Nose already wider on 8iu HGH ED after 10 days. Is that possible?

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
Rhinoplasty doesnt cost that much and it has a %100 success rate, dw about the nose

yeah but is that even possible
Well, if I said impossible, would you believe it?
It literally fucking happened, and you are asking is it possible? Like nigga, IT FUCKING HAPPENED. So you tell me, is it possible or not?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallest person here and niqfan625
It literally fucking happened, and you are asking is it possible? Like nigga, IT FUCKING HAPPENED. So you tell me, is it possible or not?
Ahhaahah

lmaoooo. fair enough. I just want to know how that can happen in such a short time frame. Or if my nose will go back to normal

I've taken everything to reduce water weight and its still the same, it happened super quick. Pics confirm.
its not possible that you have such noteable nose growth in this period of time

try to red rid of blackhats

its only water retantion in combination with placebo

lmaoooo. fair enough. I just want to know how that can happen in such a short time frame. Or if my nose will go back to normal
If the bone got legit wider (the fucking bone itself) then it cant go back to normal probably

he used 80iu of hgh. its possible.

nostrils got wider by quite a bit in 10 days, thats confirmed. I just dont know if it will go back to normal or not

nostrils got wider by quite a bit in 10 days, thats confirmed. I just dont know if it will go back to normal or not
I think the hgh fucked up your lung and you are breathing harder so your nostrils get wider when you breathe

I think the hgh fucked up your lung and you are breathing harder so your nostrils get wider when you breathe
my nose became a fucking vacuum. it just looks pressed

Update, its shrinking