’ll be a young Chad.