you all have bdd

tagging my bbdcel broski @HarrierDuBois

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, The Grinch, Allornothing and 4 others
I don't have BDD.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, wsada and philosopher
90% of males are ugly, yes average is ugly, yes slightly above average is also ugly, it's top tier genetics or rope because you will never know what true respect looks like unless you are talented at something I guess

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, HTN_Mentalcel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
90% of males are ugly, yes average is ugly, yes slightly above average is also ugly, it's top tier genetics or rope because you will never know what true respect looks like unless you are talented at something I guess
thats cope bhai no one can be ugly from their face

real beauty is on the inside

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and copemaxxeer
God make my life great inc

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
jfl it has got even worse now

whats the problem this time some made up words i have never even seen on this site

gtf out of here you CHAD
Who said he is a chad?

I saw his side profile, he told me he needed bimax very severely. I thought he was a deformed birdcel at first, but he honestly looks good.

Probably a mentalcel since he is 6’3+ and he also said that he gets approached often. Mogs most users indeed.

• +1
Reactions: philosopher
I have BDD
Big dick disorder

• Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I saw his side profile, he told me he needed bimax very severely. I thought he was a deformed birdcel at first, but he honestly looks good.

Probably a mentalcel since he is 6’3+ and he also said that he gets approached often. Mogs most users indeed.
bro he actually has bdd

i remember reading a thread from him (i don’t think i know the details right or i might be making this whole thing up lol) when a girl told her mom that she thought he was handsome and he said he wanted to smash his head against a wall or smth

this will be cage worthy if it actually isn’t @HarrierDuBois and its from another user

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
thats cope bhai no one can be ugly from their face

real beauty is on the inside
Ok, then marry a 2/10 girl, I am sure she will treat you like God and as a result she will have a 11/10 personality

• JFL
Reactions: yen
bro he actually has bdd

i remember reading a thread from him (i think don’t know the details right or i might be making this whole thing up lol) when a girl told her mom that she thought he was handsome and he said he wanted to smash his head against a wall or smth

this will be cage worthy if it actually isn’t @HarrierDuBois and its from another user
No yeah that was me.

• JFL
bro he actually has bdd

i remember reading a thread from him (i don’t think i know the details right or i might be making this whole thing up lol) when a girl told her mom that she thought he was handsome and he said he wanted to smash his head against a wall or smth

Sever case of BDD indeed even after his surgeries he will still be on here obsessing about a flaw while he could’ve fucked swedish stacies.

• +1
Just delete your account and get in therapy. That’s all you need to slay, trust me.
noo don’t @HarrierDuBois we gonna start a philosophy subforum and mod together we have bigger things on the horizon

noo don’t @HarrierDuBois we gonna start a philosophy subforum and mod together we have bigger things on the horizon
Speaking of philosophy, do you watch natural hypertrophy on youtube?

• +1
  • +1
Speaking of philosophy, do you watch natural hypertrophy on youtube?
no i deleted youtube its a virus that the jews made to control our minds

i only get info through reading text

• +1
But slaying is hedonistic and deadend.
yeah but you need to slay hard first and then come to that conclusion

no skipping steps

thats what i am trying to do

yeah but you need to slay hard first and then come to that conclusion

no skipping steps

thats what i am trying to do
I believe they call that the hoe phase.

No such thing as BDD. It's some bs label made to keep people bluepilled. Show me a chad with "muh bdd"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, CarrotMaxxer and philosopher
I believe they call that the hoe phase.
yeah but thats for females i won’t be popping ass i will be the one popping theirs

Giphy

No such thing as BDD. It's some bs label made to keep people bluepilled. Show me a chad with "muh bdd"
barret went from this to whatever the fuck he is now
Jordan barret uncanny or attractive v0 dx1gyqzz1qgb1
IMG 7094

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
What’s bdd?

opry, he said in the chico podcast he feels ugly all the time and got pills for his bdd

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, moreroidsmoredates and philosopher
nah theyre ugly as shit

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, try2beme, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
And having a poor aura is actually ugly

Attraction = aura and looks

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, soover4me, philosopher and 1 other person
And having a poor aura is actually ugly

Attraction = aura and looks
actually true tbh have noticed this irl, those who have it mog so hard

you need to be famous and successful in something to have a certain aura about you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
actually true tbh have noticed this irl, those who have it mog so hard

you need to be famous and successful in something to have a certain aura about you
Meh not really normal people can have it too but for sure fame and success will help u get it

Ik people born with it or develop it overtime

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and philosopher
Meh not really normal people can have it too but for sure fame and success will help u get it

But i will admit that being conventionally attractive helps u be perceived as a good demeanor more easily also. But it aint black and white like that overall

• +1

hmm i guess actually being unique contributes to it

most people are sheep and follow trends or social norms