None of you know whats its like to truly suffer. I am already in hell (Anal leakage)

Could you take a walk in my shoes?

• Total voters
WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP
You don't know whats its like to truly suffer. No one here truly appreciates needing to push to defecate. Just take a walk in my shoes. Think you could handle them?

I wake up in pool of brown every morning. I wake up soaked in my own shit. I haven't needed to push to go the toilet since I was 14 years old.

Everywhere I go I leave a brown trail following behind me dripping down from my leg to the floor. The only good thing about this is that I can never get lost, I can always find my way back home following the brown path I leave behind.

Read this and just appreciate having an anus that actually works you ungrateful bastards. You couldn't handle my life. Just imagine living like a senile old man who forgets to go to the bathroom and shits his underwear all the time.

This is my life and I am not even 20 years old.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 3299, TheMewingBBC and 6 others
Lol sorry for you if you are not trolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
the shitpill pood all over me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
tbh this post is making me cringe (like nails on a chalkboard type cringe) imagine having non functional cheeks :sick: :sick: :sick:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2810
get a stoma bag

tbh this post is making me cringe (like nails on a chalkboard type cringe) imagine having non functional cheeks :sick: :sick: :sick:
you got a nonfunctional brain so its basically the same thing except the shit comes out of your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
This is what happens when you make to much shitpost, I don’t know when to take you serious.

Funny ass thread

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299
use a butt plug if no larp

Legit laughed for 2 minutes

it's 2019 I can guarantee there's a butt plug big enough
Let me put it like this. My asshole is so big. When I sit down on a chair the whole chair goes up my ass.

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Overjetcel299, Deleted member 1553 and 3 others
This is what happens when you make to much shitpost, I don’t know when to take you serious.

Funny ass thread

Awful puns but atleast you tried

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Let me put it like this. My asshole is so big. When I sit down on a chair the whole chair goes up my ass.
You’re legit one of the funniest trolls on this site jfl i’m going to be sad when the kike mods ban you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

I have a similar, albeit less severe issue. Small particles of shit leave my anus, partially carried by sweat, to the effect that I always have a brown stain on my underwear after a day of wearing underwear, but not any tangible pieces of fecal matter.