Just be above 2 PSL
Just be not poor

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Beetlejuice, Fear and 6 others
White cokru onry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, penis3, AbandonShip and 15 others
Damn what a cutie, she would swallow and let u do anal without hesitation if u were a tall white guy

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 4991, RecessedPrettyboy and 13 others
😮This is what they when say mean Hot English teacher.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
chin theory

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I hate asians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Danish_Retard
Pls reupload

Age of consent in Japan is 13 also

Whitecels need to become student teachers to young Japanese cuties ASAP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, penis3, Subhuman trash and 3 others

imagine moving thousands of kms away just to fuck flat faced sluts with bodies like pubescent children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Warlow, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
imagine moving thousands of kms away just to fuck flat faced sluts with bodies like pubescent children
U mean moving to a place with high IQ clean societies where u as a white person would actually feel positive energy towards u for being white. Instead of shitty dirty white countries that hate u for being white being filled with ppl who lower ur IQ and lower ur wages and are taught that u need to die and pay reparations.

Yeah I cant imagine fuck u nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, 사랑해요, AbandonShip and 9 others

Despite not being particularly attracted to Asians, this is actually lifefuel as I'm getting a degree in education. Should I fail in the West, I can always go abroad and English teachermaxx.
How well do you think this would work in Eastern Europe or South America, for example? It would obviously be less effective than in an Asian country since less white/Western worship is prevalent in these places, but could it still halo me sufficiently?

I heard your message my lord

Despite not being particularly attracted to Asians, this is actually lifefuel as I'm getting a degree in education. Should I fail in the West, I can always go abroad and English teachermaxx.
How well do you think this would work in Eastern Europe or South America, for example? It would obviously be less effective than in an Asian country since less white/Western worship is prevalent in these places, but could it still halo me sufficiently?
I heard your message my lord
Bad news:

https://incels.is/threads/you-can-have-sex-with-jbs-in-japan-lel.149652/
Most of the prefectures in the country have obscenity statutes or laws against corruption of minors. The age of consent in the prefectures ranges from 16 to 18 years, and it is illegal to engage in sexual activities with partners who are below this age unless a parent approves of the romantic relationship. In Tokyo, for example, a person has to be at least 18 years to agree to have any form of sexual relations. In both of Japan’s territories, Okinotori Islands and Marcus Islands, the local age of consent is 13 years.
Unfortunately most of Japan seems to be a higher age of consent like the USA.

@AlwaysHaveQuestions @Proex @Chadelite @OhWellMaxing @Syobevoli we need to go to Okinotori and Marcus Islands, that might be the best place in the world.

maybe this is where Jeffrey Epstein should have gone

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 275, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Bad news:

@AlwaysHaveQuestions @Proex @Chadelite @OhWellMaxing @Syobevoli we need to go to Okinotori and Marcus Islands, that might be the best place in the world.

Are there white foids there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Bad news:

Japanese girls have lower standards than most countries too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
gooks r so disgusting

well that's some military island sadly

and Marcus island has some valuable natural resource (no, not 13 year old girls)

Last edited:
these girls are korean, not japanese.
they are a kpop group doing a variety show, its 100percent stage. i know you are thirsting for jbw material but still you are better than this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 4671
these girls are korean, not japanese.
they are a kpop group doing a variety show, its 100percent stage. i know you are thirsting for jbw material but still you are better than this
loads of white fakecels on reddit say they got korean girls but not the cute ones, does jbw work in korea?

loads of white fakecels on reddit say they got korean girls but not the cute ones, does jbw work in korea?
desperate women will get with anything they can get their hands on, even poor and unattractive black guys/curries, let alone a white guy lol