nonbinary situationship incident

splast

splast

Iron
i'm a lonely ass nigga bro. I'm 18 and white and I look morbid as fuck because i'm in remission for cancer, 138lbs at 6 foot but i'm skinny fat, the right side of my face is inflamed. I'm not KHHV and i'm not subhuman, i'm androgynous and like an almost pretty boy.. just not as hot as the dudes this bitch fucks. For context this is a person with borderline (bro I know I had what's coming, I prepared myself) and though they are a completely female passing 8.5 "alt girl" it's an it or wtv.

ydk the sorrow in my soul bro, I genuinely just despise all humans but this shit had me. Their male friend of a couple years broke up with their friend and they sucked their dick and made out with them somehow. They admitted to love bombing me and manipulating me and said to not talk is what's best JFL.

Never fucked them, no longer KHHV but it's over.
Fuck, never tried to looksmax either and idek what to do atp.

Lesson to anyone who would actually find themselves in this position. Don't date mentally ill women unless ur a fucking freak, u just want to soullessly fuck and have all ur remaining empathy and positive emotions cleaved right off

EDIT: took them on their first date, first person to like hold their hand do nice shit for them etc. Ex's all just used them and they are a ppl pleaser. I could have done it if I wanted to, there was one time but idfk why I just wanted to be different. FUCK me

Last edited:
So this non-binary person has a penis? I don't judge. Just trying to understand the situation.

I think I have Borderline Personality Disorder as well. I'm undiagnosed. It's way under-diagnosed in men. And some of the women I slept with probably had BPD too.

• JFL
Reactions: watah
So this non-binary person has a penis? I don't judge. Just trying to understand the situation.

I think I have Borderline Personality Disorder as well. I'm undiagnosed. It's way under-diagnosed in men. And some of the women I slept with probably had BPD too.
No they have a vagina, they are femme presenting. That's sort of understating it, they look completely like a girl.