Norwooding at 17

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Being a norwooding 17 year old sucks

Ive been prescribed fin, dut, many many months ago and despite taking them I'm still balding

Ive also been on minox and I'm still balding

My hairline has a slowly thinned out, my temples have receded too and my density has thinned out as well

Im also still KHHTV

at this rate, I'm going to have to forget ever attracting a woman into my life romantically, and just pretend they dont exist

Theres literally nothing I can do, I can't hairsystemcel because I'm still in high school and I will be an embarrassment to my peers if they can tell

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? Flat maxilla, deformed jaw, narrow skull, balding at 17, 5foot8... Im truly a genetic failure :cry: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

No bro
What about hair implant, jaw surgery etc.

Your hair didn't look that bad in the pictures I saw of you, is it really getting that much worse that quickly?

Lets see your hairline

Wait, weren't you on fucking Bicalutamide?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Have you checked your zinc, b12, and iron?

Prevent at all costs

If you go bald with your skull shape it's utterly over

Your hair didn't look that bad in the pictures I saw of you, is it really getting that much worse that quickly?
Screen Shot 2020 01 25 at 63842 AM
3 months ago versus now...

you can see how much my hairline itself has thinned out in that period

overtime I shower or run my hair through my hands, hair comes out and my scalp only gets thinner

im... a short, balding, ugly, ethnicel :cry: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Vidyacoper and LordNorwood
View attachment 243069 3 months ago versus now...

overtime I shower or run my hair through my hands, hair comes out and my scalp only gets thinner

It's still nowhere near bad yet bro. Hang in there. Get an HT in your early 20s or even late teens.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
It's still nowhere near bad yet bro. Hang in there. Get an HT in your early 20s or even late teens.
what am I supposed to do

everyday Is hell

I go shower, lose more hair... then I go to school and suffer more when I see all my friends with girls they love

my face is falling apart :cry: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
You are not that brown imo. Would change skin color with u and eyes

what am I supposed to do

everyday Is hell

I go shower, lose more hair... then I go to school and suffer more when I see all my friends with girls they love

my face is falling apart :cry: :feelscry: :feelsrope:
You have to play the long game man. There are no other options here. You really need to work hard on your beta mentality in the months before college starts, then you need to go out of state for college. Consider adding microneedling and red light therapy to your hair loss regimen and get an HT eventually when needed. It is what it is.

• So Sad
You have to play the long game man. There are no other options here. You really need to work hard on your beta mentality in the months before college starts, then you need to go out of state for college. Consider adding microneedling and red light therapy to your hair loss regimen and get an HT eventually when needed. It is what it is.
is there anything I can do In the meantime besides HT?

should I get a wig? where would I get one? :cry:

• So Sad
is there anything I can do In the meantime besides HT?

should I get a wig? where would I get one? :cry:
Bro from the pictures I think it looks completely fine. But if are really that concerned about it maybe something like Toppik can help your confidence.

• So Sad
Bro from the pictures I think it looks completely fine. But if are really that concerned about it maybe something like Toppik can help your confidence.
what should I do besides my hair

should I just pretend girls don't exist around me?

should I try to stay away from girls irl so they don't see my ugly face?

• So Sad
Is red light therapy for hair a thing? I stopped using it in my face, got bored lol

• +1
you're actually extreme autistic, even if you would be 10 PSL you would die a virgin

what should I do besides my hair

should I just pretend girls don't exist around me?

should I try to stay away from girls irl so they don't see my ugly face?
As you already know your reputation in your current social circle (if we can even use that term anymore) is rock bottom to the point it's a complete waste of time to try and invest in it.
I would say go monk mode and just don't invest in your social circle at school at all anymore therefore and instead start planning and preparing for college. Get ready to socially succeed there, work on your looksmaxxing goals, gymcel, prepare your mentality etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Tenor 12

• So Sad
View attachment 243069 3 months ago versus now...

damn im sorry for you bro

• So Sad
Tenor 12

• So Sad
Btw, do you use something for your lashes, or is it natural?

• Love it
  • So Sad
im so sorry bro

im on dut also - screw my subhuman genes

• So Sad