Nose bridge is irrelevant, its all about maxilla

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Bad maxilla causes two types of "bad nose bridges". Hooked witch nose, and flat gook Asian nose. If the maxilla is good, you will have a straight upturned nose. Which is ideal. Nose bridge alone is irrelevant and stupid. No one cares about the nasal bone itself. It's about maxilla

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, 000 and 2 others
nah man. nose bridge is important for a masc profile
and I mean low vs high. high is masc

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2012, thecel and 1 other person
i have good maxilla and inherited bad nose from my parents. not everything is dependent on maxilla

i have good maxilla and inherited bad nose from my parents. not everything is dependent on maxilla
Maxilla=everything

good maxilla makes upturned nose prettyboy

true thread

you can have upturned nose and high set nose bridge
Getting rhinoplasty seems gay tbh. It seems like a woman activity. Would rather use my money on jaw implants or ll surgery (if needed)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Getting rhinoplasty seems gay tbh. It seems like a woman activity. Would rather use my money on jaw implants or ll surgery (if needed)
ll will fuck you. jaw impplants look fake. rhino is the safest looking surgery that will not make you look like a bogdanoff. whats up wit your nose anyway?

who cares about maxilla just fraud and jut the jaw forward nice and hard normies will just see a chad jaw definition instead of neck fat

This guy from lookism literally gained 1 psl on his side profile in 2 seconds

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AscendenceImminent