Normie face + Tall = Good enough

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Water topic, but needs to be said because people cope with 'height doesn't really matter' too much here.

Never have I met a guy with a normie-tier face that was tall that didn't do well with women. I have a new guy moving into my dorm and we went clubbing as a group 2 times now. Both times he made out with cute girls that were his looksmatch face-wise (becky), he also talked about his past 2 girlfriends and some girl he is still fucking. Note: He is 19 years old and acts like a bit of a doofus. (No game, no approaching, flirting, chatting chicks up, etc.)

Height: 6'4. Face: Normie.

This is in the netherlands so 'tall' starts at 6'4 here since 6'0 is average.
In the United states where the average is 5'10, I imagine 'tall' starts at 6'2.

A 6'2 guy with normie face would do well with women in the US.

Ppl saying height don't rly matter are delusional.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 19469, Richard_Hungwell and 22 others
I wish it was

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
I always said a tall high tier normie is enough in most cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, p0lishsubhuman, Richard_Hungwell and 11 others
I always said a tall high tier normie is enough in most cases
HTN + avg height
Or Normie + tall

That's what u need tbh.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 19469, Richard_Hungwell and 7 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Tallooksmaxxer and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19376 and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
well, I mean in the US perhaps, on 85%-90% of the other countries nope
6'4 + normie face does well in the netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15827
Just be 6'4 theorem

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and LightSkinNoob
Ok I will get LL at 6’1 to become good enough…

Why are we here just to suffer :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Ok I will get LL at 6’1 to become good enough…

Why are we here just to suffer :feelsrope:
Nah. Wear lifts for frauded 6'3 height and be slightly better than normie facially.

It's good, ur gonna be saved. Time to enjoy life brother.

• +1
Nah. Wear lifts for frauded 6'3 height and be slightly better than normie facially.

I bought lifts but the wrong size JFL, it’s hard to find lifts for size 13 shoes, I think I’ll fraud 1.5 inches once I get my surgeries.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston

tall guy with a good jaw = mogger
unless the rest of his face is fucked up

• +1
Good post accurate observations

Some people here underestimate both height and they have unrealistic expectations regarding face

They don’t understand a normie guy who is 6’2 or above is set

Same for a guy who is HTN with average height because HTN is already like at least 85+ percentile face

They have these ridiculous ideas like you have to be a 6’3 high tier chadlite to have a life or some other “haven’t left my house in 4 years” type shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Richard_Hungwell, Biiyo03 and 6 others
shit thred

• Hmm...
6'2 normie face doing meh in the US, usually doing well in Eu. take the being not a native speaker in the US pill.

• Woah
Anyone who says height isn't the most important physical attribute is insane. The day-to-day halo of being 6'3 with a good frame is just insane. Like you can do nothing but stand near a shorter guy and he'll feel automatically insecure. Viewed at as a leader and paid more too.
That's why im saving up for LL 5'11->6'2

It sounds like a joke but it isn't, just 3 inches will dramatically change my life every social aspect of my life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and anarlord
Normie face + average height + NT = good enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Richard_Hungwell, thereallegend and 2 others
No 99/1 only Uber gigachad can get foid crumbs from obese Femcel.

Blue pill cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Ryan, Morbidlife and 1 other person
Good thread
It's not just your face as some aspies here suggest. Man has a complex value, which is a combination of status(include all, not just muh money), body(height frame gymmax), and face. Face is the most memorable and most important ONSwise though.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Oberyn
i know 6’2 mid tier normies who gave slayed
but neo theyve settled down and are abused by theor bithcy gfs

• Woah
Good thread
It's not just your face as some aspies here suggest. Man has a complex value, which is a combination of status(include all, not just muh money), body(height frame gymmax), and face. Face is the most memorable and most important ONSwise though.
It's always been LMS but zoomers think it's just L.

• Hmm...
Good wnough for what? A fresh off the boat statusmaxxed golddigging filipina or east eu gulag whore?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Johnnybegood
Water
It's good tho, not "good enough" actual Chad face will mog you to death

• +1
Legit , normie face could be saved by height , also location plays a big role

• +1
Not even close m8
jesus you edgy "blackpilled" fucks are so pessimistic it's not even funny, just kinda sad. Normie +at least average height+not a fucking retarded basement dwellers like most looksmaxx users is far more than enough to get Beckies, it's just the truth. At my school, I seen tall normies get with at least HTB+, one 6'3 normie got with a stacylite/Stacy, and he isn't statusmaxxed.

TLDR: NORMIE + NT IS ENOUGH FOR A DECENT SEX LIFE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU LOOKSMAXX AND REACH HTN.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 11758, Looks234 and 3 others
jesus you edgy "blackpilled" fucks are so pessimistic it's not even funny, just kinda sad. Normie +at least average height+not a fucking retarded basement dwellers like most looksmaxx users is far more than enough to get Beckies, it's just the truth. At my school, I seen tall normies get with at least HTB+, one 6'3 normie got with a stacylite/Stacy, and he isn't statusmaxxed.

TLDR: NORMIE + NT IS ENOUGH FOR A DECENT SEX LIFE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU LOOKSMAXX AND REACH HTN.
Im 6'2 got a 7.5 inch cock ,rugby frame skeleton wise and its over atm

Attachments

• 20220429_103043.jpg
    20220429_103043.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Im 6'2 got a 7.5 inch cock ,rugby frame skeleton wise and its over atm
6'2 isn't tall enough, cock only matters when you get in the bed, and from that pic your frame is absolutely not rugby level lmao, unless if it's just a bad pic. Also you're on looksmax.org and a pessimist, so you're definitely not NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 18244
6'2 isn't tall enough, cock only matters when you get in the bed, and from that pic your frame is absolutely not rugby level lmao, unless if it's just a bad pic. Also you're on looksmax.org and a pessimist, so you're definitely not NT
Ye 6'2 is over

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18244 and bogii
Ye 6'2 is over
the fun with height starts actually taking effect at 6'3+, ideal height is 6'4-6'6 depending who you ask, personally I think and hope it's 6'5 cuz that's how tall I'll probably be.

• JFL
Unless you’re fat

• Hmm...
people always wanna cope and downplay the importance of height because face is way more changeable and everyone thinks he looks a lot better than he does almost no-one truly believes he's below average while height is a hard cold fact, nothing subjective just some cold numbers than can ruin ur life or make u life a good healthy life with positive interaction with women and people in general.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
Water topic, but needs to be said because people cope with 'height doesn't really matter' too much here.

Never have I met a guy with a normie-tier face that was tall that didn't do well with women. I have a new guy moving into my dorm and we went clubbing as a group 2 times now. Both times he made out with cute girls that were his looksmatch face-wise (becky), he also talked about his past 2 girlfriends and some girl he is still fucking. Note: He is 19 years old and acts like a bit of a doofus. (No game, no approaching, flirting, chatting chicks up, etc.)

Agree to an extent but 6'2 plus in the US with 5/10 face doesn't have it easy like the tall 6/10 face guy does. He can get a MTB with no problem though if he tries.

I’m fucking ending it man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
people always wanna cope and downplay the importance of height because face is way more changeable and everyone thinks he looks a lot better than he does almost no-one truly believes he's below average while height is a hard cold fact, nothing subjective just some cold numbers than can ruin ur life or make u life a good healthy life with positive interaction with women and people in general.
As you are 5'8, you hide behind your height to justify your incel situation, I'm like you, but I have so much trouble pairing up with pretty girls, while my normie and sub5 buddies struggle. cope again

As you are 5'8, you hide behind your height to justify your incel situation, I'm like you, but I have so much trouble pairing up with pretty girls, while my normie and sub5 buddies struggle. cope again
first im not Incell second im pretty sure I can rate my situation fairly im a 6/10 face , good frame but 5'8. the girl im fucking is not hot but its what I can get at this height in geramany simple as that

first im not Incell second im pretty sure I can rate my situation fairly im a 6/10 face , good frame but 5'8. the girl im fucking is not hot but its what I can get at this height in geramany simple as that
with a better face you would have been much better

with a better face you would have been much better
yes also with better height id rathe be 6' with my fave than better looking at the same height

• +1
Agree to an extent but 6'2 plus in the US with 5/10 face doesn't have it easy like the tall 6/10 face guy does. He can get a MTB with no problem though if he tries.
Agreed I'm 6'3 5/10 and get MTB's and HTB's despite not being as NTmaxxed as I should be.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Tallooksmaxxer and Lawton88

Height is the only reason why 80/20 rule is a meme outside dating apps.

I do well with women and i am normie face and tall

• +1
good enough? that with trendy styling is the IDEAL

• +1

Means nothing, I've made out with hundreds of girls that I was unable to slay

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
Means nothing, I've made out with hundreds of girls that I was unable to slay
Validation and feeling wanted, attractive. Slaying isn't everything

• +1
everything matters

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...