Nose hooks when smiling

D

Deleted member 3573

Neurotransmitter death
My nose is pretty straight and of a decent size but it hooks down a bit when smiling in motion. You can't tell in pics unless I'm smiling from 3/4 or profile and I've seen it in some models too. How bit of a failo is this? Apparently you can get minor rhino that fixes this but doesn't change the nose noticeably to other people.

• +1
Reactions: 000, thickdickdaddy27 and Maxillacel
u may have tension tip

I have it. I actually think it's nice if it fits the rest of your face.

Recessed Maxilla

Lefort 3

• Woah
Reactions: 000
I have it. I actually think it's nice if it fits the rest of your face.
Honestly sometimes it looks aesthetic and masc because I have plenty of browridge mass. But I still consider it a flaw

They call it the Jewish Smirk Syndrome, it's pretty rare and has no known treatment. It's over for you.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, 000, Hector and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

CONCLUSIONS: Our data demonstrate that the nasal tip changes its position less than 1 mm with a full smile. The concept of a "plunging tip" is an optical illusion. In reality, the alar crease and subnasale elevate and the alar rim straightens, while the tip position changes minimally. Objectively, the tip moves less than 1 mm and less than 1 degree using the STRA.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Mayorga and DianabolDownie
Smile is important. My nose get more bulbous and ogre during smiling. Hooked nose can be a failo cant see how much without pics

It was this way until I learned how to stop raising my nostrils when I smile

Is your nasal bridge crooked?

Same for me
When I am not smiling
IMG 20200113 020718

When I am smiling

• So Sad
Reactions: 000
My nose becomes subhuman when i smile. Thats the reason I avoid smiling too wide.

Is your nasal bridge crooked?
There is a very small bump but it's quite straight and an optimal size which is why I'd be super careful of any procedures since I heard rhino is risky and might not be worth it for someone like me even though this specific procedure would be less invasive.
Wow they did a study on this lol