none of you are ugly

you all have bdd

tagging my bbdcel broski @HarrierDuBois
No I genuinely am, it’s just the faggots that do post on here are usually htn+ phishing for compliments

he said in the chico podcast he feels ugly all the time and got pills for his bdd
He probably knows about the alien memes about him lol

Low-trust and sub-HTN or not trying. Those are the main two types of users here. Rest are genuine subhumans.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
yeah but thats for females i won’t be popping ass i will be the one popping theirs

View attachment 2894820
I don't like slaying it's very hedonistic and degenerate. Brings STDs and destroyed neurochemistry as well. Also I had to go outside today to buy books and wandering sunny warm Stockholm on a friday noon with all people outside and happy made me feel suicidal having them stare at my atrocious side profile and dysgenic asymmetrical skull. Holy fuck if bimax doesn't come in clutch then I will rope.

I don't like slaying it's very hedonistic and degenerate. Brings STDs and destroyed neurochemistry as well. Also I had to go outside today to buy books and wandering sunny warm Stockholm on a friday noon with all people outside and happy made me feel
bro you literally had me smiling and shit readin this and then you went
suicidal having them stare at my atrocious side profile and dysgenic asymmetrical skull. Holy fuck if bimax doesn't come in clutch then I will rope.
😳

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
bro you literally had me smiling and shit readin this and then you went

😳
I hate going outside all I think about every second is how ugly I am.

• So Sad
Reactions: philosopher
I hate going outside all I think about every second is how ugly I am.
your brain chemistry is fucked bhai you are not ugly

i mean you and me are the same age and you found the blackpill in 2018 i was watching pewdiepie back then tf thats some insane shit

when i go outside tbh i don’t even think about the blackpill or analyze peoples faces or even think about how people are perceiving me

i get humbled when i go outside, i think about all the blessings i have like having a roof over my head,

when i stay inside the house for too long i get these ideas of carmmaxxing and buying expensive shit

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
your brain chemistry is fucked bhai you are not ugly

i mean you and me are the same age and you found the blackpill in 2018 i was watching pewdiepie back then tf thats some insane shit

when i go outside tbh i don’t even think about the blackpill or analyze peoples faces or even think about how people are perceiving me

i get humbled when i go outside, i think about all the blessings i have like having a roof over my head,

when i stay inside the house for too long i get these ideas of carmmaxxing and buying expensive shit
When I step outside my misantrophy just grows. I'm nihilistic unfortunately. All I see are flaws.

• So Sad
When I step outside my misantrophy just grows. I'm nihilistic unfortunately. All I see are flaws.
my advice to you would be to go to the church more often, like everyday

• Woah