None of you have noticed that when you’re objectively good looking

D

Deleted member 18840

Kraken
The actual good looking girls are the more dtf with you while the beckies will be more ambivalent with a good amount of them refusing to smash you.
This is my experiment at least and it seems to make sense.
Also, the more gl a girl the more she will know if you are even if you’re not her type and will tell you that you’re aesthetic but not her type while a becky will usually just say you’re ugly.
@Biggdink @Niko69 @Leo69

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SunniMogger, litaz, Leo69 and 5 others
Ofc I didn't notice because I'm not good looking.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Daniel Plainview, ChiraqJihad and 6 others
it's always been known that beckies are the most likley to keep a poker face
because they have so much to lose
while stacy doesn't

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
The actual good looking girls are the more dtf with you while the beckies will be more ambivalent with a good amount of them refusing to smash you.
This is my experiment at least and it seems to make sense.
Also, the more gl a girl the more she will know if you are even if you’re not her type and will tell you that you’re aesthetic but not her type while a becky will usually just say you’re ugly.
@Biggdink @Niko69 @Leo69
Idk about face but skinny/fit girls are usually more dtf than non fit girls … prob bcz I use six pack pics

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18840
Idk about face but skinny/fit girls are usually more dtf than non fit girls … prob bcz I use six pack pics
Mirin 6 packs of orange. But tbh the hardest for me to get are buttface instagram looking bimbo with meaty bodies. Probably bc i don’t look low class and don’t have body pics. Not like i desire them so its all good

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7580
some blonde Becky last year started dancing on me while I kept sipping my drink and her friends were like “he’s too good looking for you”… she walked away

Girls are self aware

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
I feel they would become more receptive if you indicate interest as all women are trying to fufill hypergamy , but it makes sense they would think they can't have you if you're too far above their lookslevel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Mirin 6 packs of orange. But tbh the hardest for me to get are buttface instagram looking bimbo with meaty bodies. Probably bc i don’t look low class and don’t have body pics. Not like i desire them so its all good
Yea I don’t like meaty girls with huge ass .. but somewhat fit girls with tiny waists are ideal

• Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 18840
mirin

just create a theory theory

• Love it
Yea I don’t like meaty girls with huge ass .. but somewhat fit girls with tiny waists are ideal
Those are easier to get for me ngl and they fog the typical meaty girls normies fall for. Those i attract the most tho are skinny asf neotenous model looking girls. Those who usually also love to be artsy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: darkness97 and Deleted member 7580
girls with tiny waists are everything in life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
I feel they would become more receptive if you indicate interest as all women are trying to fufill hypergamy , but it makes sense they would think they can't have you if you're too far above their lookslevel
Yet they are the most arrogant or picky, with you to the point its embarrassing to see the looks discrepancy. Doesn’t EVER happen irl tho when they are alone.So it may just be a facade.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 7580
Slayers.org

• +1
But true the better looking the girl the more she shows interests if u pass their looks requirement

• +1
True

• +1
for real, i remember there was this one annoying fatass bitch in my 11th grade class always telling me that she wouldn't date me in 1000 years even though at that time i had a cute gf and was relatively popular with hs stacys, worst thing that she was a bitch with almost everyone, like she wanted to be the boss or something. i still remember when a classmate told me he would crush the fucking head out of the whore if she happen to be a guy.

truly subhuman bitches can get away with being insecure autistic annoying retards while non-nt guys gets brutally bullied for missing the smallest social cue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 19766