Noone needs rhino it's lens distortion?

@tansel
1000056857
1000056856

Rhino/coloring?
After using filter I look better idk can u help me to figure it out even I achive this filter look it's enough for me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Mogmo
Just take a non lens-distorted pic lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
In my opinion in real life it's so different I should avoid hardmax feel like
Why? Just coping atp. You can easily peruse with a consultation to discuss treatment, flaws etc without scheduling a hardmax immediately.
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
In my opinion in real life it's so different I should avoid hardmax feel like
i think you do need rhino but you need to do so many other surgeries too if you even want to be mtn so there is no point, also you aren't even lean
 
  • +1
Reactions: cold_nano
i think you do need rhino but you need to do so many other surgeries too if you even want to be mtn so there is no point, also you aren't even lean
I'm in india so mtn is enough but hard to say Cause a niger told me my pheno is bad aand im dowgrown so it won't work idk atp what to do
He also told me I'm lean nothing gonna change after leanmax @tansel this niger told me these things and I feel same idk what to do atp
 
I'm in india so mtn is enough but hard to say Cause a niger told me my pheno is bad aand im dowgrown so it won't work idk atp what to do
He also told me I'm lean nothing gonna change after leanmax @tansel this niger told me these things and I feel same idk what to do atp
Cuck mentality, they are literally telling you their opinions and you are taking it as fact. Ruled by them lmao
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo and cold_nano
Cuck mentality, they are literally telling you their opinions and you are taking it as fact. Ruled by them lmao
Honestly it's hard for me to figure it out
Will figure it out
But lean is not gonna work cause my eye area is bad
And u need jaw/eye area for leanmax else gonna look bad
 

Similar threads

GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
0
Views
16
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
xye
Replies
0
Views
29
xye
xye
D
Replies
0
Views
44
dxrek
D
D
Replies
6
Views
61
Deleted member 269738
D
Futurehtn777
Replies
1
Views
38
Mansur
Mansur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top