Normies will ALWAYS HATE GEOMAXXING

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

“Do you look better off alone?”
Point 1: Normies are two faced.(Water)
Normies are two faced scum. They will look at you and lie to you blatantly. Muh personality :soy:.
They will and can turn on you in a heartbeat. Same thing goes for women. They will lie to you saying they like ugly guys or that they are attracted to different things. They DONT want to see you win.

Point 2: Why they hate geomaxxes.
They hate geomaxxers because to most normies it is a game of power to women especially if you move to Thailand. They will HATE IT. Because the power is being taken from them. Women want power don't let anyone say otherwise. They will call you a predator in order to demonize you. Or to shame you for wanting to have an advantage in dating.

Point 3: The normie accusations
This is by far. The best ways normies like to cope out of the blackpill.
Just look at the comments from this video:
Personal note is that I have been called racist and sexist by normies for looks improvement.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

You hate women for saying they like looks

Point 4: Make your own luck
If you have low chances in the west move to a eastern Asian county. If you gamble you must rig the odds. "luck is when preparation meets opportunity"

jfl At stupid normies.:lul:

Attachments

• 4035305-c74638ceb6d5bae18d856c834d5a3fce.mov
    3.3 MB
  • +1
Reactions: bluderbra, rubberduck and Maalik
Yea i had this beckie telling me that was unfair for asian Men. Fuck It life isnt Fair accept or rope

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Thebbcmaxxer

He’s like half a step away from human trafficking.
Did he just literally say, that he feels like a king surrounded by slaves?
Dude is a predator. The reason he struggles with picking up women in richer countries is because all he has to offer is a little bit of money, but he's a threat not a protector.
No, this guy is inherently predatory. Anyone who says “I feel like a king with all the slaves around me” and gloats about the other people experiencing desperation to his benefit, that’s sociopathic.
I think that this is the quickest i have gone from not knowing someone, to deeply hating them.
It makes me cringe how touchy he gets with complete strangers. His parents obviously never taught him about personal space and boundaries.What a creep
"Anytime I meet a girl and I really don't wanna deal with other guys hitting her up I just ban her" This guy is fucking nuts.

• JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and rubberduck
Cant take normis seriously + bump

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Maalik
Geo maxxing isnt winning lol, its accepting your inferior and taking what you can. Normies can shit on you all they like because at the end of the day their correct, not because their jealous.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tigrxs, rubberduck and Thebbcmaxxer
Geo maxxing isnt winning lol, its accepting your inferior and taking what you can. Normies can shit on you all they like because at the end of the day their correct, not because their jealous.
Geomaxxing gives you something to work with. In a normies eyes it is you winning. They hate it.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and rubberduck
Geomaxxing gives you something to work with. In a normies eyes it is you winning. They hate it.
Yes in a pathetic way. When you tell people you went to thailand to find your wife they will instantly cringe not get filled with anger since your winning.

"You had to go to a poorer country just to find a wife thats how much your unwanted, weird."

Thats how they think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tigrxs and rubberduck
Geomaxxing is like playing football in second division.
You aint good enough for the prem?
Go play and win in the championship.

@Thebbcmaxxer @distance decay

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and distance decay
Yea i had this beckie telling me that was unfair for asian Men. Fuck It life isnt Fair accept or rope
Should've told her to start dating you then

Geomaxxing is like playing football in second division.
You aint good enough for the prem?
Go play and win in the championship.

@Thebbcmaxxer @distance decay
For every winner there is a loser 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yes in a pathetic way. When you tell people you went to thailand to find your wife they will instantly cringe not get filled with anger since your winning.

"You had to go to a poorer country just to find a wife thats how much your unwanted, weird."

Thats how they think
Why would it be different for a billionaire to date avg income girls, it’s winning easy as well then

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Why would it be different for a billionaire to date avg income girls, it’s winning easy as well then
Avg income in the west is alot easier, safer and has an overall better QOL than avg income in Manilla. Its the norm. Dating anyone as a billionaire is gonna be 10x easier, you know why? because your a fucking billionare.

Avg income in the west is alot easier, safer and has an overall better QOL than avg income in Manilla. Its the norm. Dating anyone as a billionaire is gonna be 10x easier, you know why? because your a fucking billionare.
You are the equivalent of a millionaire if you enter a geomaxxing country. I don't know currency wise but certainly you will have a much higher smv

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
You are the equivalent of a millionaire if you enter a geomaxxing country. I don't know currency wise but certainly you will have a much higher smv
What you just said doesnt disprove my point and I never said you wont have a higher smv.

Finding a wife in the Phillipines compared to finding one in Houston Texas, is going to be viewed in a much different manner no matter your money, ones literally a third world country. And it depends on alot, are you gonna stay in that shithole? Or are you gonna bring her back to the west.

If your bringer her back your gonna be judged rightfully so lol. No one wants to be in the position that they have to go to another part of the world to find a wife, so its not jealousy its disgust.

It's not about the money, but about you mogging asian dudes in looks, height, race (JBW), penis lenght, frame.

It's definitiely not a place to find a wife, just short term relationships and pump and dumps