Normie face + Tall = Good enough

You will never be good enough for her to love you

This forum is full of people like that
nah, the forum is full of tall sub5's, or guys who larp about their height by 10 inches:lul:
They're also not NT

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
nah, the forum is full of tall sub5's, or guys who larp about their height by 10 inches:lul:
They're also not NT
Being a tall normie might be enough to find an LTR but it’s not enough to slay or get hot girls

• Hmm...
Being a tall normie might be enough to find an LTR but it’s not enough to slay or get hot girls
depends how tall and potential, if 6'4-6'5 and can become HTN with looksmaxxing and also gymmaxes, then could be legit slayer

• +1
They're also not NT
Girls don't care about how NT you are

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Tallooksmaxxer
Girls don't care about how NT you are
large doses of copium inhaled.
Being an autistic socially awkward basement dweller is a huge failo, only Chad could possibly get away with it.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Momolooksmax
Water topic, but needs to be said because people cope with 'height doesn't really matter' too much here.

Never have I met a guy with a normie-tier face that was tall that didn't do well with women. I have a new guy moving into my dorm and we went clubbing as a group 2 times now. Both times he made out with cute girls that were his looksmatch face-wise (becky), he also talked about his past 2 girlfriends and some girl he is still fucking. Note: He is 19 years old and acts like a bit of a doofus. (No game, no approaching, flirting, chatting chicks up, etc.)

Height: 6'4. Face: Normie.

This is in the netherlands so 'tall' starts at 6'4 here since 6'0 is average.
In the United states where the average is 5'10, I imagine 'tall' starts at 6'2.

A 6'2 guy with normie face would do well with women in the US.

Ppl saying height don't rly matter are delusional.
Thats why Balkans is such a fucking SUIFUEL For me:feelswhy: , i cant count the amount of "you are good guy lihito but.."

Every time i see a tall ogre slay Here i just get an urge to blackpill him but since everyone in Balkans is a low IQ chimp he would prolly laugh at me or beat me into a pulp , balkaners dont have the sentience For understanding concepts such as blackpill

• Woah
large doses of copium inhaled.
Being an autistic socially awkward basement dweller is a huge failo, only Chad could possibly get away with it.
I have a pretyboy 6 foot chad friend and he literaly Got kissed in front of my eyes while talking about Minecraft with a group of foids

We are not going to parties together anymore

• JFL
Good enough for?
Do you know how rare it is for anyone to actually be an incel lmao
Every guy you pass by on the street who doesn’t look stained by cheeto dust is not, has never been, and will never be an incel

Getting girls is easy
If you want to actually live life on easy mode and see what kind of shit you can do and have done to you, looksmax to htn+. The benefits are not even close to any height benefits, like comparing an upper middle class to being a member of the british royal family

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Tallooksmaxxer and MoggerGaston
Good enough for?
Every guy you pass by on the street who doesn’t look stained by cheeto dust is not, has never been, and will never be an incel
Where I live, normies are incel. Unless you stand out in height or looks, you are incel.

~50% of the people my age (26) are incel.

• +1
Where I live, normies are incel. Unless you stand out in height or looks, you are incel.

~50% of the people my age (26) are incel.
I'm a 6'4-6'6 normie, am I incel :hnghn:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan
Good enough for?

Getting girls is easy
If you want to actually live life on easy mode and see what kind of shit you can do and have done to you, looksmax to htn+. The benefits are not even close to any height benefits, like comparing an upper middle class to being a member of the british royal family
you mean the benefits of looks are much higher than the benefits of height or vice versa?
Also can I dm you and u tell me if I can ascend to HTN?

• Hmm...
simply because being a tall normie isn't enough.
a Tall HTN is enough.
I wasn't saying I'm incel I was asking.
I'm not incel I get MTB-HTB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418
Giga cope .. Bluepill thread

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Im 6'2 got a 7.5 inch cock ,rugby frame skeleton wise and its over atm
Your face has everything good. Your eyes just look a bit lifeless and they dont have charisma. If I'd only change your eyes you'd be chad.

Your face has everything good. Your eyes just look a bit lifeless and they dont have charisma. If I'd only change your eyes you'd be chad.
working on it

Obviously. Though white may be a requirement as well.

Water topic, but needs to be said because people cope with 'height doesn't really matter' too much here.

Never have I met a guy with a normie-tier face that was tall that didn't do well with women. I have a new guy moving into my dorm and we went clubbing as a group 2 times now. Both times he made out with cute girls that were his looksmatch face-wise (becky), he also talked about his past 2 girlfriends and some girl he is still fucking. Note: He is 19 years old and acts like a bit of a doofus. (No game, no approaching, flirting, chatting chicks up, etc.)

Height: 6'4. Face: Normie.

This is in the netherlands so 'tall' starts at 6'4 here since 6'0 is average.
In the United states where the average is 5'10, I imagine 'tall' starts at 6'2.

A 6'2 guy with normie face would do well with women in the US.

Ppl saying height don't rly matter are delusional.
yea right

Guy is fucking some new girl right now. This girl is HTB and mogs him since he is normie facially.

Height is a quality on its own. Normie+Tall = HTN in appeal.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Tallooksmaxxer
Guy is fucking some new girl right now. This girl is HTB and mogs him since he is normie facially.

Height is a quality on its own. Normie+Tall = HTN in appeal.
he gymaxxed?

• +1