North Atlantid women look the best

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I like north atlantid women tbh. The very dark almost black haired brunettes. Most of the white women that get posted here have 0 class and elegance. While North atlantid foids look so refined and beautiful. They are the female equivalent of old money 6'5 finance blue eyes chad. These types of women are the real prize not some dumb bimbo thots.

Images   2024 07 18T221931955

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, boxface34, Whatever and 25 others
Beautiful as hell 🤤

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zurzolo, borntosuffer, Chadeep and 1 other person
My idea GF, who is this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zurzolo, watah, borntosuffer and 3 others
anglo women look the best

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, TechnoBoss, infini and 5 others
Latinas way better

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manana, zurzolo, geenk worg and 1 other person
Not anglos per say. Just high class WASP types. Unfortunately they don't seem to mingle too much with ethnics or even white guys outside of their social class/circle at all. They are all rich white chad or jewish man only

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, TechnoBoss, WeiWei and 2 others
Not anglos per say. Just high class WASP types. Unfortunately they don't seem to mingle too much with ethnics or people outside of their social class/circle at all. They are all rich white chad or jewish man only
Renee Murden is BBC only.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Jason Voorhees
6'5 finance blue eyes
stopped reading there

• +1
Rate her

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Not anglos per say. Just high class WASP types. Unfortunately they don't seem to mingle too much with ethnics or people outside of their social class/circle at all. They are all rich white chad or jewish man only

Unfortunately they are not for us poor slavics/ethnics bhai. She is married to a rich old jewish man. Anna Speckhart
Unfortunately they are not for us poor slavics/ethnics bhai. She is married to a rich old jewish man. Anna Speckhart

WTF is this shit? Reporting her for pedo stuff ewwwwww

• +1
@Xangsane For getting Stacies Just be Jew Pill it seems.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Jason Voorhees and Xangsane

WTF is this shit? Reporting her for pedo stuff ewwwwww

Post wall and they still can’t drop their whore tendencies

You’d think after having children, you should probably stop posting your tits on Instagram..
Half her posts are about her tits btw

Also caged at this video

Posting another model (in his underwear) “teaching” her how to cook, talking shit about her husband. Yeah, they’re definitely not hooking up :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, Jason Voorhees and Debetro

You’d think after having children, you should probably stop posting your tits on Instagram..

Also caged at this video

Posting another model (in his underwear) “teaching” her how to cook, talking shit about her husband. Yeah, they’re definitely not hooking up :lul:

wtf is that she's holding by her tits>????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and greycel

Also caged at this video

So disgusting but I would be down to date her and have kids. Looks like a good gene carrier

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and greycel

Also caged at this video

that model is gay.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Tie between them and masc-featured yet still feminine germanics.

2256389 a8eeb9b1e756af2be05061cf66470bea 3
:feelsohh:

Unironically. We go full circle on them until you see yourself on the other side. At their very best, they truly excel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo, Debetro and Jason Voorhees

Also caged at this video

Is she the same person of the ethereal pale woman gif?
Don't you like north atlantid woman bhai?
I don't really care. My type is +175 cm, healthy bodyfat, no deformities, decent hips and breasts for child breeding, blue eyes, blonde in her childhood, slavic if possible, personality and brain as fit with mine as possible, no craniofacial dystrophy, dolichocephalic with no outsider mix guaranteeing a good skull type. Some more traits but I can't care to remember right now. I think it's not even that much

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Jason Voorhees, greycel and 1 other person
Is she the same person of the ethereal pale woman gif?

I don't really care. My type is +175 cm, healthy bodyfat, no deformities, decent hips and breasts for child breeding, blue eyes, blonde in her childhood, slavic if possible, personality and brain as fit with mine as possible, no craniofacial dystrophy, dolichocephalic with no outsider mix guaranteeing a good skull type. Some more traits but I can't care to remember right now. I think it's not even that much
came just by this description. Wondering how many girls match tho

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Jason Voorhees and Debetro
came just by this description. Wondering how many girls match tho
There's quite some out there. The standards are realistic, just be a healthy, tall woman with a normal developing, be white and don't be mentally insane. I would not even care about body count if she fits the description as that would make it practically impossible.

• +1
asians squishmog innit @Xangsane

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Xangsane
I like north atlantid women tbh. The very dark almost black haired brunettes. Most of the white women that get posted here have 0 class and elegance. While North atlantid foids look so refined and beautiful. They are the female equivalent of old money 6'5 finance blue eyes chad. These types of women are the real prize not some dumb bimbo thots.

View attachment 3038205View attachment 3038206View attachment 3038207View attachment 3038198View attachment 3038210
water

• +1
I need this on top of me right now, seriously.

87667C7E 3E49 46CE B3A9 CE3EF3F3CB02 83878 00003A878770DC80
9EB244F1 2BC0 44A6 8C6C 3AA5F2F30A40 83878 00003A87883E5B3C

I need this or a blonde/Nordic foid so that our kids will turn out like her and O’Pry. Which is almost guaranteed because I have almost every North Atlantid feature except for blue eyes. My grandpa was a 6’4” high class legit North Atlantid, I can not let him down.

• +1
i cant fathom how god created these beauties and 500 pound hood shaniquas in the same planet ngl

blows my mind :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and zurzolo
Good thread but don't include megan fox.

• +1
Bump

• +1
@normie_joe @Lookologist003 @TechnoBoss

• +1
@normie_joe @Lookologist003 @TechnoBoss
They are genuinely my favorite look on women. Brunette, blue eyes, high trust features, and very pale skin are my weaknesses. Bonus points for some freckles.

• +1
North Atlantid people*

• +1
North Atlantid people*
I don't think north atlantid men look that great as is tbh. They need to have some kind of mixture to look robust and masculine. Edward Norton is the average North Atlantid

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Lookologist003
Not even just women. North atlantid is the best white phenotype because of the contrast between the lightskin and darkest hair, and between the whites of the eye and blue irises.

It is the best human phenotype, or I guess just coloring, but coloring particularly for men.

I used to know a guy with this elite coloring. If I still knew him after getting blackpilled, it would make me so bitter seeing him and his stupidly good coloring.

• +1
I don't think north atlantid men look that great as is tbh. They need to have some kind of mixture to look robust and masculine. Edward Norton is the average North Atlantid
Henry Cavill? Sean O'Pry? Alain Delon? Gandy?

• +1
Henry Cavill? Sean O'Pry? Alain Delon? Gandy?
Everyone except delon is mixed with some other european pheno. Delon is kinda overrated I feel. He only looked gigachad tier in a handful of movies and a few dozen clips.

• WTF