Normie rate me PSL experts. Just had haircut.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
So I actually just had the haircut today. Took the photo straight as soon as he left.

I actually took a RL friends' advice and went for what told me looks "bad boy". He's convinced this shit suits me and so I just went with him. I didn't show any of these pictures to the barber. It's an undercut as you guys know.

I've got a little bit of a swollen eyelid on the right (Pictures' left) been applying far too much eye serum and I guess because I didn't watch my hands it blew-up. Yeah I'm LooksMaxing hard. Don't fucking laugh guys. I told my boy my head look a little bit weird shaped now because the sides need more volume to keep with the width of my face and he said fuck-all-that and that the "dangerous look" is more me. I think he's clown, but he is sick at styling him and gets bitches on his case all-the-time.

Photo 2020 12 16 23 17 41

that's why I leave the big sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Face looks good. Just body seems chubby and not „badboy like“.
Also try colored contacts.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6908 and Feminineboi
Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Its decent. I would wax that front hair.

• +1
why are you still fat, do you plan to ever stop being fat?

You do have darktriad potential ngl, but you gotta lose weight and build a bit more muscle.

You look like an ethnic Peaky Blinder bruv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6908
Cheers for feedback guys.

Let's try and remember I was ripped and mogging all you physique 3 or so years ago, so may I ask that you calm down with these slurs.

I don't wanna have to post my old physique again. Also try and remember that an android camera is gonna bloat your face. I'm 85kg now at 5'8 but have put on muscle at the same time, so it's sitting around 17% body fat I would say. Irl it's normal looking.

This haircut looks phenomenal on you, brings out ur cheekbones while masking your ipd at same time somehow

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, Pumanator and Deleted member 6908
Physique-wise*

looks chadpreet lite

• JFL
I like ya cut g.

yeah really good harmony,
if u were more angular could be chadpreet dead srs

Would you mind explain to me what you mean by angular exactly bro? Sharper/defined in the right places/areas?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Would you mind explain to me what you mean by angular exactly bro? Sharper/defined in the right places/areas?
sharper defined jawline, squarer chin etc
ill do a morph and show u what i mean
im pretty sure they're achievable thru fillers or implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Pumanator
sharper defined jawline, squarer chin etc
ill do a morph and show u what i mean
im pretty sure they're achievable thru fillers or implants

Let's just see how I look once all these fat pads have come off first. Then I'mma really consider implants. Fuck fillers tho. Female flex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Let's just see how I look once all these fat pads have come off first. Then I'mma really consider implants. Fuck fillers tho. Female flex.
Best I could do
7F226AAB 3D94 429C 808E 82D87C83CDC7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, SexyMofo, Pumanator and 1 other person
the morph above can be achievable through implants, weight loss, neck training, otoplasty, and growing parts of your hair to widen the top

the morph above can be achievable through implants, weight loss, neck training, otoplasty, and growing parts of your hair to widen the top

I look worse there bro. I look like that gimp @Won'tStopNoodling

It's the hair. I need more volume on my sides as I have a wide-face. It's making the face look fat. Once I lose my fat pads and rock a more volumised hairstyle you'll see what I mean.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SexyMofo and Deleted member 6785
Cheers for feedback guys.

Let's try and remember I was ripped and mogging all you physique 3 or so years ago, so may I ask that you calm down with these slurs.

I don't wanna have to post my old physique again. Also try and remember that an android camera is gonna bloat your face. I'm 85kg now at 5'8 but have put on muscle at the same time, so it's sitting around 17% body fat I would say. Irl it's normal looking.
You’re higher than 17% bodyfat. You’re hovering around 20-23