None of my friends are messaging me back

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I basically have zero friends. It sucks so much. I just got back home from University and sent a few messages to some highschool friends.... and zero responded. It might be because they are all Chad lites and they feel I add nothing to their social circle.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Subhuman trash and Deleted member 8461
It might be because they are all Chad lites and they feel I add nothing to their social circle.
lol create a new social circle. it's not about "being chadlite".

did @FBI arrest u for sending drugs in to post office?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, aspieSavage and Deleted member 5634
We are your friends bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
you are annoying most likely, makes sense considering you're annoying on here too

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage, goat2x, Deleted member 7173 and 2 others
I basically have zero friends. It sucks so much. I just got back home from University and sent a few messages to some highschool friends.... and zero responded. It might be because they are all Chad lites and they feel I add nothing to their social circle.
ok

Stop contacting all your contacts altogether. The ones that contact you (except if they want free favors) are the ones that actually might give a fuck about you. Dump the rest

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Yea I can relate I’m also friendless incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Stop contacting all your contacts altogether. The ones that contact you (except if they want free favors) are the ones that actually might give a fuck about you. Dump the rest
And then you end up being completely alone and isolated from the world. On the other hand, you lose shitty "friends", that were never your friends.
Idk. Regardless of what you do, you get fucked.