Normies simping for firecracker on the boys is ridiculous

0S4MA

0S4MA

returning when I ascend

She is textbook MTB MAYBE slightly higher. I can littarly see 50 women who look just like this if I step into walmart

And yet normies are going insane for some reason, i see many edits of her on my feed daily and guys at school before it ended kept saying this shit too

with as low standards as these its no wonder the dating market is so fucked up, normies glazing some MTB

Attachments

• 1720143705843.png
    1720143705843.png
    668.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
it's because she's based on pearly things and due to attainability fallacy people go hnnnng

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and 0S4MA
theyre also gay because hes a tranny

Because after starlight botched herself there’s no other decently attractive woman on the show (other than neuman maybe)

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Av0nr and 0S4MA
it's because she's based on pearly things and due to attainability fallacy people go hnnnng
Makes sense, jfl at how its the complete opposite for women, they want the most ridiculous unattainable man example 50 shades grey

Because after starlight botched herself there’s no other decently attractive woman on the show (other than neuman maybe)
even before she came onto the show starlight didn't have this much glaze

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and N1666
even before she came onto the show starlight didn't have this much glaze
I see edits of sage too who is literally a fat ugly sheboon and people calling her attractive. It’s just because they are characters on a show, probably doesn’t mean too much.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I see edits of sage too who is literally a fat ugly sheboon and people calling her attractive. It’s just because they are characters on a show, probably doesn’t mean too much.
yeah I guess so its just hilarious how normies glaze mid women all the time, like this leah hamilton after 50 pounds of makeup

• +1
Reactions: N1666
View attachment 3014338

She is textbook MTB MAYBE slightly higher. I can littarly see 50 women who look just like this if I step into walmart

And yet normies are going insane for some reason, i see many edits of her on my feed daily and guys at school before it ended kept saying this shit too

with as low standards as these its no wonder the dating market is so fucked up, normies glazing some MTB
IMG 5522

She should do what starlight did right. Bet she got your dick hard when you saw her for the first time in S3. Firecracker isn’t anything out of this world attractive but I don’t think there’s one scene where her ass or cleavage isn’t showing obviously there’s going to be way more glaze for her from horny teenagers. On top of that she had sex with a 15 year old, literally just puts that idea in their minds front and center.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 0S4MA
View attachment 3014338

she has really nice boobs and ass and body

bodyhalo

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
they are overated imo
nahh, I like when boobs are tight and squishy and not saggy and she has that

it doesn't need to be super huge it needs to be tight and you know close set

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA
View attachment 3014359
She should do what starlight did right. Bet she got your dick hard when you saw her for the first time in S3. Firecracker isn’t anything out of this world attractive but I don’t think there’s one scene where her ass or cleavage isn’t showing obviously there’s going to be way more glaze for her from horny teenagers. On top of that she had sex with a 15 year old, literally just puts that idea in their minds front and center.
Fucking opiates and benzos and what they do to some vaginas.