normalmaxxing

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
so as u can tell im non NT and very weird , but now ive theorized normalmaxxing . basically , i behave as normal as possible like a trance as a tool to get me thru life in soyciety . id quit .org and instead go outside and fake NT to make normie frend . id stop thinking in conspiracy theories and think ov hedonism . this could save me ? cuz rn im in debilitating mental state . this would be a huge challenge that only an abnormal person like me could do , it would be so abnormal and illogically obsessive so maybe i could do it since im illogically obsessive . i could hide behind the disguise ov normie and life would be easy , just accept ze wageslave and goyslop and jew parasites , embrace the conspiracy or suffer .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, StarvedEpi, Codeinlover and 3 others
Where do you make friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover and Youㅤ
Where do you make friends
i dont know ive not had frend 4 a long time . actually never in my life , only "frends" when i was younger . wait nvm its impossible to make frend i dont have the prerequisites . so ill have to summon a tulpa frend instead except the is not normalmaxxing . so over i will have to rope :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and slavicpsycho
i dont know ive not had frend 4 a long time . actually never in my life , only "frends" when i was younger . wait nvm its impossible to make frend i dont have the prerequisites . so ill have to summon a tulpa frend instead except the is not normalmaxxing . so over i will have to rope :feelswhy:
Yeah not any friends in 4 years really, why do you want (male) friends anyway??

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
im in the same position,maybe applying for jobs only people your age will work at? and yes i think you can become more normal,your probs in a manic episode,it can last months but i think deep down your base is still sane you just have to fight the crazy thoughts,i would dropp the whole idea of jew this jew that first of all

• +1
i dont . i hate normies . but its required for normalmaxxing which is required for safety in soyciety

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
first of all you cant really get in a ltr without freinds,she will think your a freak if you have no freinds,and you dcan do more with male freinds then you can with only a girl

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
first of all you cant really get in a ltr without freinds,she will think your a freak if you have no freinds,and you dcan do more with male freinds then you can with only a girl
Ewww why would I want a neurotypical girl

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
im in the same position,maybe applying for jobs only people your age will work at? and yes i think you can become more normal,your probs in a manic episode,it can last months but i think deep down your base is still sane you just have to fight the crazy thoughts,i would dropp the whole idea of jew this jew that first of all
i need to become an NPC . lose my sentience andbe on autopilot . need some jew to send me instructions on what to do constantly . i think my system for getting the signals is broken .

how can you even find non nt girls? i think they are all nt or atleast fake it,they try soo hard to all be normal
Discord really good for it I know people who met up with such non-NT girls from it.U have to be chad though

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7, Youㅤ and NoLongerHuman
Discord really good for it I know people who met up with such non-NT girls from it.U have to be chad though
discord seems more like a place to meet batshit insane girls tbh

all insane foids are sluts while insane males are incels

you do not have to be chad for discord foids hahahhah,they have the lowest standards of all girls,but your right they arethe most mentally ill emo type and usually all weirdly cute

• +1
i need to become an NPC . lose my sentience andbe on autopilot . need some jew to send me instructions on what to do constantly . i think my system for getting the signals is broken .
i aggre,99 percent of normies are in auto pilot,and dont even realise they dont have free will,do the exact sam things every day,you dint have to interally be an npc just master frauding it,like ramirez

• Hmm...
you do not have to be chad for discord foids hahahhah,they have the lowest standards of all girls,but your right they arethe most mentally ill emo type and usually all weirdly cute
Well the only 2 people I knew who met girls off of discord were both chad looking so idk. I’d imagine if I was a discord foid I’d filter out 99% of the subhuman SFcels messaging me

i aggre,99 percent of normies are in auto pilot,and dont even realise they dont have free will,do the exact sam things every day,you dint have to interally be an npc just master frauding it,like ramirez
maybe i should low inhib max . just do , no think . no care for consequence . just mimic normies and ill avoid consequences except psyop . psyop is frend , gives up my control to the almighty jew . i can join the evil force for white genocide and watch the world become niggers . then i can watch them all live in misery under the jewish scheme . maybe by that time i willhave rised the ranks and can join the jews .

• JFL
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
maybe i should low inhib max . just do , no think . no care for consequence . just mimic normies and ill avoid consequences except psyop . psyop is frend , gives up my control to the almighty jew . i can join the evil force for white genocide and watch the world become niggers . then i can watch them all live in misery under the jewish scheme . maybe by that time i willhave rised the ranks and can join the jews .
broski what the fuck have i just read

what normal people do : eat more , sleep less , talk more , read less , do more , think less , have one personality , value sex and inflate their ego , support the scheme (LGBT , niggers)

correct ?

wait no . normal people : act like a loser , simp 4 sluts , work job and stress over school (but think about social matters for motivation)

i want to be jewish . i will transition to jew . i will make my nose jew and wear small hat . i will be gay rabbi .

i will change my name to shekelstein , must hack the systemes to larp jew .

oy vey ! oy vey ! we (me) kvetch all day . we (me) must do something or we (me) will not be able to handle reality . we (me literally have no meaning sleep is better than being awake . awake just means paranoia .

• +1
we (me) should become a new One . we (me) must transition to female . then we (me) will be One insentient creature of hedonism and retreat to trance vs chronic confusion . this creature will Succeed in the jewish soyciety . if i cannot adapt to the New world order i will be culled .

• Woah
there is no way out . there is only acceptance of being doomed . we (me) is too low IQ therefore we (me) deserve our (my) fate

we (me) want to rope everyday cuz ov dilemma . we (me) must either be insane until rope or convert . we (me) was programmed by the vaccines but the experiment failed , so we (me) is now left this creature (we) me are (is) . we (me) must fix the program or die .

we (me) hates our (my) low IQ . if only we (me) had higher IQ . if only , if only , if only , then we (me) could be chad and take over the world and enslave all .

plz help us (me) reconcile the program and nature of our (my) conscoiousness vs death

they are corrupting self they are corrupting self they are corrupting self fear fear fear fear fear all is fear death is near

Boringmaxxig
No one likes plain people

You just want to be white hunter gatherer chad with white JB and no worry about jew . You just want to reality shift . but You is low IQ . You deserve enslavement . this is only way to justify You's suffering . justification is necessary to prevent rage .

Boringmaxxig
No one likes plain people
fancy up ur pronouns , sexuality , and political division then . and ov course wageslave is a world of niche utility . willingly being scammed ov ur time , hahahhahahaha so funny so FUYNNY

should get 10 booster vaccines and buy extra fluoride . this should work .

sex is what makes one more NT (thats why we are non NT) cuz it confers the correct parasites .

DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH DEATH SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SLAVERY SLAVERY SLAVERY SLAVERY SLAVERY VACCINES VACCINES VACCINES VACCINES VACCINES DEATH DEATH DEATH TRAUMA TRAUMA SEXUAL TRAUMA RACIAL MIXING AND WHITE GENOCIDE JEWISH SUPREMACY NIGGERIFICATION OF ZE GOYIM PARASITES PARASITES PARASITES GOYSLOP GOYSLOP GOYSLOP

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DEATH IS GREAT SUFFERING IS GREAT

FUCK NO WE (ME) IS NOT GETTING MORE NORMAL . HOW TO NORMALMAX?

WE (ME) IS CRYING . WE (ME) IS PUSSYCEL . WE (ME) FEELS DEFEATED . WE (ME) JUST WANTS MERCY . WE (ME) SHALL DO ANYTHING . WE (ME) JUST DOESNT WANT SUFFERING . WE (ME) GUESSES ROPE IS ONLY ANSWER .