Noone knows Im Transgender and have gender dysphoria,I cant tell my family or friends and feel in hiding

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
I had gender dysphoria for over 5 years but my family are christians and some muslims and they would disown me and cuss me out fi they knew

so I have to break all contact with them and my loved ones at some point

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, Hades, Deleted member 16801 and 4 others
Doesn't surprise me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Explains why you look like a hot slut, I'd fuck you ngl

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Doesn't surprise me
I never had a father and all the men in my life were malicious and I always identified with my mom and sis since childhood.

some psychologists say you turn gay or transgender because of a malicious and overbearing father like in my case and also bullying by other men like in my case as a child

1602479 82A1854E 8B0A 48B3 A860 FB6298524548

everything that happened in my life since early childhood led me to psychologically identify as a bisexual woman.its not my fault.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
I just hope I can Transition soon with FFS,HRT,hair removal,adam apples shave and voice surgery

everything that happened in my life since early childhood led me to psychologically identify as a bisexual woman.its not my fault.
can u post pics maybe so we can assess

can u post pics maybe so we can assess
S0 codef7b68576 9728 4318 b305 173f28c28d03 editor result
S0 codec7a31001 54ff 417b 8c5a dc237b5bdc7d editor result

different faceapp depending on the pic give somewhat different results but Ive never came out unattractive or even less than above average as a Tgirl

Last edited: