Yelled "gyat" at blonde PAWG walking with her cuck white brah boyfriend twice

How can he cope with getting cucked by a Turkish rape victim? Truly over for him.

BTW man it's not pride/ego

Being adequately jealous is actually good
You just shouldn't be consumed by jealousy. You should be in control of it
Still waiting for ur mogger eye area:feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX and greycel
Yea man lol Reddit niggas aren’t even human let alone men.
Absolute cucks. U need to defend ur honor and ur woman too when the time calls for it. Of course u don’t wanna be a loose cannon and always get into dumb fights at small shit but if it’s a serious situation u need to bs capable of defending urself and ur girl. I love reading Reddit and caging at the bullshit
Most of these redditors are how normies would react

Read this post, in a thread of 2nd hand embarrassment. I explained one of the interactions I saw:
Remember there was this one really promiscuous Indian girl, that nobody looked at even though she was objectively HTB or smth. She didn't even have a weird accent, and was in class with her boyfriend
Loudly telling other people that she's going to try anal with him when she goes back to their dorm

I'm not kidding
I go to a reputable high class Uni too
And she also was leaning back on one of their mutual friends legs, with that other "friend" wrapping his arms around this girl, and the girl was shaking up and down on his leg as if the "friend" was humping her
In the middle of when class was going on...
While she had her cuck boyfriend smiling a few metres away...

I wanted to spark out both the "friend" and the Pajeeta right there, I felt so bad for the cuck boyfriend

The world has gotten incredibly weak. Imagine doing half of this shit even 50 years ago, forget 100.
Guys have no backbone nowadays.
And evil men take advantage of this..

It's refreshing to see people with dignity like you

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and truthhurts
I was cruising with my friend in his van with him driving when we noticed this college aged, blonde, PAWG walking with her white brah cuckold and we were both like "damn" I then yelled "gyat" out the window. We then after that went around and picked up another friend and started heading towards the park. And once we turned a corner going towards the park we saw them again and I then yelled "gyat" again. HA HA HA that cuck white brah now knows "his" PAWG is Armenian property and from now on the best he can hope for is to get to watch me or other Armenian men drilling "his" PAWG. I fucking bet that white brah logged onto .org when he got home and starting posting JBW threads while his girlfriend was on the couch rubbing her clit to the thought of my Big Armenian Cock and her taking my BAC while her cuck white bah watches. @traveler @watah @hopecel @HeightPilledum @borntosuffer @lowtiernormiechad @SadLivwr @Achilles @Ricky212 @shizuku11111 @exo @nathan @GabachoCopium @zub111 @Henry Rollins @serialcoper @PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip11 @yeeyeeslayer @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @Autismcel @wishIwasSalludon @mayo mogger @Swarthy Knight
Tbh I thought you were white OP

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️

• JFL
Reactions: traveler

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
I was cruising with my friend in his van with him driving when we noticed this college aged, blonde, PAWG walking with her white brah cuckold and we were both like "damn" I then yelled "gyat" out the window. We then after that went around and picked up another friend and started heading towards the park. And once we turned a corner going towards the park we saw them again and I then yelled "gyat" again. HA HA HA that cuck white brah now knows "his" PAWG is Armenian property and from now on the best he can hope for is to get to watch me or other Armenian men drilling "his" PAWG. I fucking bet that white brah logged onto .org when he got home and starting posting JBW threads while his girlfriend was on the couch rubbing her clit to the thought of my Big Armenian Cock and her taking my BAC while her cuck white bah watches. @traveler @watah @hopecel @HeightPilledum @borntosuffer @lowtiernormiechad @SadLivwr @Achilles @Ricky212 @shizuku11111 @exo @nathan @GabachoCopium @zub111 @Henry Rollins @serialcoper @PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip11 @yeeyeeslayer @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @Autismcel @wishIwasSalludon @mayo mogger @Swarthy Knight
white brah get aroused by the sight of a ethnic male wanting to do mating with his white gf

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, watah, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
You deserve to get cucked for being that despicable to another man

How low class must you be?
There's billions of women in this world.
Why chase a girl who is another man's property?

That's effeminate weak pussy behaviour

Women do that. Women want to share a guy with other girls.

Real men want one girl for themselves. They don't want another man's leftovers/wife. They don't like the idea of sharing another girl

Weak pussy ass generation
You are lying to urself if u think other men wont take your girl knowing shes yours. Everyone is free game u dont need loyalties to niggas who wanna pipe your future girl, exes and future wife even future daughters

• +1
Reactions: watah and greycel
You are lying to urself if u think other men wont take your girl knowing shes yours. Everyone is free game u dont need loyalties to niggas who wanna pipe your future girl, exes and future wife even future daughters
Is your Dad going to, is your best friend?

Now ask yourself about your friends?
If you were even hesitant with the last 2, then they don't deserve to be in your life

Ik there will always be people like OP around. But they'll never be close to me or my girl
Those around me are people who I know would always be a "no"

OP lives a shit life because he's surrounded by shit people.
I'll help him because he's online and there will be less evil in this world

But agreeing with something bad, just because of a defeatist attitude is bullshit

There's 1 girl for every guy in this world. And yes ik hypergamy is big in this generation but by the time the foids are 25-30, most Incels even would have a gf.. normies most likely years back

So there shouldn't be retards like OP who try to do this to other women. But tbh it's also the boyfriends fault for allowing it to happen to his girl

Anyways, me and my wife are going to be well clear of all of this.

Last edited:
Is your Dad going to, is your best friend?

Now ask yourself about your friends?
If you were even hesitant with the last 2, then they don't deserve to be in your life

Ik there will always be people like OP around. But they'll never be close to me or my girl
Those around me are people who I know would always be a "no"

OP lives a shit life because he's surrounded by shit people.
I'll help him because he's online and there will be less evil in this world

But agreeing with something bad, just because of a defeatist attitude is bullshit

There's 1 girl for every guy in this world. And yes ik hypergamy is big in this generation but by thr time the foods are 25-30, most Incels even would have a gf.. normies most likely years back

So there shouldn't be retards like OP who try to do this to other women. But tbh it's also the boyfriends fault for allowing it to happen to his girl

Anyways, me and my wife are going to be well clear of all of this.
The thing is, it was not family or friends it was a total stranger who would do the same to ur girl. The key principle is its a stranger who has no loyalty to you

• +1
Reactions: greycel
The thing is, it was not family or friends it was a total stranger who would do the same to ur girl. The key principle is its a stranger who has no loyalty to you
Yeah I get you
It's partially the boyfriends fault for allowing his girl to be dressed in pink booty shorts

Also OP is an Armenian piece of shit
He'd most likely get crushed like a little bug trying that on an average dudes girl.

I just want to reduce the idea that a lot of the extreme people have. These are intrusive thoughts that must be kept intrusive for a reason.
It's not something you should actively think about

The same way I hold loyalty for a brother, so should others. They need to understand the consequences of overstepping the boundary.
This stuff would've not ran 50, 100 years back.
People would get killed for forcing themselves on a girl... and most likely still do.

Lecturing them will at the very least deter them from doing it even by a few %
There'll be less evil in this world

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
Bro went from white nationalist SFcel to Armenian nationalist after leaving .is
@TheDarkEnigma @NotAMogger @IAMNOTANINCEL @wishIwasSalludon @Zer0/∞ @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• JFL
Reactions: NotAMogger, wishIwasSalludon and 📎♿️⚙️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back