Normie men crack jokes about their wives *fun years*

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
They do in fact know that before they settled down for these cucks, they were opening their legs for chad every 48-72 hours. Normie men love to joke about and acknowledge how their wives are done “having their fun” and “getting wild on weekends”

I hope for the very worst for normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier, piec, NoReedemingFeature and 4 others
They do in fact know that before they settled down for these cucks, they were opening their legs for chad every 48-72 hours. Normie men love to joke about and acknowledge how their wives are done “having their fun” and “getting wild on weekends”

I hope for the very worst for normies
I swear to god normies are literal braindead NPCs for acknowledging this shit and still making jokes about it, yes sure normies had their fun too but that’s besides the point.

If I was somehow a married normie I would try to never ever think about her past or my past, I would focus on just raising my kids and living my own life, especially as by that point I’d be at least age 40 and not only would I want sex less, but my wife’s sex drive would be completely nonexistent by then so no point in even trying to fuck her anymore.

If I was myself and married? No such thing, I have low income and I make it obvious, if I was somehow get married it would be to a unicorn who likes poor edgy forum rotters with bad previous life.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Eternal_
My normie friend told me he doesn’t want to know about his gf’s history
Wilful ignorance is the only way to survive in LTR over

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: northern mogger and Eternal_
only way to avoid this is to moneymaxx so you can get young foids with like bodycount of 2 as your wife

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
only way to avoid this is to moneymaxx so you can get young foids with like bodycount of 2 as your wife
Why would you marry any of them if you had a substantial amount of money?

Why would you marry any of them if you had a substantial amount of money?
well maybe not marry, but defo have kids like musk did

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Those crack jokes aren't funny, either.

Its virgin or death. 2 bfs = endless sex for years where they did everything

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
yeah, whoever claims virginity is remembered forever
I love when the topic of female virginity comes up and the conclusion is always the sams—you guys all fold and accept that it’s the single most important part of a woman and the strongest predictor of a long and healthy relationship/marriage.

Goes from “as long as no high body count” to “as long as not higher than 5” to “as long as they were all LTR” to “wow even with those 5, she has taken thousands of kilometers of dick and is still a used receptacle”

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
I love when the topic of female virginity comes up and the conclusion is always the sams—you guys all fold and accept that it’s the single most important part of a woman and the strongest predictor of a long and healthy relationship/marriage.

Goes from “as long as no high body count” to “as long as not higher than 5” to “as long as they were all LTR” to “wow even with those 5, she has taken thousands of kilometers of dick and is still a used receptacle”
well would you have 26 year old roastie or a loyal 16 yo virgin

well would you have 26 year old roastie or a loyal 16 yo virgin
Obviously the latter. My point is just that there are countless of turbo coping men who can’t seem to come to grips with the fact that the only reasonable standard is the gold standard of virginity.