none of you should reproduce

rape

rape

rapist
its so so funny seeing people on here hyper focus on the idea of finding a tall stacy to give ur child good genetics. 1: none of you will ever get a tall stacy. you'll probably settle for an average height MTB, 2: you're ugly and ugly genetics generally seem stronger than attractive genetics so your kid is gonna look like you :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, cooldude1231, flippasav and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, lucifer6969, princeof316 and 5 others
bro go to college average guy is subhuman why should not .org users reproduce?
anyone can have children

its not like foids are good genetics havers lol, most of them ruin genes of the male side when have kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, watah, onskibidi and 2 others
its so so funny seeing people on here hyper focus on the idea of finding a tall stacy to give ur child good genetics. 1: none of you will ever get a tall stacy. you'll probably settle for an average height MTB, 2: you're ugly and ugly genetics generally seem stronger than attractive genetics so your kid is gonna look like you :lul:
But I'm CL :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
I will reproduce with your mum

I will create a subhuman army

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, YungTrappa, watah and 1 other person
bro go to college average guy is subhuman why should not .org users reproduce?
anyone can have children

its not like foids are good genetics havers lol, most of them ruin genes of the male side when have kids
These greys are actually the worst kinda greys. IDK how y'all haven't ignored

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Adelholzener
If I can reproduce they will too one way or another and Ill make sure they have the best life possible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Who gives a fuck how my child will look? If I can reproduce they will too one way or another and Ill make sure they have the best life possible
blue pill cuck shit ngl, no point bringing in a kid looking worse then MTN unless you want them to feel pain

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
everyone cares dude...
Like I said Ill make sure they live the best life possible. I will make sure they don't go through the things I went through

• +1
Reactions: Gothboi
blue pill cuck shit ngl, no point bringing in a kid looking worse then MTN unless you want them to feel pain
Nothing bluepill about it ill make sure they don't feel pain

How did the point go over your head lmao maybe you're actually autistic idk. If so, mb.
what point? say again what you wanted to say
i dont speak english well i only use it on this forum and nowhere else

What's cucked is not wanting kids because society hates you

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and LuckyBeast
I will reproduce with your whore mother and give you a little brother OP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, n9wiff and watah
Fuck you I‘ll have my tall Stacy

Retarded OP thinks GL parents guarantee a GL child. Just look at celebrity kids and look at celebrities parents. It's more about luck and featured complementing each other than it is about just looks

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and YungTrappa
Realistically they can be ugly and still lives a good life, you are delusional

Retarded OP thinks GL parents guarantee a GL child. Just look at celebrity kids and look at celebrities parents. It's more about luck and featured complementing each other than it is about just looks
Yeah exactly

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Yeah exactly
bro why are there so many incels/femcel larping as you on tiktok? i see people making femcel morphs of you. must be brutal ngl, u should sue these types of people

bro why are there so many incels/femcel larping as you on tiktok? i see people making femcel morphs of you. must be brutal ngl, u should sue these types of people
There like two accounts doing that:
And they are ran by this pakistani subhuman:
IMG 0444

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa and looksmaxxing223
Over I already have a son

:lul:LAWL IMAGINE DATING IN ORDER TO REPRODUCE IN 2024:lul:

Just fuck for fun, man

well most of these accounts like to edit my face so i look like a different person
What do i say
this is why i would never post my face on here, not even insecurity or shit like that but people making morphs like that is brutal no matter if ur mogger or sub-5.

@Outerz14 and i have met.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Okay i guess, it is what it is, i dont know you.
fair enough, don't take what i'm saying as me insulting you, rather being objective. I've been ltn before and my life was shit - not too shit to the point where these people make it out to be

this is why i would never post my face on here, not even insecurity or shit like that but people making morphs like that is brutal no matter if ur mogger or sub-5.

@Outerz14 and i have met.
That shit did not happen to 99% of users, the reason its happening to me is because some brazilian subhuman decided to make me go viral. This guy that i never talked about just decided to target me randomly thats it.
It is what it is, I regret posting my face but i never acted wrong, i had no reason to expect that people would be doing this to me for no reason.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and looksmaxxing223
fair enough, don't take what i'm saying as me insulting you, rather being objective. I've been ltn before and my life was shit - not too shit to the point where these people make it out to be
If u were ltn at some point, you still are. I dont believe in looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
If u were ltn at some point, you still are. I dont believe in looksmaxxing.
was fatcel with bad skin, that's ltn, i'm not some sort of gigamogger either. Really just average looking. The difference in treatment i've recieved is insane

• Love it
Don't worry I shan't.

• +1
That shit did not happen to 99% of users, the reason its happening to me is because some brazilian subhuman decided to make me go viral. This guy that i never talked about just decided to target me randomly thats it.
It is what it is, I regret posting my face but i never acted wrong, i had no reason to expect that people would be doing this to me for no reason.
yeah that's fucked tbh, i'd post my face on here if shit like this didn't exist. I feel as though @Master should make it so that people who don't have an account on here, can't view images on rating-section. It weeds out fakecels and larpers alot.

yeah that's fucked tbh, i'd post my face on here if shit like this didn't exist. I feel as though @Master should make it so that people who don't have an account on here, can't view images on rating-section. It weeds out fakecels and larpers alot.
Isn't there a private section?

It doesn't matter who you settle for as long as it's not a genuine subhuman, just look at Hernan Drago, his son is boneless asf. Whether you get attractive genes or not is 100% luck, there are studies conducted that show that in male offspring attractiveness is not correlated with the attractiveness of the parents, meaning two MTN parents can give birth to a chad son hypothetically if the combination is right

was fatcel with bad skin, that's ltn, i'm not some sort of gigamogger either. Really just average looking. The difference in treatment i've recieved is insane
Anyways i get what you are saying, im aware of the femcels impersonating me but these people have no info on me, and they are just trying to get my attention
Reality is that I did nothing to these people, so i dont have much to say to myself.
I regret posting my face but when i did i simply wanted advice from people, and i don’t believe i did anything wrong.
All of this is simply bad luck of the wrong people seeing me

• +1
Unless you send private info on here, these people cant do much with your pics, just saying.

• +1
Anyways i get what you are saying, im aware of the femcels impersonating me but these people have no info on me, and they are just trying to get my attention
Reality is that I did nothing to these people, so i dont have much to say to myself.
I regret posting my face but when i did i simply wanted advice from people, and i don’t believe i did anything wrong.
All of this is simply bad luck of the wrong people seeing me
what's worse is that these accounts harass and attack each others by saying "ohh @ is impersonating me, i'm the real one" and provide a morphed image of you

who wants kids anyways they are just gonna be a burden

what's worse is that these accounts harass and attack each others by saying "ohh @ is impersonating me, i'm the real one" and provide a morphed image of you
These accounts are @macnhbba and @moidssuck. But there nothing really brutal about that, they are obvious larps.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and n9wiff