Normiegram is Pure Suifuel

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Watching all those normies with 500 folowers having fun and partying amd having friends

Deleting it asap

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Watching all those normies with 500 folowers having fun and partying amd having friends

Deleting it asap
Social media is made for people to overexagerrate how good their life is. It’s what gets people hooked on it. Don’t fall for the marketing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Chadelite, crosshold and 7 others
Social media is made for people to overexagerrate how good their life is. It’s what gets people hooked on it. Don’t fall for the marketing

Your a very intelligent person i will give you that

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, cutecel, Deleted member 3593 and 1 other person
Instashitogram is cancer, filled with narcies that show their symptoms to the whole world. I mean lets be real isn't posting your pictures just to get likes a sign of faggot narcissism? It just looks shit. The most retarded are the ones who post a pic and then put the 'new post' thing on their story feed, like bitch what? You literally telling everyone that you are a desperate narc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SHARK, IWantToMax and 2 others
i can't even look at any social media due to fear of being mogged

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I hate stumbling upon pretty boy pages more than anything else, guess I shouldn't have followed so many models in the first place lmao

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Brutal as fuck ngl

Everyone just tries to looks mog and social life mog each other

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and PubertyMaxxer
The most brutal blackpill is seeing what your friends are up to after highschool. I stalked their instagrams and they mog me in every single aspect: face mog, height mog, frame mog, social life mog, job/money mog, car/drivers license mog. It's not good for your mental health, especially if you have bullies and they are very successful in their life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2