whats your height

strong htn*

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, shalomnigga, Allornothing and 4 others
You need do the diet because raw food makes your fat cells smaller means at same body fat u can look a lot leaner like being 20 peocent make u look like 10 its thick dense fat that looks like a muscle

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
I build my body with hyperplasia means unadapted every week newbie gains i dont do that anymore im detoxing and i cant really afford much food if i was continued with hyperplasia i would doubled my size but this body maintained by only doing some bodyweight movements or doing something with 4kg dumbells im not going to gym at all now im not trained normaly for a year almost

You need do the diet because raw food makes your fat cells smaller means at same body fat u can look a lot leaner like being 20 peocent make u look like 10 its thick dense fat that looks like a muscle
thats not me

Possibly some potential here, LTN for now though

Possibly some potential here, LTN for now though
If u looked at my old post u can see that i was before skinny and i was high mtn or even higher my goal is be happy and healthy not lookmaxx by being lean and fraud

If u looked at my old post u can see that i was before skinny and i was high mtn or even higher my goal is be happy and healthy not lookmaxx by being lean and fraud
Are you happy? Is this a how happy do you look rating post jfl, why are you posting in the rating section

Are you happy? Is this a how happy do you look rating post jfl, why are you posting in the rating section
Im happy with body and i just posted i have insta too i do same there.Idk rating post makes more comments and views

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
I only need diet ,body, and comfortable things also nature thats all

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
You are skinny fat. Forget about raw testicles and hop on a cycle

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and shalomnigga
ltn
slightly above average frame

in what world is that skinny fat 😂
He has no muscle, yet quite a bit of fat around his body. So skinny fat.

People nowadays think that skinny fat means you’re a fat fuck. That’s not the case

He has no muscle, yet quite a bit of fat around his body. So skinny fat.

People nowadays think that skinny fat means you’re a fat fuck. That’s not the case
awwe come on at least he has some lats going for him, and idk what you mean by “quite a bit of fat” he’s at MOST 15% body fat

if he lean bulks for a year he’ll be good

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Skinny fat genetics and shit muscle insertions.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
You can do hyperplasia .Why i need cycle if hyperplasia alone can make u litterly mr olympia

U blind what i wrote i dont workout its my default body imagine if i did go to gym

Bro how did u get the physique

Screenshot 20231103 004959 Chrome
now look then i wasat gym 2years ago i was smaller but i had very low body fat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back