North atlantid is a garbage pheno

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
Bonelss bug eyed arab mutt, can't believe people think these are moggers:

tobey-maguire-spiderman-163955686516x9.jpg

Basically currys with light skin and eyes, best looking person of this phenotype is a bug eyed high tier normie.

b3e4ebb0-b5be-11eb-8ff9-8e5880f01bec

And he looks like a curry with pale skinn and blue eyes.

henry-cavill-superman-actor-star.jpg
288478_v9_bb.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Almost Chadlite, chaddyboi66 and 5 others
It's not the bones but the coloring. Indians like this pheno mainly because it's the typical British guy coloring and they have Stockholm syndrome

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
COPE

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and exo
It's not the bones but the coloring.
they have subhuman bones usaully.
Indians like this pheno mainly because it's the typical British guy coloring and they have Stockholm syndrome
Most legit north atlantids actually have light coloring. also yeah currys worship anglo phenos on this forum and overrate them i noticed.

meds north atlantid and mix of those on top

@NorthAtlandidMogs thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
ofc bro cavill is a HTN :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

use your brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 25377
Bonelss bug eyed arab mutt, can't believe people think these are moggers:

tobey-maguire-spiderman-163955686516x9.jpg
View attachment 2119191

Basically currys with light skin and eyes, best looking person of this phenotype is a bug eyed high tier normie.

b3e4ebb0-b5be-11eb-8ff9-8e5880f01bec

And he looks like a curry with pale skinn and blue eyes.

henry-cavill-superman-actor-star.jpg
288478_v9_bb.jpg
brutal even whites are curry now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27224
ofc bro cavill is a HTN :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

use your brain
Bug eyes, deformed maxilla,short chin, norwoodcel and many other failos.

He's a normie with good jaw which is definition of high tier normie.

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
%D0%B2%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%83%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0-%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%80.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Stackz and aBetterMii
most people of just about any pheno are ugly.

average people are just deformed subhumans no matter where in the world you are.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Sick, aBetterMii and 1 other person

What u described is Cavill's individual bone development, those aren't his phenotypical traits.

he has higher appeal than most psl gods

idc about your autistic nitpicking of features
hes one of the best looking a-list celebs worldwide

hes the prototype of ‚good looking man‘
most girls dont even like exagarrated hypermasculine features like hunter eyes, its about balance

think about top female models with exagarrated features, do you like how they look? i dont and think more averageness fogs hard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
most people of just about any pheno are ugly.

average people are just deformed subhumans no matter where in the world you are.
exactly. chad is like an angel, a miracle. there are no PSL 6 ppl running around just like that
you can see 1 at a big event at max

• +1
Reactions: Orc
he has higher appeal than most psl gods

idc about your autistic nitpicking of features
hes one of the best looking a-list celebs worldwide

hes the prototype of ‚good looking man‘
most girls dont even like exagarrated hypermasculine features like hunter eyes, its about balance

think about top female models with exagarrated features, do you like how they look? i dont and think more averageness fogs hard
models mog actors it's just that they're too dumb to act

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 15468 and vaseqmoherad
What u described is Cavill's individual bone development, those aren't his phenotypical traits.
N.atlantids are descended,less robust version of nordics. so its much more common for them to have these failos. idk why forum dravidians overrate this pheno so much.

models mog actors it's just that they're too dumb to act
gl actors are also too dumb to act. most talented actors are not good looking. (spacey,crowe and such)

N.atlantids are descended,less robust version of nordics. so its much more common for them to have these failos. idk why forum dravidians overrate this pheno so much.

gl actors are also too dumb to act. most talented actors are not good looking. (spacey,crowe and such)
>name is vaseqmoherad
>worships nordics

yeah.. right..

Both north atlantid and nordic worshippers are equally disgusting and annoying to me though.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad

nah i don't think so. most of the most skilled are also the best looking (pitt, di caprio, bale, matt damon, cruise etc.), they all have the best movies.

• JFL
nah i don't think so. most of the most skilled are also the best looking (pitt, di caprio, bale, matt damon, cruise etc.), they all have the best movies.
Jfl at this comment. pitt and dicaprio are garbage actors, cruise is also mostly a stunts man.

nerdcuck cope.
I'm not a nordcuk.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and the BULL
Jfl at this comment. pitt and dicaprio are garbage actors, cruise is also mostly a stunts man.

I'm not a nordcuk.
guk cope then, which is arguably even worse :feelskek:

• Ugh..

I'm not a nordcuk.
acting is mostly about expression and charisma and they have it. and looks halo. if o'pry could act he would have done all the best movies

• JFL
Omotic

Omotic phenotype is the most underrated tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and vaseqmoherad
Legit thread. North atlantid = knockoff Nordic created for incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and vaseqmoherad
Also o'pry is a mogger because he has native murrican blood otherwise he would've been typical boneless bug eyed noord cucklantid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Deleted member 13787
they have subhuman bones usaully.

Most legit north atlantids actually have light coloring. also yeah currys worship anglo phenos on this forum and overrate them i noticed.
The coloring is what halos them is what I mean. They typically have brown hair and blue eyes aka basic white coloring

• +1
Cavill looking like a curry from a bone perspective is nothing spectacular though. Most Dravidians have identical bone structure to Northern Europeans from a facial perspective. Anthropologists wouldn't be able to tell most of the time, the differences are barely pronounced.

• +1
Reactions: Sick

+ Insane Harmony + perfect proportions + high zygos + good features + masculine dimorphic face
You is trolling ir retarded?