• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah and 📎♿️⚙️
Why chase cucking? It's gross af

Just find a wife man and marry her. You will be far happier in life this way
Marriage is the ultimate form of cuckoldry in the modern day

• +1
Reactions: watah
Aren't you the faggot who wanks to me fucking your oneitis?

Yes us Armenians will exterminate the Turks like the roaches they are
You are, I remember now. You're the faggot who worships black men.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs, watah and 📎♿️⚙️
Marriage is the ultimate form of cuckoldry in the modern day
Maybe for you
For most people they are content with marriage

Let them be

Interact with low class whores if you are interested in this stuff. Don't do this stuff to civillians

You are, I remember now. You're the faggot who worships black men.
<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>
Seems like that is what your people are doing to me but idk

Maybe for you
For most people they are content with marriage

Let them be

Interact with low class whores if you are interested in this stuff. Don't do this stuff to civillians
Yes I am sure that white brah is content with getting cucked

Yes I am sure that white brah is content with getting cucked
Most aren't bro
You're thinking if the 0.01% of the population that exist in every ethnic group

Whites are like Armenians
Armenians are like blacks
Blacks are like Mestizos

Every guy wants one girl who isn't taken.
Nobody wants another man's wife. That's his property, he has been inside of for the past however many years

Every guy wants one girl who isn't taken.
Nobody wants another man's wife. That's his property, he has been inside of for the past however many years
I guarantee you she has never let him hit

More stories that didn’t happen at 7

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian and Neptune299
I guarantee you she has never let him hit
A couple has had millions of interactions with one another for years.
You alongside anybody else are nobodies to their relationship

Adriana Lima wouldn't do shit to two ppl who are truly in love. She wouldn't sway the guys mind at all

Maybe where you are from, you don't see it. But I am telling you it exists
Hopefully you'll find it, but it's unlikely if you keep thinking these extremely bad stuff

A couple has had millions of interactions with one another for years.
You alongside anybody else are nobodies to their relationship

Adriana Lima wouldn't do shit to two ppl who are truly in love. She wouldn't sway the guys mind at all

Maybe where you are from, you don't see it. But I am telling you it exists
Hopefully you'll find it, but it's unlikely if you keep thinking these extremely bad stuff
Bluepilled cuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
This is what happens when you let your girl wear whore clothes in public

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
@📎♿️⚙️

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
ok cool story how come you didn't fuck a blonde pawg

ok cool story how come you didn't fuck a blonde pawg
My friend drove of before I could get out and destroy that pink pussy while the cuck white brah watched

📎♿️⚙️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CopiumX and 📎♿️⚙️
My friend drove of before I could get out and destroy that pink pussy while the cuck white brah watched
next time just post pussy ass creepshot or sex and not useless ramblings

Your obsession with whites is quite comical. Almost makes me think you are a white loving faggot at heart.

Your obsession with whites is quite comical. Almost makes me think you are a white loving faggot at heart.
I would love you as my femboy cuckold, faggot

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
I would love you as my femboy cuckold, faggot
Jfl at this retard. You are a deformed subhuman, no one cares to hear the schizo ramblings you made up and shit all out onto this forum.

• +1
You deserve to get cucked for being that despicable to another man

How low class must you be?
There's billions of women in this world.
Why chase a girl who is another man's property?

That's effeminate weak pussy behaviour

Women do that. Women want to share a guy with other girls.

Real men want one girl for themselves. They don't want another man's leftovers/wife. They don't like the idea of sharing another girl

Weak pussy ass generation
Don’t trip bro this shit didn’t even happen. Shit is tales

• +1
Jfl at this retard. You are a deformed subhuman, no one cares to hear the schizo ramblings you made up and shit all out onto this forum.

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Imagine this mf said it to your wife, with his rat friend on his side
It’s not possible for me to imagine that because there isn’t a single incel on this site capable of having the balls to do something like that.

• +1
Reactions: Neptune299 and greycel
Imagine this mf said it to your wife, with his rat friend on his side
He is Persian so different from that white brah cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft, greycel and tombradylover
It’s not possible for me to imagine that because there isn’t a single incel on this site capable of having the balls to do something like that.
Say there was a dude in the world, who decided to say something about your wife like "why are you with that loser @tombradylover? I'll fuck you like a real man. I'm better than him for you"

Right as you were walking past.
And the only reason he said that was because his crew of rats were right next to him

Does that not infuriate you?
Don't you have that jealousy/ protective nature dawg
She's your girl and another man is talking about harming your girl, making her scared and vulnerable in your presence

If there were no laws in place..

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and judas_wolve
Say there was a dude in the world, who decided to say something about your wife like "why are you with that loser @tombradylover? I'll fuck you like a real man. I'm better than him for you"

Right as you were walking past.
And the only reason he said that was because his crew of rats were right next to him

Does that not infuriate you?
Don't you have that jealousy/ protective nature dawg
She's your girl and another man is talking about harming your girl, making her scared and vulnerable in your presence

If there were no laws in place..
Yea a massive part of me would want to kill and shoot him right then and there. Of course I have pride and ego and want to protect my wife. But another part of me wants to be the bigger person and keep walking and ignore him. I don’t want to give him any power over me. I want him to know how little he means to me and how little I care for his opinion. Ideally I’d complete ignore him and give it no attention whatsoever because I’m secure in my looks and attitide.
That being said if he disrespects my wife or tries to make things physical I won’t hold back I will defend my wife’s honor physically and mentally. A lot of it depends on the exact situation

• +1
Yea a massive part of me would want to kill and shoot him right then and there. Of course I have pride and ego and want to protect my wife. But another part of me wants to be the bigger person and keep walking and ignore him. I don’t want to give him any power over me. I want him to know how little he means to me and how little I care for his opinion. Ideally I’d complete ignore him and give it no attention whatsoever because I’m secure in my looks and attitide.
That being said if he disrespects my wife or tries to make things physical I won’t hold back I will defend my wife’s honor physically and mentally. A lot of it depends on the exact situation
Good response man

Lots of people nowadays won't do shit.
Check reddit for similar threads:

These fucking bitches all say they will let the wife defend herself or slap his butt back.
Normies are so dependent on how they are seen socially, that it matters more for them than that innate biological impulse that should override your body in these threatening situations.

They label caring about your wife/ being adequately jealous of her as "being insecure"

They fail to realise that they are being insecure about being insecure

They care too much about how other people view them, and if they will think of them as insecure for wanting to protect their girl.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and tombradylover
BTW man it's not pride/ego

Being adequately jealous is actually good
You just shouldn't be consumed by jealousy. You should be in control of it

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and tombradylover
Good response man

Lots of people nowadays won't do shit.
Check reddit for similar threads:

These fucking bitches all say they will let the wife defend herself or slap his butt back.
Normies are so dependent on how they are seen socially, that it matters more for them than that innate biological impulse that should override your body in these threatening situations.

They label caring about your wife/ being adequately jealous of her as "being insecure"

They fail to realise that they are being insecure about being insecure

They care too much about how other people view them, and if they will think of them as insecure for wanting to protect their girl.

Yea man lol Reddit niggas aren’t even human let alone men.
Absolute cucks. U need to defend ur honor and ur woman too when the time calls for it. Of course u don’t wanna be a loose cannon and always get into dumb fights at small shit but if it’s a serious situation u need to bs capable of defending urself and ur girl. I love reading Reddit and caging at the bullshit

• +1
BTW man it's not pride/ego

Being adequately jealous is actually good
You just shouldn't be consumed by jealousy. You should be in control of it
Nice point. Being in control is key. I think one of my weaknesses is I’m not in full control yet and that scares me somewhat. But I’m self aware and working on it. Being in control gives u power few have

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back