None of you are actually autistic

Have it in the shelf but haven't read it yet, will read it when I have time, it will take a day or two I guestimate. I have read of Dostoevsky the following works; Crime and Punishment, The Brother's Karamazov, The Idiot, Demons, Notes From Underground, The Double, The Gambler, The House of The Dead.
yeah took me a couple days lmao you’ll love it, so would everyone on this forum tbf it’s like if a user went back to 1800s Russia and wrote a story about the struggles of loneliness

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
yeah took me a couple days lmao you’ll love it, so would everyone on this forum tbf it’s like if a user went back to 1800s Russia and wrote a story about the struggles of loneliness
I think that Notes From Underground explains the average .orger perfectly, pathetically powerful. Great at being disappointing. Such a fantastic work of art.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
I think that Notes From Underground explains the average .orger perfectly, pathetically powerful. Great at being disappointing. Such a fantastic work of art.
Yeah dostoevsky and Nietzsche are the only authors that have always stuck with me over the years. Gotta get through all of their works though I’ve been holding back on it for ages just because of study. When I had tones of free time not studying or working all I did for like a year was read and learn about philosophy and theology

• Love it
Yeah dostoevsky and Nietzsche are the only authors that have always stuck with me over the years. Gotta get through all of their works though I’ve been holding back on it for ages just because of study. When I had tones of free time not studying or working all I did for like a year was read and learn about philosophy and theology
I wanna quit work to write and read nonstop. But I need the cash for surgeries so I can start my career in acting and directing where I will use film as a media for my stories and philosophies.

• Love it
does my diagnosis mean nothing to you

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and incelmogger
I wanna quit work to write and read nonstop. But I need the cash for surgeries so I can start my career in acting and directing where I will use film as a media for my stories and philosophies.
Sounds great man, good to see our guys pursuing this sort of shit. Let me know how it goes. if you want someone to read your stories and analyse them as well I’d be glad to. I’d say I’m pretty decent at analysing things since I’m autistic, study law and have read a fair bit jfl

• +1
Water, I have met actual high functioning autists and they are completely disconnected from comprehending the workings of the status quo and social cues.
Probs level 2 or 3 autists

Sounds great man, good to see our guys pursuing this sort of shit. Let me know how it goes. if you want someone to read your stories and analyse them as well I’d be glad to. I’d say I’m pretty decent at analysing things since I’m autistic, study law and have read a fair bit jfl
I haven't written much, most things are scribbled ideas, philosophical excerpts, and very short stories.

I haven't written much, most things are scribbled ideas, philosophical excerpts, and very short stories.
That’s what I end up doing in my phone notes or when a thought pops up studying or reading lol. If you do write more stories though and want someone to review your shit pm me

• +1
That’s what I end up doing in my phone notes or when a thought pops up studying or reading lol. If you do write more stories though and want someone to review your shit pm me
I can send a short philosophical text I wrote if you want. You can give direct feedback.

• +1
Yeah, I get that some of you are insecure about your neurodivergence and thus need to deny other people's neurotypicality to feel better about yourselves. Where's my autism, ADHD or schizophrenia diagnosis? I can stare at people's eyes without a problem, I can socialize, I can talk without having to think about what is going on in my mind like a highly insecure person, I don't hyperfocus on pointless details, I understand figures of speech like sarcasm. What now?
young sheldon ahhh statement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, noobs, incelmogger and 1 other person