Normies are so beyond stupid.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
Was on TheFacebook™. Saw this ridiculous shit
Now, this green text is whatever, but the comments section was vomit inducing 99% of the comments were from 4/5 out of ten males that were either chubby,bald/balding or just had asymmetrical features, not a pretty boy slayer in sight.
But those comments were saying things like "yeah it happens to me all the time" "i had that happen before! i regret it!" "Happens to the best of us":soy:. Things have gotten so so so so bad that single men that use facebook have to delusion max and self insert. I Guarantee you if you're not a 8/10 male, or 7 psl+ male, a stranger isn't going to flirt with you, Women don't ask you out. ITS OVER. If you're below the 7psl mark or normie 8/10 you're playing catch up. Cashiers and Waitresses aren't FLIRTING with you there doing their job and coping with wage slaving. When i'm not working gigs i'm doing retail work, The only time these girls ever tell me they find someone even remotely attractive is when the guy is almost a male model.

When i worked restaurant industry I never heard one time the waitresses there say they thought a guy was great looking and wanted his number, yet of course they got numbers a few times from guys trying to leave a tip or flirting like some old school 1960s diner bullshit.

It's so hilarious to me the normie "non incel" blue pillers, that are single for decades, try cold approaching, never work on their looks, never lose weight, shave their head cause of balding, gulp down star wars and nintendo and anime and then never EVER make the connection it's because of how they look.

"The waitress was flirting with me but i forgot to ask for her number" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
"Ok, bro... why don't you go back and ask her then?"
"oh... welll.... it's too late now":feelsuhh:
It's not too late, it never happened you overweight, no jaw, no hunter eyes having delusionmaxxer.

I guess normie men don't understand women don't function the same way. Because of mens high sex drive and lack of access to women we as men can look at average looking or slightly over weight women and be like, "YEAH SHE'S CUTE, I WANT TO ASK HER OUT" :soy::owo:

It's not the same for women. The theory of looksmatch is very real my friends. No 7+ woman has EVERRRRRR looked at a man lower than her on the attractiveness scale and thought he was someone she wanted to know better. (at least not since 2008).

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, noodlelover, amorfati and 9 others
Sad, and agreed. Normies are the real retards

I get your point but JFL at thinking a girl would reject you because you don’t have hunter eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, noodlelover, Deleted member 15899 and 6 others
It has gotten pretty crazy since social media etc. but I would say its the sub 7/10 male that gets no attention from most average looking single females now.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
7 psl is ridiculously high of a bar lmfao
Are you so narcy that you actually deluded yourself into thinking that only 7 psl’s get flirted with/asked out or do you just not know the rating system yet? 7 psl is like famous people bro

everyday normal good looking people like 4.5 psl+ get flirted with jfl

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, amorfati, Blue and 1 other person
Copin' like a damn fool.
Barking up the exact wrong tree kiddo
You’re narcy and you’re ugly, sorry to be the one to break that to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati and Biggdink
you’re ugly
You're so beyond retarded. That was never being called into question you retarded dense fuck.
I've had female coworkers show me their ass and nudes on break via their phone. Cope more.

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati
Welcome to 2021 where 99.9% of men are incels

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Are you so narcy that you actually deluded yourself into thinking that only 7 psl’s get flirted with/asked out or do you just not know the rating system yet? 7 psl is like famous people bro

Hes a psl autist, its expected

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, noodlelover and loksr
Welcome to 2021 where 99.9% of men are incels
Pretty soon there will only be one gigachad with a harem of 5000 women and everyone else is Incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and oldcelloser
its over for sub 8 men ; already done with , ive said this before
i don't have many friends anymore and don't talk to many normies; once you see the :blackpill: its hard to talk to boring delusional bullshitters

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I think some women are a lot more willing to fuck normie tier men than you think. Thats just what i see out here and even in my own exp.

I think he was talking about 7/10, meaning more attractive than 70% of guys.

I assume that unless some one specifies psl.